Plans

Fitting in with the Earthlings

-12:36 pm-

-Swoonyi's POV-

I started driving back home after I recieved the call from whoever that was that had Sehun and Luhan. I tried recalling her a few times but she didn't pick up. I bit my lip and called Yue'er.

"Where have you been?! You were gone since late last night and you didn't even bother to tell me! You shou-" I moved the phone away from my ear as she screamed into it, and sighed. She's such a pain in the sometimes.

"Ahh. We'll talk about that later. I need you to call your cousin and ask him to track a call for me." That dumb witch forgot to tell me the location, and if she's not going to tell me, I'll have to find out myself.

"Wha..? Why do you-"

"Just do it. I'll be home any minute now." I said as I hung up on her.

When I got home, everyone was huddled together in a circle. I walked over to see Yue'er webcaming with her cousin, Eric, a hacker.

"Oh hey, you're home. What's this about?" Yue'er asked looking up at me. I squeezed in next to her and Kris.

"I'll tell you in a bit, but first, Eric, could you try to track a call for me?" I said looking at him through the webcam.

"Sure, but I'll need to hook up on your line an-"

"Just do whatever you want. As long as you get the location for me."

"Ok, you'll need to call the person you want me to track, and they have to pick up."

"Alright, I'll give it a shot. Tell me when you're ready." I sighed and laid down.

"So what's going on?" Suho asked looking at me curiously.

"I know where Sehun and Luhan are sorta." I said as everyone gasped.

"Really?!"

"Not the exact location but still..."

"Swoonyi, we're all set." Eric said as I sat back up again.

"Great. Thanks man."

"No problem. Try to keep them on the line as long as you can." I nodded and began calling her again.

 

-Meanwhile-

-No one's POV-

Sehun and Luhan were talking to the person that kidnapped them, her name was Elizabeth.

*Ring. Ring. Ring.*

"Ugh why does she keep calling me?!" *Click* "What do you want?!"

"You forgot to tell me where to meet you.."

".... Oh yeah.... That's right.. Well. I don't feel like telling you. Figure it out yourself. You are the Great Swoonyi after all. Goodbye." *Click*

"Shouldn't you have at least told her where to meet us?" Luhan asked her.

"Nope. She can figure it out herself." Elizabeth said as she walked out the room. Sehun, and Luhan sat there dumbfounded.

"How is Swoonyi supposed to find us if she doesn't know where we are?" Sehun asked Luhan in disbelief.

"I have no idea honestly...That lady's crazy.. I think we're going to have to find a way out of here ourselves.." Luhan said as he looked down, thinking.

"If only we could use our powers...." Sehun said as he signed.

"If only we could find a way to reactivate them..." Luhan thought for a while but couldn't think of anything and sighed as well.

"Why is life so difficult.." Sehun said sighing again. *Grumble*

"What was that?" Luhan asked looking over at Sehun suspiciously.

"My stomach. I'm hungry!!!!!!!" He shouted. *SLAM!*

"What's going on here?!" Some guys ran in and shouted at them.

"We're hungry!! We've been locked up in here all day without any food!! I demand food!!" Sehun snapped at them.

"No! Now shut it!" They left the room, leaving them hungry.

"Ughhh!! These people don't know how to treat their guests very well" Sehun mumbled under his breath.

"We're not guests, we're hostages. They're not susposed to treat us well.." They sat in silence for a while, until Sehun started laughing.

"I have a plan." He said giggling. Luhan looked up at Sehun to see him grinning evily.

"Ok. What's your plan?" Luhan asked, curious. They began mumbling something to each other and Luhan nodded in agreement.

"Although it's not the greatest plan there is, it's better than nothing. And right now we have nothing. So okay."

"Kekekeke I'm a genius~"

"So when do we start the plan?"

"........ Now?"

"NOW?!" Luhan asked in shock.

"Yeah. If we do it now, we can get home earlier and eat." Sehun said cheekily.

"That makes sense. Alright. Let's do it!"

 

-Suho's POV-

We sat there and watched as Swoonyi called whoever it was that she needed to. After she hung up she turned over to the laptop again.

"Was that enough time?" Swoonyi asked Eric with a strange look on her face.

"Yeah. Although it could've been longer, but whatever. I'm getting the location right now. It seems to be in a deserted area. I'll send you the address on your phone." He replied as he continued typing. Swoonyi sighed.

"Great.. Gamsahabnida." Swoonyi said as she smiled at him. It looked as though he blushed a bit, but it was hard to tell with the lighting from his side.

"N-no problem. Tell me if you guys need anything else, and good luck." He said. Swoonyi shut the laptop and turned over to us and explained everything. After listening to everything she said about the kidnapper, and Sehun and Luhan, everyone sat there for a few minutes letting things sink in.

"So...What are we going to do to save them..?" I asked looking at the girls. They looked at each other for a while.

"I'm going to go get them." Swoonyi said calmly.

"But you can't go alone. Besides, we don't even know what they want from you yet. Plus, she never said she was going to let them go even if you went there. She basically didn't tell you anything at all." Yue'er said looking at her with concern.

"She's right. No matter how much we want to save them, we can't just rush in there without knowing anything." Kris said, scratching his head.

"Yeah, but it's not like I can't take care of myself. Besides who said I was going alone?" Swoonyi said smirking.

"But they said you have to go alone...?" I asked confused.

"Yeah but as long as they can't see us though they'll think she's alone!" Xiumin shouted excitedly.

"Exactly. So I'll go in by myself first and when I signal you guys to come in, you come in and help out." Swoonyi said, while snapping her fingers.

"You guys are smart!" Chanyeol said as he high fived Swoonyi and Xiumin.

"What's the signal though?" Yue'er asked looking up at Swoonyi.

"I don't know. I'll scream or something." Swoonyi shrugged and Yue'er just facepalmed herself.

"Okay. Whatever. As long as we get them out of there, it's not that big of a problem. Who do you think this is by the way?" Yue'er asked, as Baekhyun stared at everyone with wide eyes, and mouth wide open.

"I honestly have no idea.."

"Why do I feel like it might be Elizabeth or some-"

"You people are crazy!" Baekhyun shouted at us, interrupting Yue'er.

"What?" Chen asked turning around to him. "It's a good plan."

"Not really! First of all, we don't know what position the other two are in, so going in blindly and stupidly like this might cause them harm. Secondly, what if something happens to Swoonyi before she can give us the signal to go inside. Thirdly, we don't know how many people are there, how strong they are, or what weapons they have!" Baekhyun shouted at us, while pulling on his hair.

"Calm down. It's not like I didn't think about those things." Swoonyi replied, as Baekhyun looked at her as if she was crazy.

"Then what?!" Baekhyun waved his arms in the air as though he was going crazy.

"I figured that if anything were to happen to Yue'er and I, you guys are basically screwed right?" Swoonyi asked looking up at Kris and I. I shrugged and Kris nodded his head.

"Right. So that's why you guys wouldn't let anything, more like you guys better not let anything, happen to us." Swoonyi said, glaring at each of us.

"What does that have to do with anything Baekhyun hyung is talking about?" Tao asked us innocently.

"Because, think about it, usually when people are in a state of panic or something, I forgot the word, they usually do things they didn't know they could do.." Lay replied, holding his chin.

"Wait...So you guys think we could get our powers back again if we go and stick our noses in danger?" D.O. asked, widen his eyes. I didn't even know it could get bigger.

"Yep, basically. But if that doesn't work, we're screwed." Swoonyi said nodding her head.

"Oh my god... It's so crazy it might actually work.." Baekhyun breathed out.

"Alright, so when do we get started?" Kai asked, clasping his hands together and started rubbing them.