Farewell

Fitting in with the Earthlings

-Suho's POV-

As we made our way over to the spaceship, Swoonyi mumbled something that I wasn't able too catch, I actually wasnt even sure if it was directed to me or not. 

"Did you say something?" I asked looking at her.

"No, I was just talking to myself.." She said as we got to the spaceship. Woonha was sitting on the stairs, and looked up as we walked up to him and smiled.

"Well, I see you changed your minds and decided to sacrifice the girls instead? Where is Yue'er?" He asked as he stood up and looked around. I looked down at Swoonyi who was looking down at her feet, I noticed that her knuckles were white and took a step back. Wooha seemed to have noticed that I took a step back and looked over at me.

"What's wr-" *Slam!* Swoonyi punched him in the stomach, and cause him to fly back onto the stairs. I whistled as he flew back, and looked at Swoonyi. She was laughing now, it was really creepy.

"You think I'm here to sacrifice myself to you? Haha. I don't think so." She said as her eye twitched a bit. Woonha got up, holding his stomach and looked at her in amazement and fear.

"W-Well then, what are you here for then dear-" *Slam!* Swoonyi knocked his head into the railings, I didn't even see her move. I watched her with eyes wide open, jaw on the ground, too shocked to do anything.

"Don't call me dear." She hissed at him as she held onto his hair. He nodded and she letted go of him and he slid back down onto the stairs, coughing.

"Now I want you to tell me what you told them, I don't know if you're messing with me right now or not, but I'm sure you can fight back, but you choose not to. So you have to tell me what you told them, or I'll just continue to hit you." She said as she took a few steps back and looked at him. I started biting my nails as I sat down and watched them. There was no point in trying to get involved, Swoonyi would just kill me for it. Woonha looked at me and started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked looking at him as Swoonyi turned around and looked at me.

"It's just that you're sitting there, chewing on your nails while Swoonyi is doing everything. I find it funny is all. I'm sure I didn't train you to be like that." He said as he looked up at Swoonyi, who took a step towards him. He raised his hands up and stopped laughing. 'Train..'

"I'll tell you inside." He said as he got up and showed her the way. She looked back at me and I stood up.

"No. Not you. I have something else to tell Swoonyi that I didn't tell you guys." He said as he looked at her.

"Suho. Wait here. I want to hear it.." She said as she began walking up.

"But-"

"I'll be fine~" She said smiling at me. I couldn't protest, I knew she would be fine. She walked inside the spaceship with Woonha behind her, and the door closed. I sat outside, on guard just incase, and waited for her. A few minutes later, Kai and Yue'er popped up at my side, scaring my life out of me.'Where are my vitamins..' I sighed and tried to wave them away.

"Suho where's Swoonyi...?" Yue'er asked as she looked around. I pointed inside the spaceship and Yue'er and Kai just looked at me, shocked.

"You let her in there by herself?!" Kai asked in shock. "Hyung-"

"She told me to wait out here. Don't worry it's Swoonyi, she can take care of herself. You saw what she did to Kris." I said as I sat down on the stairs. Kai nodded in agreement, but Yue'er just stood there staring at the spaceship.

"Yue'er..? What's wrong..?" I asked looking up at her.

"Nothing.." She said as she looked down. "Let's go back then Kai." She said as he nodded and took her hand. They disappeared and I sat alone again for about 12 minutes. I immediately jumped up when I heard the door open, ready to fight, but Swoonyi just grabbed my shoulder and walked past me.

"Now what..?" I asked looking at her. Woonha was still inside the spaceship.

"We're going back real quick." She said as she looked at me. Uncertain of what to do, I nodded and we made our way back to the others.

 

-D.O's POV-

After sitting in silence for so long, Swoonyi and Suho finally came back. When they came back, we all took our turns to punch Suho on the arm for leaving Swoonyi alone with Woonha. As he winced in pain, Swoonyi walked over to Yue'er and whispered something in her ear. Yue'er had a astonished look on her face.

"Is something wrong guys?" I asked looking over at them, pushing Lay out of the way. Yue'er shook her head and smiled at me, but I could tell something was wrong. I began making my way over to them, but then something happened. I was unable to take another step. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that Baekhyun, Lay, Xiumin, Sehun and even Tao were frozen as well, the others were probably too.

"Tao what's going on? Is that you?" I heard Kris ask Tao. It was strange. Although we were frozen, we were still able to talk. Normally, when Tao uses his skills on us, we would be frozen all the way.

"Ani..That's not me.. Why would I freeze myself?" Just then I realized that it was Woonha.

"Swoonyi...You didn't.." I barely managed to breathe out.

"Mian-hae.." She said as she tried to smile at us, and scratched the back of her head.

"Swoonyi, do you even know what you're doing?!" I heard Sehun ask her in shock. I stared at them both, dumbfounded. Yue'er turned her head away and looked down. Yue'er and Swoonyi were unaffected, and were able to move around. That concluded my thoughts.

"I know exactly what I'm doing.. You guys have suffered enough.." She said as she walked inside.

"SWOONYI! WHAT DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GETTING YOURSELF INTO?!" Kris screamed at her. She walked back out holding something shiny, a key.

"I know. Mian-hae. But we have to do this for-" She looked down at the key and walked past me. I continued to stare at Yue'er, who still refused to look at me.

"Here. Take care of Bang while I'm gone, and if you ever need any help just call Yujin, his number is in my phone. He's taking care of Bang right now, so he's probably at our house. You don't have to tell him anything. You don't even have to go back there if you don't want too. But there's one thing that you guys have to do for certain." Swoonyi said as tears began forming in my eyes. I could hear some of the others starting to cry as well. The loudest one was probably Suho.

"What's that..?" I heard Kris ask, choking a bit. He was probably trying to hold back his tears as well.

"Live a great life for us.." She said.

"I shouldn't have let you alone.." Suho cried, I hardly understood him. Yue'er finally looked over at me, and walked up to me slowly, tears falling down like a waterfall. She looked at me for a moment and then stood on her toes and kissed my cheek.

"Farewell.." She whispered as she walked away. At this point everyone was crying now, all I heard was crying. I heard the girls walking around, and little pecking sounds, they were probably going around and kissing everyone on the cheek or something. Finally, Swoonyi came up to me and pecked me on the cheek as well.

"I'll take care of her well.." She said before she walked away. "It was great meeting you all. I hope we meet again someday, but for now I'm afraid I'm going to have to say farewell." I heard Swoonyi announce to us.

"Take care of yourselves.. and farewell guys.." Yue'er said quietly.

"DON'T LEAVE US!!" I heard Tao shout at them.

"Mian.." I heard a whoosing sound, and then light footsteps.

"Have you guys said your farewells?" I heard Woonha ask them.

"Yeah. Let's go now." Swoonyi sniffled. I heard another whoosh, and then everyone started screaming.

"WOONHA YOU BASTARD!!"

"DON'T GO!!"

"SWOONYI!! YUE'ER!!"

"TAKE CARE GUYS!! WE'LL COME TO SAVE YOU SOON!"

"WE PROMISE!!"

"MY VITAMINS!!"

"WE LOVE YOU GUYS!"

"WE'LL KILL THAT BASTARD, WOONHA, EVEN IF IT'S THE LAST THING WE DO!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"WAEEE??!"

"Farewell.." I said as everything began to quiet down. After a while of more sobbing, I heard a loud thundering sound, and we were able to move again. I turned around to see if the spaceship was still there, but it was gone. I knew that it was gone. I just didn't want to believe it. We all looked at each other's wet, messy faces and hugged each other. After we calmed down enough to talk we all looked at Kris and Suho.

"So what do we do now?" Xiumin asked, as he wiped his nose on Chanyeol's sleeve, who backed away from him.

"Now we're going to try to figure out a way to save them.." Suho said, sniffling.

"But first..We're fitting in with the Earthlings.." Kris said as he stared at the key Swoonyi handed him. He put it in his pocket and went over to get Swoonyi's cellphone that was on the table. He came back and dialed a number. *Ring ring. Ring ri-*

"Yeoboseyo?" I heard a deep, husky voice say over the line.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yujin. I'm a friend of Swoonyi's.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

*SMASHES HEAD ONTO KEYBOARD*

I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I'M SORRY MAELI

-DERPYEOLING SIGNING OFF OF DUTY

 

 

щ(ಠ益ಠщ) JANINE WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?!?!

THERE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ANOTHER TWO CHAPTERS AFTER THIS?!?!

YOU DIDN'T EVEN MAKE THE STORY COMPLETE?! WHY?!

I DON'T EVEN GET TO WRITE ONE LAST CHAPTER NOW!!

OMG! WOMEN!! GAH!! щ(ಥДಥщ)

 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

WELL. I GUESS THAT'S THAT GUYS. SORRY. (*´Д`)ハァハァ

 

Okay well..Now that I've calmed down a bit from the unexpected ending,

tell us what you guys thought of the entire story, and if we should make a squeal or not

by commenting below. Or don't comment, if we just shouldn't do anything at all so we don't

waste our time trying..(T▽T;)

but just warning you guys, that if we do, we'd probably have to do it next summer..

or during winterbreak.. but uncertain still.

Anyways, if's been fun guys...

-MaeliMei

 

I ALSO FORGOT TO SAY THANKS TO ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS THAT SUBSCRIBED TO US

AND THIS IS ALSO ON BEHALF OF MAELI WHO ALSO FORGOT

THANK YOU GUYS

WE LOVE YOU

OKAY BYE