It's Always You

Love Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

"Good morning, Kkura unnie!"

Sakura lift her head from her cereal bowl to see Minju walking from the front door with Mrs. Miyawaki trailing behind her, before heading to the kitchen. Minju casually take a seat in front of Sakura.

"Morning, Minguri. You're here early."

Minju pouted and lay her body on the table.

"Mom and dad left early today so they told me to come here."

Mrs. Miyawaki comes to the dining room and put a plate of sunny side up and bacons in front of Minju.

"And I only got cereal? What kind of torture was this?"

Minju clapped happily and thanking the woman. Mrs. Miyawaki, or Yoona, gently Minju's hair before turns her attention to her oldest daughter.

"I'm still angry at you, young lady."

Sakura groaned.

"But mom, it's not my fault that I'm an expert in Mario Kart!"

Yoona rolled her eyes. Minju giggled at the mother and daughter. Yoona's attention turned to the younger girl.

"Seriously. Taeng oppa and Sooyeon unnie is seriously the worst. How could they leave you alone in the morning like this."

Yoona Minju's hair. Minju smile brightly.

"It's okay aunty. Dad is quite busy this week. And they already told me how sorry they were."

Yoona smile and look at her wristwatch. She turned her head to Sakura.

"Okay I need to go now. You girls take care. And don't forget to wake the puppy up."

She walks to Sakura and kissed her crown head. Yoona also kissed Minju's forehead before she went out. Before that, she turned her head to her eldest daughter.

"And Saachan, please drive the girls to school today okay? Love you."

Sakura groaned but she didn't complain. She gonna do it anyway. With that, Yoona left the house.

As the lady of the house left, it become quiet. Sakura is not much a talker, and so does Minju. It was quiet, but a comfortable one. Sakura took this chance to secretly glance at the younger girl who ate her breakfast happily.

Sakura likes Minju, a lot. She doesn't remember when she start feeling that but yeah, she likes her. Minju has been around her family since she moved to Korea from Japan. At firts she only thought Minju as her younger sister. But as time goes by, Minju has turned into a very beautiful young lady. But Sakura would never, for now, to confessed her feelings to Minju. Because-

"Thank you for the meal~!"

Minju just finished her meal and patted her stomach. Sakura look at her, amused.

"Wow look at that belly."

"Unnie~!!"

Sakura smile teasingly at her and stand up, taking her cereal bowl with her.

"Go wake the pup. Or else you guys will be late."

As Minju was about to take her plate to the kitchen, Sakura stop her and take it with her instead. Minju smile bashfully and kissed Sakira on her cheek before went to the puppy room. Sakura smile inwardly. It was indeed a very good morning.

--

Minju carefully opened the door. She walk to the bed carefully as she knew the owner of the bedroom is never a neat person. Games, clothes, books.. it was sprawled everywhere. Minju sighed before picking up the stuffs on the floor. After making sure it was at least decent, Minju went closer to the sleeping puppy.

Her crush. Miyawaki Yujin.

She stare lovingly at the younger girl and swipe her bangs to see her face clearly. That cute face of her when she was sleeping, the slightly opened mouth, the little drool at the corner of . Minju find the sight very cute. And she was thankful that she got to see this every morning.

She caress her cheek before leaning in. She kissed Yujin on her cheek softly. It was her habit before she wake Yujin. And of course, the younger girl is not aware of this.

Unknown to her, someone was watching outside the door. With a very sad expression.

It was Sakura.

She was about to check on her sister. As she was about to opened the door, she saw the sight from the little gap of the door. Sakura smile sadly.

I knew it. I don't stand a chance.

So she left. She will be back later, to give the duo some time.

"Yuddings."

Minju shake the pups body.

"Yah Yuddings. Come on wake up."

"Hn.."

Minju rolled her eyes. It's not an easy task to wake this girl in the morning. Usually, not long after she went to Yujin's room, Sakura will always come to help her. She look at the clock and was wondering why the older girl hasn't come.

"Yah Miyawaki Yujin. Come on, get up! We'll be late!"

"Hn..."

Yujin turned her body, back facing Minju. Annoyed, Minju pull the blanket from the pup's body. Yujin groaned.

"Come on!!"

Just then, Minju heard the door opened. It was Sakura.

"Seriously this little dog. Yah Miyawaki Yujin. Wake up or I'm gonna burn your ticket."

With the threat, Yujin sat up immediately. Sakura rolled her eyes and scanned the room.

"Why is this room clean??"

She turn her head to Minju, who turned her head elsewhere.

"Kim Minju. I told you to not clean this room for her."

Minju grinned sheepishly at the older girl while Yujin rubbed her eyes. Once she was soner enough from her sleepiness, she grab Minju and hug her.

"Good morning Minguri!"

"Yah! I'm your unnie!"

Yujin pout.

"Tch. We're only one year apart."

Yujin then turned her head when she felt another presence in her room.

"Omo. Good morning Sakura-sama."

Sakura rolled her eyes. She resting her hands on her hips.

"Take a bath now or I will only took Minju with me to school."

Yujin's eyes widened and run to the bathroom. Sakura and Minju giggled at her action.

After 15 minutes, Yujin finally ready. She run first and wait for her sister and best friend by the car. After she locked the door, Sakura went to her car. A little bit dissapointed that Yujin took the front seat.

When they are all set, Sakura drove away.

--

It's a lunch time now and Yujin is starving. She didn't even bother to put the books on her table and just run off to the canteen. When she was about to get in line for the food, she spotted her best friend.

"Minguri~!"

She leap into Minju's back and gave her back hug. Minju yelped.

"Yah Miyawaki Yujin! You scared me!"

Yujin grinned and stole a piece of french fries on Minju's tray. Minju rolled her eyes while Yuri just shake her head. They put the tray on the table and sit. Yujin take a seat beside Minju and stare at the two. Yuri and Minju also stare at Yujin.

"What?"

Minju sighed while Yuri couldn't contained her laugh.

"Yah. Go get you food, stupid."

Yujin gasped as she forgot her food in the first place. She stood up and run to the line for the food. Minju shake her head and take a bite of her food. She could sense Yuri's eyes on her.

"Not now, Yul."

Yuri sighed as she take a spoonful of her food.

"When are you gonna step up your game?"

Minju shrugged. Yuri rolled her eyes.

"Maybe it's better if you with Kkura unnie." Yuri mumbled.

"Huh?"

Yuri tried to hide her shocked. She scold herself inwardly.

"I- I said, I saw Kkura unnie this morning."

"Oh yeah, aunt Yoona told her to bring us to school."

Yuri hummed. That was close.. Sorry Yena unnie. Her eyes wandered and stop at a sight.

"Huh? Who's that with Yujin?"

Minju look at Yuri and turned her head. Yujin was in line with someone way shorter than her and.. she hugged the shorter girl from the back. Minju's don't like the sight, and the familiar feeling in her heart.

I have a bad feeling about this.

--

"You what?"

Minju and Yujin are on their way home together. Yujin grinned.

"Hehe~ I have a girlfriend now~"

Minju's heart clenched. She just stare at the road. Meanwhile Yujin skipped happily, not realizing about Minju's situation.

I'm too late.

Minju tightened her grip to the strap of her backpack. She take a breath and look up to see Yujin skipped her way. She smile.

"Who was it? Do I know.. her?"

Yujin stopped on her track and scratch her hair, getting shy.

"Uhh.. I don't know if you know her, but her name is Nako. She's a senior, like you."

Yabuki Nako. My classmate.

Minju nodded.

"I know her. She's my classmate. H-how did you guys get.. close?"

Yujin match her step with Minju. She kick the rocks on the road, a sign that she was getting shy.

"Well, I kinda bumped into her around two months ago. I thought she was a middle schooler like Wonyoung so I told her this is high school. She got mad and telling me that she's a senior. But she was so cute. After that we kinda bumped into each other a lot and I got to . And I guess we become close because of that. She's a tsundere, you know! Just like Kkura unnie! And then............"

Minju can't hear the re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter