Kidnapped

Fitting in with the Earthlings

-Lay's POV-

We went to the grocery store with Swoonyi to pick up some bread. When we got there, the news was on and it caught my attention.

'There have been recent cases of people going missing of all ages. We believe that someone is going around and kidnapping people, though no bodies have been found yet. Please try to stay safe as you wonder around at night, and stay with a friend, as the police try to figure things out'

"Hey Swoonyi, is this place usually dangerous like how that lady on TV said?" Xiumin asked her curiously.

"Ani, it's rare that those things would happen. Here it's usually really safe. Even children would walk around at night. This is the first time I'm even hearing of this." She said as she walked towards the bread.

"Well I hope Luhan, and Sehun are alright, and doesn't run into that person that's kidnapping people.." Chanyeol said, as he picked up some crackers.

"Yeah... Me too.. Though I'm sure they're fine. We're in Seoul, which is a very big city, and so it would be hard to kidnap two fully grown men here. Unless they wondered out of the city, which is unlikely." Swoonyi said calmly as she went over to Chanyeol who was still holding the crackers.

Despite what Swoonyi said, I didn't feel any better. Something didn't feel right.. But I decided that I was just thinking too much and decided to ignore my bad feelings.

"Yah. Chanyeol. We have some of those crackers at home. Put them down." Swoonyi said as she tried to grab them from him. He raised his arm up in the air so that she couldn't reach it.

"I know, but these are different flavors..Can we please?" Chanyeol begged her.

"Ani. Give them to me. We gotta get back soon." She tried jumping for them, but accidentally landed on Chanyeol's feet, which caused her to stumble back and fall onto Xiumin, who was holding some baozi.

"Oh mian-hae." Swoonyi said, as she helped him up. "Aw not you too.." She looked up at me and asked if I wanted anything as well. I saw a bag that said Lays on them and picked them up. Swoonyi let out a sigh, and went to pay for our food.

When we got home, Yue'er and D.O. made us some sandwiches. We ate them and sat in the living room, watching TV until we all fell asleep. Yue'er was leaning on D.O's shoulder, while Kai was resting his head on her lap. Kris, Tao, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Xiumin were all on the ground. Leaning on each other and laying on the ground. Baekhyun was making weird noises again. Chanyeol was hugging Bang, who was also asleep. I was still awake and was sitting next to D.O. on the couch who was also awake. Chen and Suho were also fast asleep. Suho was leaning on my shoulder and Chen laid on his lap. I didn't see where Swoonyi was so I assumed that she was either on the ground hidden, or was in her room.

"Do you think they're okay?" D.O. asked me still staring at the TV.

"Yeah..I think they're fine..What about you?"

"I'm not really sure... But I hope they're fine.."

We continued to sit there in silence, watching the TV, until we fell asleep.

 

-Luhan's POV-

"Hyung, it's dark now, and I'm cold and hungry.. What do we do..? We're so lost.." Sehun whined to me, as we walked down the street. We were in the middle of nowhere. All we could see were trees, the sky, and the long road ahead and behind us. There was literally nothing around us.

"I know, I am too.. I'm sorry.. It's my fault that we're lost..." I said gripping Sehun's hand tighter.

"No, it's not only your fault, it's mine too. We should try to find a place to rest for the night though, and continue looking again tomorrow when we can see" Sehun said as he smiled at me, though I could hardly see it. We contiued to walk for a few minutes and saw a store and ran towards it. It seemed to be a small gas station.

"Is it open?" Sehun asked, as we got closer to it.

"I can't tell yet. I see a car though. That's a good sign right?" I asked looking at Sehun, who just shrugged at me. When we got there the gas station was still opened, and we shouted in joy.

"Ah~ We're saved~" Sehun laughed as we walked inside, and greeted the cashier, who was half asleep. He didn't look very old, probably just a few years older than we were. It was nice and warm in there.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ We're lost and were just wondering if you could help us out?" I asked him. He stared at us for a while, to tired to comprehend what was going on.

"What can I help you guys with?" He finally responded looking at us. "You guys look like a mess. Where did you even come from? I don't see a car, so you must've walked for quite a long time if you're here."

"Ah, we don't really know what city we were in, but it was really big. We're not from around here, so we don't know much..." Sehun said as he looked at me.

"Yeah, and we would like to ask for your help to help us find our friends as well. We lost them.." I added in. He looked us up and down again, and came out from behind the counter, and went to the back room and came back with two chairs for us. I noticed that there was a clock behind the counter, and it was nearly 2 am.

"Have a seat. Don't try anything funny though. I'll get you guys a drink." He said as he went over to a machine thing.

"Ah, gamsahabnida~" We said together as we watched him. He pressed a button and some brown liquid started coming out from it. Then he opened this small bag and put some white little sand-like thing in it. I was curious about what it was but didn't feel like asking him about it, since I was too tired. He gave us each a cup.

"Gamsahabnida" We said again, as we each took a cup, and looked at it. It smelt pretty good, and was pretty hot so I took a small sip of it. It was bitter sweet. I thought it tasted alright, but Sehun made a face at it and put it down on the counter, but had his hand cupped around it.

"No problem. So what's your guy's name?" He asked, as he took a sip of his drink.

"'I'm Luhan and this is Sehun. What's your's?" I asked as I took another sip. It tasted a bit better that time.

"I'm Jumin. So you guys are lost and need some help right? Don't you guys have a cell phone or anything?" He asked as he looked at us curiously.

"Ani. That's why were asking for your help.." Sehun said, as he tried to take another sip of his drink. He made the same face again, and putted it down.

"Oh right.. So do you guys know what your friend's phone number is?" He asked as he picked up his phone.

"Uh... No..?" He had a sligtly confused, and shocked face on, as he slowly put his phone down.

"Well how am I supposed to help you contact them then? What's their name?" He asked us, finishing up his drink.

"Actually, we were with 12 other people. 10 of them were guys, and 2 were girls. So who's name do you want? And we're not really sure how to contact them honestly..." Sehun said, as he slid his drink over to me. I was almost finished with my drink.

"Right... Maybe I should just call the cops then..." He said as he picked up his phone again.

"No don't do that!" I shouted at him, remembering that Swoonyi and Yue'er ran away from them, saying that they're trouble or something.

"Why not? They can help. Unless you guys are actually bad guys and are wanted by the police..?" He looked at us suspiciously and curiously, squinting his eyes at us.

"Ani, we're not bad guys or anything. At least I don't think we are. We just don't want any trouble." Sehun said. Jumin nodded in agreement and put his phone down again.

"Alright so then what should we do now?" He asked looking up at us. I took Sehun's drink, which was warm now and drank it.

"Um.. Do you think it would be possible to get us a place to rest for the night? We could look for them again tomorrow. It's too dark and late tonight." I said as I made an attempt to toss the cup into the garbage. However, it hit the rim and fell out. I picked it up and threw it in.

"Hmm..I don't know about that.. I mean I might, but I might not.. Is there really no way for you to contact them?" He asked looking at the clock.

"Well, no... Not unless you know 2 girls named Lee Swoonyi and Yan Yue'er" Sehun replied, as he stretched his arms back and yawned.

"Swoonyi..? Why does that name sound so familiar...Hold on a moment" He closed his eyes and seemed to be thinking really hard. Sehun and I just looked at each other. He then opened his eyes and went behind the counter and started typing something on the computer.

"Ahhh, Lee Swoonyi. Now I remember. Wow I can't believe you guys are actually her friends." He said while laughing.

"Do you know her?" Sehun asked.

"Yeah I know her, she goes to my school. She used to beat me up all the time..." He said as he came back out from behind the counter. Still laughing a bit.

"Oh really? So do you think you can help us get back to them?" I asked anxiously.

"Yeah I think so. If I remember where she lives still."

"Oh really? Gamsahabnida!" Sehun and I said at the same time, while bowing to him.

"It's no problem. Should I drive you to her house tomorrow? It's pretty late and I'm too tired to drive that far right now. I can let you guys stay at my house for the night. I get off at 2, so we'll have to stay here until then." He said grinning at us.

"Really? Gamsahabnida~ Then we're counting on you." I said smiling at him. We talked for a bit until it was 2, and he drove us to an old house on a hill. It looked a bit too old and creepy for anyone to be living here. In fact, it didn't even look like anyone was living there at all. We all got out of the car.

"What are we doing here?" Sehun asked worriedly as he looked over at me.

"You'll see soon enough.." The last thing I saw was him picking up a long stick out from his car, and then everything went black.