Attention

Love Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

I'm pathetic.

Chaewon thought this to herself when saw the sight right in front of her. 

There was Eunbi who was playing around with Sakura. It was fine before. She was the one who was beside Sakura all the time. But when she was about to linked her hand with Sakura, Eunbi appeared and went straight to hug Sakura on her neck.

Chaewon sighed.

I guess I'm a coward.

--

It was a Sport Day. Which means all grades will be participating. For this year, they combined the team from all grades. Since Chaewon is in Class 2-2 and Sakura from class 3-2, they were in the same team.

Chaewon is happy. Finally she can get all the attention from Sakura for herself since Eunbi is from another class.

But she forgot.

Kim Minju is from class 1-2. Sakura's cousin. Closest cousin.

And here she was, sitting beside Minju who was sitting beside Sakura. And they were flirting with each other.

Chaewon sighed silently when she saw from the corner of her eyes that Sakura and Minju was playing with their fingers. Chaewon rolled her eyes.

Playing my . They clearly flirting.

She tried so hard to not sighed heavily, not that they mind her anyway. As they were 'playing', suddenly they heard a shoot. A sign that the race has begin. When their attention was on the race, Minju didn't realized her hot pack falls. Sakura picked it up and put it on Minju's lap. Minju smile gratefully while Sakura just shrugged it off. But Chaewon saw it all. She glance at her own hot pack and give it a little nudge. 

What am I doing.

She was embarrassed by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter