The 'Date'

Love Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

Minju stared at the restaurant in front of her before she opened the door slowly, trying not to attract any attention. She was already looking for two familiar faces that summoned her here. They were not hard to find, though. Two women seated at the back of the restaurant, using the same white clothes. Minju laughed silently as she made her way to the two older women who were enjoying their dinner.

“Really? Kimchi jjigae again, Kkura unnie?”

Sakura coughed as she was shocked by the sudden comment from Minju, who was taking a seat beside her. 

“I’m sorry unnie!”

Minju panicked as she immediately poured a glass of water for the older one. Across them, the other woman was enjoying the sight of Sakura getting choked by the soup. Sakura glared at the woman in front of her.

“Yeah, laugh away unnie. Your girlfriend is choking and all you did was laugh.”

Eunbi wiped the tears around her eyes and completely ignored her sulking girlfriend. She turned her attention to the younger girl.

“Thank you for coming, Mindyu~”

Minju nodded as she smiled. After making sure Sakura was okay, Minju then took a glass for herself before she poured water.

“But why don’t you tell me yourself, unnie?”

Eunbi grinned as she watched Sakura eat her portion heartily. Beside Sakura, Minju too, watching the cat-like unnie eating. It makes them happy when they see Sakura eat a lot like this, knowing the girl could fill her stomach with cup ramen or kimbap for a whole day.

“Well, Chaewon lost a game with me and I told her I’m gonna take you away for a day. She was about to take you on date today.”

Minju chuckled as she recalled how Chaewon was sulking when she told her that earlier. Sakura rolled her eyes.

“You’re evil, unnie.”

Eunbi shrugged her shoulders before her hand reaching out to Sakura’s cheek, wiping the soup on her cheek.

“But you love me.”

Minju could only grimace at the sight of the older sisters of the group. She tried to ignore the flirting by changing the topic. She then remembered a certain topic that Sakura talked about on her radio.

“Kkura unnie, if I remember correctly, you said Eunbi unnie is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter