Dancing In The Moonlight

Love Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

Kim Minju hissed at the sensation of the acoholic beverage that went through . She put down her glass, feeling the dizziness come around. 

Tonight was supposed to be her date with Sakura, her girlfriend for almost 5 years. They've been dating since college, until now Sakura become a doctor and she herself become an actress. 

Minju waited and waitied for almost four hours until she decided to go home, when her girlfriend didn't come and unreachable. She was now drinking her frustation at the backyard of her home, staring at the moonlight. It was past 1 but Minju didn't even bother to go to sleep.

Ding dong

Minju stare at the front door and rolled her eyes. She knew who it was. She knew how Sakura probably just came back from her supposedly urgent surgery, covered with the smell of medicines and such. She knew it all. She used to it. Minju chug her drink before walk to the front door, opened it.

"Min.."

Minju ignores her girlfriend and turned her body, walking away from Sakura. She knew Sakura would follow her until she stops, so she just went back to her backyard, ignoring her girlfriend. Minju take a seat and stare at Sakura, whobwas already standing behind her.

"Not gonna say anything now?"

Minju saw Sakura walk closer to her, and took her hand. She pulls Minju up from her seat, and took her to the middle of her backyard. Sakura wrapped her arms around Minju's waist and leaned closer to her ear.

"Dance with me?"

Minju rolled her eyes, but still locked her arms into Sakura's neck. Sakura swayed their body, feeling the night breeze. Minju tightened her hold onto Sakura's neck, sighed in bliss.

"I'm still angry, you know."

Minju heard Sakura hummed, and kissed her bare shoulder.

"T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter