Miyawaki Sakura's AU Ideas

Love Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"-- Have a great year everyone. Go back to your class immediately in orderly manner."

The yearly assembly of Enozi High is finally done. Enozi High is a joint school between Japan and Korea, in a hope to bring two country closer in the future. With the new semester started, this was an inevitable event for all students, and teachers. On this event, the principal will delivered some speeches for the beginning of new semester, welcoming new students, and a speech from 1st year representative.

Introducing Miyawaki Saku, a 3rd year. This will be the last year for him in this school. He is a shy nerd who was quite popular among girls. Well, his face did all the work. Although, some girls find his tsundere side very attractive and adorable. His shyness was too severe, to the extend he don't have a courage to talk with others first. But he always grateful with everyone who was willing to talk with him. As a Japanese born, he was still struggling with his Korean. Particularly on his 2nd year. He was seriously having a hard time with Korean until a 3rd year student found him when he was sitting alone in the stairs.

That senior was Kwon Eunbi, who was graduated last year. Saku was actually shed tears on her graduation day. She really helped Saku with his Korean a lot. And she was the first senior he ever talked with. He admitted that he had a crush on her. Well, who doesn't. Kwon Eunbi was the Dance Club captain. With her long and straight black hair, she had this charismatic vibes whenever she dance. But she was a total dork all over and have a baby like Japanese, which Saku found it really cute.

Saku stretched his body. Well, almost all students did that right after the principal finally dismissed the assembly that took almost 2.5 hours. He stands and went to head back to his class.

While he was walking, he saw a group of 1st year students huddle this tall student. He was trying to figuring out who that was until he realized that was the 1st year representative.

Jang Wonyoung. Saku's first impression about her, she was tall. Really tall. He was shocked when he found out she was only 1st year. He thought Wonyoung is a transferee for 2nd or 3rd year. Jang Wonyoung is the 1st year representative. As a 1st year representative as well, he was awed by Wonyoung's speech. She speaks eloquently for her age. She is very pretty and kinda resemblence a baby bunny.

While he was staring, he saw Wonyoung catch a glimpse at him and bowed. Realizing a senior around them, all the 1st year students bowed at him as well. Saku never really like attention and he got shy, so he waved his hand awkwardly. He saw Wonyoung, who bowed at him first, smile at him. He blushed and smile back at her before walking faster, out of the annex building.

After changing his shoes, he went straight to his classroom. Unlike other students who was going to the cafetaria or other places first, he choose his class instead. His sanctuary. Saku enjoys his time alone, but its not like he was a loner. At least he knew his classmates and have interact with them. He also have some student who was talking with him in daily basis.

"Morning, Miyawaki-kun."

Saku turn his head. Kang Hyewon. His class Madonna. Saku honestly can't believe he was actually talking with one of the popular girl in 3rd year. They were not close, as his nature is a shy person and Hyewon herself don't really care about talking with others. But because one time he saw Hyewon at the his favorite game center and actually a frequent visitor, they got to know each other and sometimes talking about games in class. Hyewon might always have this blank face but she got really excited whenever they were discussing about games.

"Good morning, Hyewon. Are you going to class, too?"

Hyewon shakes her head. She pointed the way to Cafetaria.

"Need my breakfast first. See you at class."

Oh and one thing about Hyewon, she loves food. Very much.

With a soft pat on his arm by Hyewon, they bid goodbye with each other. Saku went straight to his class. 3rd year's classroom was located at the 3rd floor of the building. Saku was never an athletic person, so climbing three floor is already an exercise for him.

Finally arrived at his floor, he went straight to his class, class 3-2. As he was late this morning, he only focused on finding his class on the announcement board. He failed to learn about his classmates. When he arrived at his class this morning, he only catch a glimpse of some students who was late as well.

Opening the door, the class is not full yet. He could hear some girls gasping but he couldn't careless. He was walking to his seat at the back near the window when someone closed his eyes.

"Guess who~"

Saku smiled. That soft voice is only belong to one of his classmates from 2nd year.

"Yah, Lee Chaeyeon. We're classmates again?"

Lee Chaeyeon, one of the students he frequently talked with. She was his class president back in his 2nd year. She was a member of dance club, together with Eunbi. Sometimes, he saw Eunbi and Chaeyeon hanging out together. Chaeyeon is one of the best dancer the school has. She has won lots of dance competitions in the school name. That's why she was also one of the famous girl. But with all the fame she had, she was the kindest, modest, and humble student. She never choose her friends. She was friends with everyone. She was quite a prankster and love to jokes around to. Thats why everyone loved to be around her.

Chaeyeon let out her infamous laugh that makes everyone around her laugh as well. And Saku is not the exception.

"Yup! And you choose the back seat, again?"

Saku smirk.

"Well, the only place for me to sleep. Are you going to be the class president again this year?"

Chaeyeon nodded enthusiastically.

"You better vote for me!"

Saku shrugged his shoulders playfully, makes Chaeyeon punched his shoulder softly. Saku laugh while his shoulder.

"Relax. I always vote for you."

Saku, who was so dense and oblivious, failed to see the blushed on Chaeyeon's cheeks.

"Y-you better!"

Chaeyeon went back to her seat while Saku chuckled. He went to his seat and sit down. Suddenly, a student in front of him, turned around.

"Yah~ Saku! Classmates again!"

Choi Yena. She was one of the closest friend he had in this school. They met on their 1st year and has been a classmates ever since. He and Yena has this love-hate relationship with each other. The others dubbed them as Tom and Jerry couple. They always prank each other, arguing with each other, and he really like to tease Yena. She gave the best reaction whenever he teases her. But they will always support each other. Like whenever Yena forgot her homework, Saku always lend her his homework, or more like Yena threatened to tell their teacher about the game console he secretly brought to school. Or when Saku had some trouble with Korean, Yena always helped him. Eventhough sometimes her Korean always get him in trouble as she was always gave him incorrect Korean.

"Damn, you really like me don't you?"

Yena rolled her eyes.

"Aren't you the one who keep chasing me wheneve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter