Tutor

Love Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

Wonyoung took a glance secretly at her tutor. Sakura was trying her best to explain the answer for her friends. Wonyoung pouted and playing with her pencil while looking at her book.

Today was supposed to be the day where her girlfriend, Sakura, tutor her. But Minju, Yuri, and Yujin decided to tag along with her. As they also haven't finished their homework.

"Waah Sakura unnie, you realy smart!"

Yujin gave Sakura thumbs up. Minju nodded.

"Yeah unnie! It's easier to understand with your way!"

Sakura smile sheepishly and rubbed her neck. Wonyoung rolled her eyes. Of course she's smart. She's my girlfriend.

It's been almost two years sinceSakura become Wonyoung's tutor. Sakura was a 2nd year college student when she first got offered by Eunbi to be a high school tutor. Wonyoung is Eunbi's girlfriend, Chaeyeon, cousin and her parents were looking for a tutor. Since Sakura was a valedictorian back in high school, her parents really want her to be Wonyoung's tutor. And as a broke college student, it will be a huge help for her pocket money. It was normal, at first. Wonyoung was smart in the first place and her eagernes to learn make Sakura pumped up as well. But as time goes by, she Wonyoung start to show a sign that she might have a crush on her. With that not so obvious glance, tucking her hair behind her ear, looking at her with that bunny eyes. Of course it melt Sakura's heart. And she falls for the younger girl too, eventually.

But as they have a quite huge , with Sakura on her 22 and Wonyoung still 18, they decided to keep it a secret. They could only be lovey dovey and act like a couple inside Wonyoung's room (of course, no funny business either). That's why Wonyoung was always excited when Sakura came to tutor her. But now that her friends here, and took all Sakura's attention doesn't make Wonyoung happy at all.

"Unnie, why are you tutoring Wonyoung? She's already smart! Why don't you tutor us instead?"

Wonyoung flinched and lift her head. She stare at Sakura who was looking at her as well. Sakura smile.

"Well, I like teaching Wonyoung. She's eager to learn."

Wonyoung lowered her head and smile secretly. She was pleased. Yujin stretched her body.

"Ah, right. Wonyoung is no fun! She always decline us when we told her to play. She said she wanted to study."

Minju giggled.

"But aren't you playing too much, Yudings?"

Yujin waved her hand.

"Nah~ We need to enjoy our youth!"

Sakura was laughing hearing the kids talking. But one thing does bother her. The fact that Wonyoung declined her friends invitation to play bothers her a lot. She was at age to enjoy her youth. Sakura keep silent and just sat there, watching Wonyoung who hasn't say a word. Yujin was bothering Minju who was trying to solved a problem while Yuri suddenly look up and stare at the clock.

"Shoot! I have to go! I have piano lesson!"

Yujin and Minju lift their head.

"Ah, I have to go to. It's gonna be dinner soon."

Wonyoung secretly pleased when she knew her friends are going home. But that was only for a second,

"I'm gonna stay here. I want to play with Sakura unnie."

Wonyoung swear she was this close to smack Yujin in her head. Sakura chuckled.

"Sadly, I have to go to in 10 minutes."

And now, Wonyoung frowned. All her time with Sakura today was gone. She had to wait for another two days before she could meet with Sakura again. Yujin shrugged her shoulders.

"Ah~ Then I'll go with you guys."

Wonyoung smile at her friends when they bid her goodbyes. Now it's was only her and Sakura inside her room. Wonyoung still scribbling something on her books when she felt Sakuramoved closer to her. She didn't pay her too much attetion until she felt a poke on her cheek.

"What?"

She turned her head to see a grinning Sakura.

"Nothing, you're so cute."

Wnyoung blushed and turn away. Sakura was pleased when she could girlfriend like that. She keep watching Wonyoung who was now lost all her concentration because of certain someone.

"Stop staring at me, unnie~!"

Sakura chuckled. She ruffled her hair.

"Okay, okay."

Wonyoung took a glance at the clock.

"Aren't you supposed to go now?"

Sakura look at the watch. She nodded.

"Yeah."

Wonyoung didn't say anything. Sakura grinned.

"I was planning to ask you on a date, but it seems like you're busy--"

"Wait! Let's go! I'm finished!"

Sakura grinned when she saw Wonyoung hurriedly put away all her books. She stand up and pointed at Sakura.

"Stay her! I'm gonna change my clothes!"

Sakura chuckled when she saw Wonyoung running and grabbed her clothes. She gather her things and wait for Wonyoung to get ready. Not long after that, Wonyoung returned and hurriedly put a light make up on her face. Sakura watch with amusement. She was actually glad to take her out on date, but get worried as she knew Wonyoung has curfew. It was 6 pm now, and Wonyoung have curfew until 9. Sakura secretly trying to working her brain to find an excuse to take Wonyoung out with her parents. She snapped when she felt Wonyoun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter