Date in Universal Studio

Love Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

Sakura is screwed. Big time.

IZ*ONE was in LA, for K-CON right now. And she was supposed to have a date with her girlfriend.

But promising a date on the same day for her two girlfriends is a big no, especially when they don't know she was two timing.

Well, who could blame her?

First, the almighty, big mommy vibes, and jinjja nice body, Kwon Eunbi, confessed to her in Japan, of course she would say yes. Especially when right after she confessed, Eunbi asked Sakura to spend a night with her at the hotel. Sakura swear she would never get tired over Eunbi's nice body. 

And then, after she 'confessed' to the godess, innocent, and pure heart, Kim Minjoo, she has no idea the younger girl take it seriously. She was shocked when she found Minjoo in front of her apartement, shyly asking to spend a night with her. Of course she don't have a heart to reject her, especially when she knew that inocent Minjoo is nowhere to be seen when they was on her bedroom. 

And now, she got two messages. 

Can't wait to have a nice date with you today. ;) - Mommy Kwon

Unnie, let's have a nice date today! :) - Lovely Frog

Yena took a peak from Sakura's behind. She was the only member who knows about Sakura's secret affairs. She snorted.

"Damn, Kkura unnie. You are deifinitely screwed."

Sakura hit Yena's head and sighed.

"What to do.."

Yena saw Sakura slumped on her seat and patted Sakura's shoulder. Sakura turn her head and look up at the duck who puckered her lips and hit her chest.

"Leave it to me, unnie."

Sakura looking at the confident duck confusedly.

"What are you planning, Choi?"

Yena grinned.

"Helping you of course! But it's not free~"

Sakura sighed and shake her head. She turn her attention back at her phone, clearly ignoring Yena. Yena whistle.

"Well, if you wanna get caught--"

"Okay, okay! Geez this duck."

Yena grinned again and pat Sakura's back a little too hard.

"Leave it to me!"

--

Well, Sakura is safe, for now. It seems like the duck's plan is working. IZ*ONE members went to the Universal Studio together. Of course, It's a big win for Sakura. She still could have a date with her girlfriends without getting caught. She turn her head to the right where Eunbi is walking. The older girl was pissed, as her date was ruined. But well, of course she couldn't blamed her members. She just loved them too much. She caught Sakura looking at herand mouthing, Sorry. Eunbi just smile. It's not Sakura's fault anyway and just nodded. She was distracted by Nako who pulled her like a child. Well, she is her child after all.

Sakura felt a tug on her left hand. She turned her attention and found Minjoo was walking beside her. She gave the younger girl a smile.

"Well, hello there gorgeous. Sorry our date need to be cancelled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter