Sisters

Love Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

"And we got our winner! #1 Victory Royale goes to, Miyawaki Sakura!"

Sakura took of her headphone and stood up. She smile at the crowds, who are cheering for her. She gave them a little wavebefore she went down from the stage. She was welcomed by her teammates, Yena and Hyewon, who ruffled her hair.

"Good job Kkura!"

"That was an awesome kill!"

Sakura just shrugged her shoulders, letting her two mates praising her. Miyawaki Sakura is an ace of E-Sport team from her campus. She was also the one who brought her school team to the top because of her skill. Although she was popular, she's just a nerd and quite girl, who only got Yena and Hyewon that she considered as friends. And maybe Chaeyeon from the Art department because they went to the same high school. Sakura felt a tap on her shoulder. It was Sian, one of te comittee, perhaps, smiling at her.

"Congrats for the win. Your prize should be here in a minute."

Sakura smile gratefuly. 

"Thanks. Oh, and thank you for letting us joined in last minute."

Sian shrugged her shoulders.

"No biggie. Besides, Nako's puppy eyes will haunt me."

Sakura chuckled. She then saw Hyewon and Yena went off from the stage, bringing the trophy and money prize with them. Sian patted her shoulder.

"Anyway, congras again. And tell Nako I said hi."

Sakura nodded and waved Sian a goodbye. Hyewon and Yena, who was grinning, give Sakura an envelope. Sakura took the envelope and raised her brow.

"What's this?"

Hyewon shrugged.

"Don't know. Probably another party invitation by your sister truly."

Sakura rolled her eyes and put the envelope at the back of her jeans. She then walk with Hyewon and Yena.

"Where are you guys going after this?"

Yena grinned.

"To Yuri's!"

Hyewon turned her head at Sakura.

"And you?"

Sakura shrugged her shoulders and smile.

"Home, I guess."

--

"Okay! Good job everyone!"

Hitomi rest her hands on her knee and panting hard. Today was the last day of practice for the dancing competition, and the dance routine was quite difficult and fast. Everyone else started drop their body to the clod floor, relaxing their muscles, but not Hitomi. After calming her breath, she wiped her sweat and walked to the club captain and vice captain, Eunbi and Chaeyeon.

"Unnie.."

Eunbi and Chaeyeon stopped whatever they are discussing and turn their head to Hitomi. Eunbi smile and patted Hitomi's head.

"Good work for today, Hiichan. Do you need something?"

Hitomi nodded.

"There is this move that I still confused with.."

With that, Hitomi started practicing again with Chaeyeon. Eunbi smile and went to the side, where one of the member, Chaewon, was watching Hitomi and Chaeyeon. They watched them practice together and in the end, they ended up joining. After some time practicing, Hitomi finally able to grapsed the routine and finally taking a break. She took three extra water bottle, and gave it to her seniors.

"Unnie, here. Thank you for teaching me."

Chaeyeon look up and took the water bottle gratefuly. Hitomi also gave one to Eunbi and Chaewon before she took a seat beside Chaewon. She carefully opened the water bottle and drink it slowly. She sigh in blissed as the cool water went down to . 

"We'll have rehearsal for tomorrow so maybe we should meet up in here first?"

Eunbi look around the crew members. They all nodded their head. 

"Around 7, unnie?"

Eunbi nodded.

"Yeah that will do. Okay, practice is officially over. Rest up and don't be late tomorrow."

All the members, including Hitomi, start moving to go home. But unlike the others, Hitomi start cleaning up the studio first. As she was rolling the cable, someone took the cable from her hand. It was Chaeyeon.

"I'll help you."

Hitomi smile and start cleaning wordlessly with Chaeyeon. After some time, the studio looks clean enough so Hitomi started packing her things.

"Hii! Do you want to grab some dinner first?"

Eunbi walked to Hitomi. Hitomi look at the clock and smile.

"Thank you for the invitation unnie, but I'll have to pass."

Chaewon, who just finished packing, walked to them.

"Oh, you're going home?"

Hitomi smile and nodded.

"Yes, unnie."

--

"Nakooo-chaaan~!"

Nako turned her head and smile widely at the familiar faces. She waved her hand excitedly before she got hugged by two giant puppies.

"Yah, get off! I'm here first!"

Wonyoung tried to shoved Yujin, who was beside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter