Lurker

Fitting in with the Earthlings

-Yue'er's POV-

As we were on our way back, Swoonyi started screaming for some reason.

"What happened now?" I sighed looking at her. Knowing her, it's probably something stupid.

"WE. FORGOT. ABOUT. SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I could feel my eyes widen, as I looked at her in shock.

"IT'S OKAY. IT'S ONLY A DAY WE'RE MISSING. WE'RE NOT GOING TO dIE!" I shouted back at her.

"I HOpE YOU'RE RIGHt!" She said calming down a bit more. Sehun was still resting on my lap. Lay healed him, but he must be really tired. Luhan was asleep as well. I don't know how they didn't wake up to our screaming. We sat in silence for a moment, and then I started screaming.

"WHAT IS IT NOW?! WILL YOU GUYS STOP SCREAMING?!" Chen yelled at us.

"I JUST REALIZED THAT EVERYONE THERE SAW THEM USE THEIR POWERS!!" Swoonyi stepped on the brake, and everyone stared at me, jaws on the ground, and eyes wide open.

"SHIIIII--" Swoonyi did a U turn in the middle of the road, and people started honking at us. I grabbed onto Sehun to make sure he wouldn't fall. We started heading back to the place we just left.

"GAHH! CAN YOU WARN US WHEN YOU DO THAT?! I NEARLY PEED MY PANTS!!" Kai shouted at Swoonyi, who jsut rolled her eyes, I'm assuming.

"Tao, can you use your time control and freeze everyone there, to make sure no one leaves or tell anyone else until we get there?" I asked Tao anxiously.

"Yeah, I can, but it's a little too far right now, we gotta get closer."

"Guys, if they were to tell on us, would anyone even believe them..? I mean, you guys didn't at first.. I'm not even sure that you guys did at all until you saw what we could do." Baekhyun said looking over at me. Swoonyi pulled over on the side and turned around to look at me. We looked at each other for a while, and then started laughing.

"What are you guys laughing at..?" Xiumin asked looking at us curiously.

"You're right. No one would even believe them. Wow I can't believe we got scared for no reason oh my god." Swoonyi laughed even harder and slapped Kris's leg, who pulled away, he was sitting in the front with her.

"Woow, let's just head home again." I said laughing as well. As soon as Swoonyi calmed down enough we started driving again.

When we got home, we noticed that there was a police car waiting outside the gates.

"They couldn't have called the police already right?" I asked Swoonyi, as we pulled up next to it. Swoonyi jumped out, and I began to make my way out as well, Chanyeol took my spot, and put Sehun's head on his lap. When I got out, I noticed that the policeman was Yejun.

"Where have you guys been?" Yejun asked us as he closed the door to his car.

"Out looking for our friends. What's up? Why are you here?"  Swoonyi asked.

"Shouldn't you guys be in school? I told you that we would look for them." He said as he raised an eyebrow at us and put his hands on his hip. 

"Yeah, but seems like we found them before you did..." I said looking at the van. The guys had their faces pressed against the window and smiled and waved when Yejun looked at them. 

"Hmm..seems like you did... How come you didn't call me and tell me right when you found them?" He asked looking down at us. 

"We were going to as soon as we got home, but since you're here now... We found them." Swoonyi said smiling cheekily at him. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Well as long as you found them I guess everything's all right. Make sure you guys take care of them well and go to school tomorrow. And call me if you need anything. By the way where did you find them?" He looked at us confused. "Also, the entire time I've know you girls, you've never had guy friends before... And a lot at that.. What are there 12 of them or something?" He looked up and tried counting them but Swoonyi turned him around and pushed him towards his car.

"Man you talk a lot. Don't worry about these things, and take care of yourself. I appreciate your concer, but I'm not a child anymore. We're going to go inside and rest now. Bye~" She said as he got inside and closed his door. He rolled down the window. 

"Alrighty then. You girls take care and remember to call me if anything pops up, alright? Bye." He waved at us and the boys, and began to back out and drove away. Swoonyi let out a sigh of relief and we got back in the car. 

"Man that scared me." She said as she opened the gates and began driving in. 

" I know I thought we were in trouble."

"I wanted to touch his moustache...." Chanyeol sighed. We laughed at him as he pouted and went inside. 

 

-Kris's POV-

We went inside the house and I immediately jumped on the couch and laid there. Sleeping on the ground made my back hurt. Chanyeol gave Sehun a piggyback ride inside, and putted him down on the other couch, and Luhan sat down at the end of the couch. He woke up when Swoonyi and Yue'er were talking to the police dude.

"How are you guys feeling?" Suho asked looking worried.

"I'm alright. I'm glad everyone's safe. And thanks for coming to save us~" Luhan said softly as he smiled at all of us.

"It's not like we could just leave you." I replied closing my eyes. Just then someone grabbed me and threw me off the couch.

"Move it giant. I wanna sit too." Swoonyi jumped on my spot and laid down, and closed her eyes.

"Rude.. And I thought you said you were going to sit. That's laying.." I mumbled at her. As I went over to the other couch and sat down next to Sehun. The other's were all sitting on the ground. Tao had Bang in his lap, and petted him. He sure got close to that dog.

"Pssh. Same thing." She said as Yue'er lifted her legs up and sat down next to Luhan.

"I still can't believe you guys actually got kidnapped in less than a week.." Yue'er said, looking a little concerned. "Swoonyi, maybe we should get them cell phones..?" She looked over at Swoonyi, who opened her eyes a bit and sighed.

"Yeah I was thinking about that too, but such a waste of money, since they might not even be staying here for that long. But let's do it anyways." She said as she sat up.

"How much longer do you guys think you'll be staying here?" Yue'er asked, turning to me.

"Hmm.. Well since some of us got our powers back, it might not be that much longer.. But I'm not very certain yet..." I said looking over at Suho, who stood up and walked over to me, and whispered in my ear.

"What's up guys?" Xiumin asked looking at us questionly.

"Should we tell them..?" I whispered to Suho who just shrugged. I sighed, he was no help at all.

"Tell us what?" Sehun asked. I forgot he was sitting right next to us.

"How many of you guys here got your powers back?" Suho asked looking around at the guys. Luhan, Chanyeol, Tao, Lay, Kai, D.O., and Suho, himself, raised their hands.

"That's not bad. Over half of us got their powers back.. Well I guess we could just tell them then." I said looking over at Suho, who looked a little concerned.

"Alri--"

"Wait!!!" Swoonyi interrupted him and jumped up. "Before you guys tell us. Can we get some food first? All that moving around has gotten me hungry." She said as she patted her stomach and looked over at Yue'er, who sighed and stood up.

"Me too!!" Xiumin said excitedly. D.O. stood up as well, and followed her into the kitchen. A few seconds later we heard a loud noise coming from the kitchen, followed by Yue'er's scream. Bang started barking, and the fur on the back of his neck stood up as he ran towards the kitchen. We all got up and ran towards the kitchen after him, everyone crowding together to see what was going on. I shoved the other's aside, and Swoonyi made her way through them as well. For some reason the light in the kitchen was turned off, so it was semi-dark. All I saw was D.O. pulling Yue'er close behind him. I looked up a bit more and realized that Bang was growling at a dark shadow, lurking in the corners of the cabinets.

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Short chapter ╮(─▽─)╭

Anyway, have fun reading or something, and have a goood dayyy~

(◕‿◕✿)

 

p.s. I really don't know how much longer I'm going to continue this fanfic,

cause school's starting soon and Imma be pretty busy, and MaeliMei is already,

so it might have to end soon...

Sorry guys.・゜゜・(/。\)・゜゜・.

It's not like it was that good anyways...

Byeee~

           -Derpyeoling