Abandoned

Fitting in with the Earthlings

-4:56 pm-

-Lay's POV-

"Where are we going?" Kai looked over at Swoonyi curiously.

"To the airport" She replied as she stopped at the red light and pulled something out of her pocket. She handed us each these little cards with our faces and names on it. "Here these are your 'IDs' Make sure you don't lose it. And if anybody asks for your ID just hand them this. Arasseo?" She asked looking forward again and began driving when the light turned green.

"Okay...So this is our ID..Which I'm guessing is for identification..?" Suho hyung said while his chin like a grandpa.

"Bingooo~ You're smart Suho" Yue'er praised him, and he smiled proudly. She then turned around and handed us these little books.

"Here. These are your passports. They're like your IDs, but these are required if you're going to leave the country and stuff. So make sure you guys take really good care of both. Arasseo?"

"Okayy~" We chimed at her as we all looked at them curiously. These things were amazing. They not only had our faces and names on it. they also had our birthdays and other information on it.

"What's an airport..?" I asked looking at them confused.

"An airport is a place where you go when you need to go someone else like how we do."Yue'er said as she smiled.

"How do we get there..? And where are we going..?" Luhan hyung asked her while staring at his ID card.

"By an airplane. By the way, we're going to be spliting into two groups. 6 will go with me and the other 6 will go with Yue'er."

"Chen and Xiumin, you guys are with me. We're going to go to Mongolia. Kris and Sehun are going to Japan with Swoonyi." Yue'er said as she turned around and looked at us.

"The rest of you guys can pick who you want to go with. It doesn't really matter." Swoonyi said as she made a turn.

"Why do we have to split up into 2 groups?" Kris hyung asked looking at them curiously.

"Because of reasons. Don't worry about it too much." Swoonyi said. Everyone started mumbling to each other about who they were going to go with.

"I'll go with Yue'er to Mongolia." D.O said as he raised his hand. Suddenly everyone started laughing. "What?"

"Of course you'd go with Yue'er~" Chanyeol said teasingly. D.O's face became red, and he punched Chanyeol in the arm. Chanyeol whinced in pain.

"I'm going with Swoonyi, and Kris hyung." Chanyeol said, scooting away from D.O.

"Me too" Tao and Luhan hyung said at the same time.

"Oh and me~" Baekhyun said happily.

"Alright. So I guess I need only one more person. Who else wants to come?" Swoonyi asked. It was silent for a few seconds, nobody said anything.

"Err...Okay then...I guess I'll go." I said after a while.

"Then I guess everyone else is coming with me~"  Yue'er said cheerfully.

"Hey. How come even though most of us are older than you guys, you guys don't call us 'oppa'?" Suho hyung asked looking at them.

"Because we're rude children and because you guys are aliens so it's ok." Swoonyi replied quickly.

"Actually, it's because to us the word 'oppa' sounds too girly. But if you want we'll call you guys 'hyung' instead" Yue'er said as she turned around and smiled at us.

"Eh. Nevermind. Call us whatever you want."  Kris hyung replied looking out the window.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the airport. It was so big and crowded. Everyone looked around excitedly as we followed Yue'er and Swoonyi over to a counter. They did everything and we just sat there and watched them. After that we went to security and stuff. We had about 20 minutes before the plane came, and so we decided to wonder around. Once it was time to go though, we all said our farewells and got on our airplanes.

 

-Kris's POV-

When we first got in the plane the lady there told us where our seats were, and we all sat down. I sat next to Lay, and Luhan, while Tao, Swoonyi, and Sehun sat together behind us.

"Woahh~ It's so cool" Tao said excitedly as he looked out the window. Everyone was excitedly except for Swoonyi. She just sat there and kind of dazed off. After a few minutes, everyone started calming down, but then the plane started moving and everyone started freaking out again. Swoonyi yelled at us to be quiet and all the other passengers just stared at us, so I glared at them back. Once we were in the air, it felt great. It was probably since I was used to flying all the time anyways, since it was my power. However, Luhan looked a little sick. I feel asleep an hour later, and Luhan woke me up when we landed.

When we got there it was about 7:30 pm. We grabbed our bags and got off. Apparently, Swoonyi knew some people in Japan and they came to pick us up.
 They were saying something I didn't understand in Japanese and waved at us. There was 2 girls and 1 boy. They drove us to a hotel and we dropped our stuff off there. We got 3 rooms. Swoonyi got her own room, and we had to share. I roomed with Tao and Lay, while Luhan, Sehun, and Baekhyun were together. After that we went to go eat. I'm not really sure, but I think Swoonyi said that we were in Tokyo or something. It was beautiful. There was so many people and beautiful buildings and such. After we ate some Ramen, we returned back to the hotel and it was about 9 pm. We were all tired and threw ourselves on the bed and fell asleep.

I woke up again, early in the morning when Swoonyi came stomping in and jumped on all of us.

"WAKE UPPPPPPP!!!!" She screamed into my ear, and jumped onto my back.

" OWWWW!! GET OFF OF ME YOU FATASS!! I THINK YOU BROKE MY BACK!" I screamed at her and as she laughed and got off.

"At least you're awake now~ Go get ready, we're going to go somewhere soon."  She said as she walked out the door, and headed towards Sehun's room I'm guessing. I threw my head back down on the pillow, as Lay and Tao got up and got ready.

"LUHANNN! GET! UP!!"  I heard Swoonyi yelled. I sighed and got up. I went over to their room to see Swoonyi holding a cup of water over Luhan's face as Sehun and Baekhyun tried to conceal their laughter. She looked up at me and smiled sheepishly and poured the water on Luhan.

"AHH!"  Luhan screamed and sat up quickly.

"That's what you get for not waking up. Now go get ready. We gotta leave soon"  She said as she went back into her own room.

After we all got changed and stuff, we started heading out. Swoonyi's friends lent us their van for the time that we were staying there. The sun was hardly even up yet. I looked at the clock. 6:11. I groaned and fell asleep again.

 

I woke up when I felt something wet on my leg. I looked down and it was water. 'Water..? What the-' I looked up to see nothing at all except for water. And Sehun sleeping with his mouth opened.

"Yah. Sehunnie wake up." I said as I slapped his face. He woke up and nearly fell off the boat that we were on.

"Aish! Don't move so much!" I yelled at him in panic.

"Where are we?!" He asked looking around in shock.

"I don't know. In the middle of nowhere..? Look around and see if you can spot anything or anyone. I can't believe this is happening.." I said as I looked around too.

"I don't see anything or anyone. Hyung, what do we do?!" Sehun asked looking over at me, frightened.

"I don't know.." I said as I looked down. I saw two weird looking orange shirt thing, and a piece of paper. I picked the paper up and began reading it.

"What is it?" Sehun asked as he tried to peer over it and read it as well. I began reading it outloud:

"Yo. This is Swoonyi~

So I don't really know how to tell you guys this, but uh you're on a boat in the middle of nowhere."

I stopped reading and cursed under my breath and started reading again.

"Um..Well you see. This is the plan ^^' You two have to figure a way out to get back to us. We're not too far away from where you guys are, and we can see you, but you can't see us. We left you guys 2 bottles of water, but that's all you guys get. It's going to get hot soon, so make sure you use the water carefully. If you guys can't get back here by today, you're going to be stuck there without food or water until you can. Just head West and you guys should see us. Don't worry about getting lost though. There are other boats out there as well from all directions, watching you guys. Anyways best of luck. By the way there are sharks and stuff out there, so it would be best if you guys are able to get back quickly. Oh and don't drink the ocean water. It's not good for you. Anyways good luck~ And sorry!!

P.S. We left some life jackets for you guys just incase. Make sure you wear them correctly. Kris, you better wear it, whether you like it or not. Arasseo? Anyways byee~~"

I looked up at Sehun and we both sighed at the same time. We then put on our life jackets, and man were they ugly. I really didn't want to wear it, but Sehun kept telling me too so I did.

"So what's the plan? How are we getting out of here?" Sehun asked looking at me.

"I have no idea honestly.. Let's think of something." I said as I looked around the boat to see if there was anything else that they left for us, aside from the water. There was nothing. We sat there for a few minutes in silence, as the sun began to shine brighter and brighter.

'We're never getting out of here...'

 

 

 

 

 

OMG SO I UPDATED TEH STORY BUT FORGOT ABOUT BAEKHYUN OMG HOW COULD I

SOBS