As The Youngest

Love Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

Minju was not impressed.

Not at all.

It was announced that she and Sakura was invited again to Seoul Fashion Week. But unlike last year, Hyewon and Chaeyeon will be coming with them as well.

As a member of IZ*ONE, of course she's delighted with the news as more members will get more exposure.

But as a part of Sakura's harem, and the youngest one, she doesn't like it.

She was happy last year when there's only two of them got invited, but that time she was not part of Sakura harem yet. And Sakura's attention was all to Gaeun.

Now when they announced the invited members, she was so happy when her name was announced after Sakura. But frowned immediately after hearing the other two.

And now, she had to stand at the very end, beside Hyewon while Sakura was in the middle of Chaeyeon and Hyewon. Minju was not having it.

"Saku-chan, hold my hand."

She heard Chaeyeon talk with Sakura when they were going downstairs. Last year, it was her hands that interwined with Sakura.

"Kkura-yah! Let's pose with finger heart!"

She heard Hyewon, who sit beside her, talk with Sakura when the reporters are trying to get their picture. Last year, instead of posing with Minju, Sakura's picture was taken with Gaeun.

It was hard for her to smile that day.

After the fashion show finished, they went back to the car. And ut was a miracle when Sakura walk behind her. That means Sakura will be seating beside her at the car.

"Ah.. I'm hungry."

Hyewon said at the back, already cuddling to Chaeyeon who chuckled. Chaeyeon turned her attention to Sakur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter