Finding Nako's Papa

Love Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

"Mommy, why Nako doesn't have papa?"

Eunbi, who was reading her book beside her daughter, had to closed her book and put it on the table. She gave her only daughter her full attention now.

"Did something happened at school, baby?"

Nako stop playing with her doll and shake her head. She frowned at Eunbi.

"But Hiichan has her papa and mama. Why Nako only have mommy?"

Eunbi wasn't lying when her heart clenched with the sight. She sighed and pulled Nako to her embrace.

"You don't like mommy?"

Nako turn her head instantly and cupped her face.

"No! Nako love mommy a lot!"

Eunbi grinned and blow raspberries to Nako's stomach. Nako giggled loudly and softly shoved her mommy's head.

"Mommy~~! Staaahhp!"

Eunbi held Nako's hands and stare at her.

"I love you, my baby."

Nako giggled. Eunbi nuzzled her nose with Nako's.

"I love you too mommy."

--

"So, out of nowhere, she just asking about her dad?"

Eunbi sighed and nodded. Nako was at kindergarten now and she has summoned her one and only cousin, Chaewon, to meet up and share her unexpected talk with her daughter last night.

"I know right.. I was so shocked. But I think it's.. inevitable now that she's five? She must be curious because of Hitomi."

Chaewon hummed. She took a sip while watching her cousin, who was now stirred her green tea machhiato lifelessly.

"But unnie,"

Eunbi look up and put the edge of the cup to .

"Did you know who her dad was?"

Chaewon need to thank all the gods that exist because Eunbi haven't took a sip from her glass. Or else, she'll smell like green tea.

"Chae!"

Chaewon raised her arms in defensive manner.

"What?! I'm just saying unnie! I mean, there's only three man that I know they are quite close with you."

Eunbi rolled her eyes. Chaewon scoffed.

"Okay, let me list all of them. First one, it's Jaehyun isn't it?"

....

.....

Today was the last day of exam, and Eunbi has been dying to get the stressed away from her. Fortunately, Sian, her good friend, also party animal, invited her to a club. So, here she was, standing at the entrance of the hottest club, that has been reserved for students from her college. Eunbi was wearing a red dress that shows her body perfectly. A little tease for the hungry boys won't hurt, right? Eunbi waved her hand once she found Sian, who was sitting at the bar. Sian whistled.

"Oho~ Someone's looking hot tonight~"

Eunbi flipped her hair and winked at Sian. Sian laugh and gave the bartender a signal to gave Eunbi her well deserved drink. Eunbi winked at the bartender once her drink finished and took a sip. The burning sensation of the alcohol was the best after a stressful week of hell. Eunbi was looking around while sipping her alcohol when her eyes landed on someone who just arrived.

It was Jaehyun, her junior. He was famous for his dancing skill, as well as his kidness. Every girl has swooned by his charms. When Eunbi was looking at him, their eyes met. Eunbi gave him a smile while he nodded at her. She saw her talking with his friends for a bit before walking toward the bar station. Eunbi fixed her sitting position and took a sip from her glass. Jaehyun arrived and rest his arms at the bar. 

"Hi noona. Fancy meeting you here."

Jaehyun gave Eunbi a smile. Eunbi smile back to him. She always knew this boy had a crush on her. A little flirt won't hurt, right?

"Maybe you should visit this bar more often, Jae. I'm here a lot."

Eunbi smirked and put her lips ily at the glass. She saw Jaehyun gulped and put his eyes elsewhere except Eunbi. Eunbi chuckled. 

"So, not here to dance?"

Jaehyun turn his attention back to Eunbi. He smile sweetly at her.

"I was planning to ask you for a dance. Are you free now?"

Eunbi put her glass at the ounter and hop down from the bar stool. She took Jaehyun's hand and lead him to the dance floor. Te truth was, Eunbi was one hella dancer back in college. She was dubbed the greatest dancer for woman, while of course Jaehyun for the man.Everyone was making the way for the two and they easily get the spotlight. Eunbi 'accidentally' grinding at Jaehyun, who was not so oblivious with her constant flirting. So he turned her around, and kissed her on the lips. Eunbi sneaked her arms around his neck and makes the students who watched cheered at them excitedly.

...

....

"That's it? You only kissed him in the middle of the dance floor? What the hell?"

Eunbi rolled her eyesand throw a roll of tissue at Chaewon.

"What do you expect? Me and him having in there?"

Chaewon shrugged.

"Knowing you? Maybe you will."

Eunbi ignores her cousin's remark and continue enjoying her coffee. Chaewon still looking at her.

"So, if it's not Jaehyun.. Who was his name again? Err... Ah! Was it Haewoon oppa??"

...

....

Three days after the club, Eunbi was invited again by Sian. But now it's a party at one of the popular kid's house. It was Haewoon's. Sian knew about Eunbi's crush at Haewoon. That's why, she invited (or more like forced) her to come. Sian parked her car in front of Haewoon's house. Eunbi opened the car door and took off her sunglasses. Haewoon's house was quite big. That's why kids love to make a party there.

Sian and Eunbi walked hand in hand. They was greeted by a couple of their friends who wasthere as well, before finding the owner of the house, the an of the party.

"Haewoon!"

Haewoon turned his head and smile at Sian and Eunbi.

"Thanks for coming, Sian. And you too, Eunbi noona."

Eunbi blushed. Sian, being the mischiveous human being she was, pulled her hand from Eunbi and run away, leaving Eunbi with Haewoon. Haewoon knew Eunbi was there because of Sian, so he decided to keep her company.

"Well, I'm starving. Do you want to have a bite with me, noona?"

Eunbi nodded. That night, they were talking nonstop. Eunbi felt extremely happy with how much she spent her time with her crush. And she felt really closed and get to know him better now. Unknown for her, Haewoon has been consuming weed brownies, courtesy by none other than Lee Sian.

"Hey, noona. Do you trust me?"

Eunbi nodded. Haewoon took her hand and lead her to his room upstairs.

...

....

Chaewon gasped.

"So, you're saying that infamous Kang Haewoon might be Nako's father?!"

Eunbi shushed her and look around. She smacked Chaewon's head.

"Not so loud! And of course not! Let me finished before you cut me there!"

Chaewon huffed.

"I got impatient. You're too slow."

Eunbi rolled her eyes.

"The point was, he's not. We're not having.. that night."

Chaewon rubbed her chin, thinking hard.

"If not Haewoon oppa.."

Her eyes widened and look at Eunbi, who was now clearly avoiding her stare.

"Your BEST FRIEND? Saku oppa??"

...

....

Next day after Haewoon's party, Eunbi knocked (banged) at her best friend's apartment door. The door was opened harshly, revealed the annoyed Saku.

Saku was Eunbi's best friend since middle school. He moved next to Eunbi's house from Japan and has been friend with her ever since. He earned his popularity easily, as he had a very handsome and charismatic face, tsundere, and cold aura. But Eunbi knew better. He was a dork and also a huge game nerd. 

"What are you doing here at this tim- Yah! Kwon!"

Eunbi shoved him away from his own apartment and let herself in. She could heard Saku grumbled but she just let him be. She put the groceries bag at Saku's dinner table and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter