Invaluable

Love Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

Sakura sighed as she put down her headphones. She was not in the mood playing as she was losing. While Hyewon played with her earlier, the younger girl logged out early due to her lunch date with her friends.

Sakura leaned over her chair, trying to hear the room next door. At this hour, Nako and Yuri usually have a singing competition. Not that Sakura is gonna complain though. Blessed by two angels singing in their dorm were amazing. At least they won’t have noise complaints unlike Yena and Yujin duo.

But today was oddly… quiet.

Sakura glanced at the clock, as it shows 3 PM. Realizing how late it was, she finally felt her stomach protesting. With heavy steps, she left the room.

First place she had in mind when she went out of the room was the kitchen, especially refrigerator. If her mind is still working nicely, she remembered Chaeyeon set aside her bean sprout ramyun, because she made too much. Speaking of her friend, she also didn’t see her a lot today. But because her stomach has been grumbling nonstop, she's gonna think about it later. Maybe she visits her family again today.

“Wonyoung-ah! Have you eaten?!”

Sakura shouted at the youngest as she didn't know whether their little sister had her lunch or not. Getting no answer, Sakura turned her head and stared at the closed door of Wonyoung’s room. Sakura put the ramyun on top of the stove, heating it. After that, she walked ahead to Wonyoung’s door.

“Won?”

She knocked twice before carefully opening the door. It was empty. Sakura frowned as she didn't hear Wonyoung leaving today. Maybe she did, while she was using headphones. Sakura makes a mental note to check the youngest after she eats. Before she closes the door, a sight of Wonyoung’s bed suddenly reminds her when she has a talk with the younger girl. How she reassures Wonyoung when she’s doubting herself, or when she's just sharing umeboshi with her while watching movies. Or the time where Wonyoung asked her to sleep there because of the horror stories from other members.

As she left Wonyoung’s room, she saw Nako and Yuri’s room door left open. Sigh… These two trouble makers. No one probably guessed it, but yeah, Nako and Yuri are the trouble makers in this dorm. They might appear only singing songs loudly (not that Sakura complaints), but they also bicker a lot. Like, a lot. It took a Hitomi to stop them two. As expected, 01z leader.

Sakura closed the door as a smile plastered on her face. When she checked if her ramyun was ready, she moved the pot to the table in their living room. They usually eat there together, sharing whatever foods they order. This reminds her how Nako and Yuri were usually the one who use this table to eat, as Hiichan, Wonyoung and Chaeyeon usually eat on the dining table. Tho Sakura didn’t mind where she ate, as long as her stomach was full.

Taking her first bite, her mind wandered where this place was filled with her members. Twelve of them.

Eunbi unnie, as the oldest, she will be the one who prepared the table, along with Chaeyeon. Both have been known as the ‘mom’ of the group, while Sakura is known as the ‘dad’. Minju and Hiichan, who are more responsible than some of the members, usually the one who takes the cutlery and glasses. Both are gonna take turns to help the eldest one prepare their delivery foods. Though sometimes Yuri will come and bother Minju, resulting in them bickering over small things. But since Hiichan was there, she’ll be the one who stopped the duo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter