Tree Looking Asteroid

Fitting in with the Earthlings

10 a.m

-Yue'er's POV-

"Swoonyi! Wake up! It's already 10! How much longer are you going to sleep?! I made breakfast, come eat~" I shouted at Swoonyi as I began to set the  table.

"Uhh. I'm up, I'm up... There's no need to yell" Swoonyi replied as she made her way to the bathroom.

"You sleep like a pig! Even Bang's up earlier than you!" Bang barked when I mentioned his name.

"Here's your breakfast Bang~" I said as I set down his food. Bang wagged his tail happily and began to munch away.

As I waited for Swoonyi to finish up and come out I watched bang eat his food. "Swoonyi, Bang's getting pretty old now. He's turning 10 soon right?"

"Yeah... We should take him with us tonight since he's getting so old" Swoonyi replied as she walked out of the bathroom and patted bangs head.

"Alright I said, lets eat now~" I said.

11 p.m

-Swoonyi's POV-

"Hey Yue'er let's get going now. It might take a while to get there" I said, walking over to where she was.

"Mhmm, grab some blankets first and we'll get going" Yue'er said, as she got up and called for Bang.

As we got in the car Yue'er plugged in her iPod and turned the on kpop at full volume. We sang along happily until we reached the place.

It was around 12 a.m when we got to the place. It was a place far away from the city lights, with rich green grass everywhere, which made it almost seem like a heaven, and few beautiful trees around. As we got out of the car Bang, jumped out and began running around excitedly.

"It's so nice and pretty here~ And there's no creepers around. kekek~" Yue'er said as we brought out the blankets and food.

"Yeah, this place is the best~ Remember when we would come here all the time?" I asked, as I set down the blankets and laid on it.

"Yeah, those were great times.. *sigh* It's been so long. I'm so excited for the meteor shower!" Yue'er sqeauled excitedly as she laid down next to me.

"I can't wait!"

3:12 a.m

"Look Swoonyi! I see some now!" Yue'er pointed at the sky, with a bright gleam in her eye.

"Yayyy it's starting!"

We laid on the grass with Bang, while munching on some pocky sticks, as we watched the beautiful meteor shower, and make a few wishes on the biggest ones we saw.

Suddenly, although it didn't seem like it at first, a small asteroid was headed towards us. We started screaming hysterically, which caused Bang to freak out as well and bark like crazy. We knew that if it were heading towards us, we wouldn't be able to out run it in time, and so we just sat there hugging each other while crying, like it's our last day on Earth.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMM!

The asteroid landed about 10 minutes away from us.

-Yue'er's POV-

"OH MY GOD SWOONYI! WE ALMOST DIED JUST NOW!" I cried as I hung onto her and Bang.

"OH MY GOD! WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!"

"I JUST SAID WE ALMOST DIED!!"

"WELL NO SHERLOCK!!! THAT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN WAS IT?!"

"WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME?? DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM A METEOROLOGIST?!"

"WE SHOULD CALM DOWN! I THINK WE'RE FREAKING BANG OUT."

"OK."

We both took a huge deep breath and stared at each other for a bit, then bursting into laughter.

"Wow that was close. Ahahahahah! I almost peed myself!" Swoonyi shouted inbetween laughs.

"Same! Ahahahaha! I think Bang accidentally peed on us though!"

"Huh?" Just then, I realized that my leg was wet... Looking down I saw that not only was my leg wet, but Swoonyi's as well.

"BANG!" I shouted, "You're dead!" I said as I grabbed him and began dragging him into the car.

Swoonyi was cracking up even harder and started crying.

"You think this is funny?! Bang just peed on us!!" I shouted in disbelief.

"I know, but it's okay considering that we almost just died from that asteroid!"

"Ugh.. That's true... I'll forgive you this one time Bang." I said as I stared at him.

"It's a good thing we brought an extra pair of clothes just in case, huh?"

"Yeah. Hey wanna change and then check out that asteroid?" I said curiously.

"I was just about to ask you that. Hahaha. Let's go!"

-Swoonyi's POV-

After we got changed, we packed up, got in the car, and headed to where the asteroid crashed.

"Look I can see it!" Yue'er pointed to it.

"Yeah I can see it too.." I could only see parts of it though. It seemed as if it was glowing..

When we got there, we noticed something strange...

"Is it just me or do I see 12 hot guys lying there unconscious?!" Yue'er whispered to me, as we advanced towards them.

"It's not you... Now call me crazy, but that asteroid looks like...a tree??"

Just then Yue'er let out a blood chilling shriek