Bus Station

Love Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

Ah, she's here.

Sakura took a glance at the blonde hair girl who are waiting for the bus. Sakura lowered her head, hiding her smile. She tapped her card and stand not far from the blonde girl. At least close enough for her to occasionally take a glance. 

Sakura just got a new job in Seoul, and she's been taking a bus from her workplace to home. And that's how she met the blonde girl who was always there, waiting for the same bus at the same time with Sakura. Her cute face and pouty lips caught Sakura's heart. Her face als reminds her as hamster. She was the reason why Sakura declined her workmates invitation to go out after work. Just to be at the same bus as the girl who she doesn't know the name.

The bus finally arrived and Sakura wait until everyone (or a certain girl) to board the bus before she went. Today was not that crowded, but she choose to stand. She was glancing around, hoping to catch a glimpse of the girl but she couldn't find her. She sighed and look down, only to realized she was standing in front of the girl who got a seat. Sakura tried to surpress her smile by taking her phone out to hide her creepy smile. Today was a good day.

--

Oh? She's not here?

Sakura secretly look around the bus station, hoping to find a certain blonde girl. It was a rush hour, as it's Friday night. Not only workers, there are also students who are waiting for the bus tonight. But Sakura couldn't find a familiar blonde hair in here. Sighed dejectedly, she leaned backward to the wall. Maybe she went home already. Yes, Sakura was five minutes late from usual because she was needed to go to the toilet. 

Sakura look at her left, watching the bus arrived at the bus station and look at the bus station gate, hoping for the last time to catch a certain blonde girl. Everyone else was already standing in line, waiting to board into the bus. There's no sign of the girl, so Sakura stands in the line in a crappy mood. As she was about to get on the bus, she heard a running steps.

"Wait!!"

Sakura turn her head and saw a familiar long blonde hair, running frantically from he bus station gate. Sakura was delighted. She waited until the girl arrived at the bus. Sakura let the giril went ahead before hop on after her. She smiled inwardly. As the bus start moving, she find herself standing beside the girl. She was wearing a uniform, means she was a student. The girl finally catching her breath and sighed and relieved before turn her head, facing Sakura.

"Thank you."

The girl smile widely at Sakura. And Sakura smile back at her, unable to answer verbally. Her brain has stopped functioning.

She was extremely delighte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter