Strange men

Fitting in with the Earthlings

-Yue'er's POV-

I started shrieking when I realized that the police would be here soon to recover the asteroid.

"HOLY FREAKEN-- UGH!! DON'T SCREAM WHILE I'M DRIVING!! YOU'RE GOING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK!" Swoonyi screamed at me.

"Opps, sorry. Heheh. We should get there quickly though because I just realized that the popo are going to come soon to check out the asteroid."

"You didn't need to scream over that" Swoonyi said as she gave me a dirty look.

"You're right.. I'm sorry, I'm just too excited~" I squealed happily.

Soon Swoonyi slowed to a stop and we got out of the car and walked over to where the 12 boys were laying.

Wow were they attractive, it was like they're angels sent down from heaven or something. Bang ran around to each of them and sniffed them carefully, trying not to disturb them I guess.

I walked over to the tree-looking asteroid when suddenly I felt a cold, strong grip on my ankle, causing me to fall onto the ground. 

"AHHHH!!! GET IT OFF OF MEE!!" I screamed with my eyes glued shut. I could hear Bang barking and Swoonyi's worried voice calling my name, as they ran towards me. As Bang pounced on whatever it was that grabbed my ankle, I could hear a 'pft' coming from it. Soon I felt Swoonyi dragging me away from it.

"Gwaenchanh-a, you'll be okay now" Swoonyi soothlingly said as she embraced me in a hug and patted my head lightly. All I could hear was Bang's growling, and Swoonyi's deep breaths.

Whimpering, I slowly began to open my teary eyes. The first thing I saw was Swoonyi's expressionless face. She wasn't looking at me, but instead she was looking towards Bang's direction. Suddenly I realized that Bang had stopped growling. I glanced over to where Swoonyi was looking, slowly and cautiously.

-Swoonyi's POV-

Even though I had Yue'er whimpering in my arms, I couldn't move.  All I saw was this incredible bright, red light that looked almost like wings but on fire and a dark lean figure slowly rising up. But for some reason I couldn't look away from it. The bright, warm light made my heart flutter, and I even had butterflies in my stomach, yet the lean, dark figure got me feeling dizzy, nauseous, and scared to death the more I looked at it. I didn't know what that thing was, but it scared me. Bang kinda just sat there, confused, but he didn't seem to be scared, which made me feel slightly better.

I continued to sit and gawk at it for a while, only snapping out of it when Yue'er whispered "Oh my god"

Slowly the light started to fade away, it became harder to see the figure as it became darker, but thanks to the dim light I was able to make out that it was a tallish guy, most likely one of the guys who were passed out. 'Aw he's so cute~ I can't believe I was scared of him. Omg. Wait when did he...' I quickly looked around and counted everyone I saw and only counted 11 of them.

'When did this guy wake up and how did we not notice this??' I thought to myself puzzled.

"Where are we? Who are you guys?" A voice suddenly asked, causing me jump. It wasn't the guy that was standing infront of us, instead the voice came from behind us.

Yue'er and I spun our heads around quickly and saw this tall guy, who was extremely handsome, though he kinda looked like an angry bird. Speechless, neither of us were able reply, and instead sat there dumbfounded, with our jaws to our feet, as we gawked at the gorgeous being infront of us.

"Annyeong~ Why aren't you guys replying to us?" Said the cute guy we saw, as he waved in our faces causing us to snap out of our trance, and walked around to stand next to the angry bird guy. Although he was cute,  he looked kinda derpy as he smiled at us goofily.

"O-Oh! Sorry! We were just shocked and thought you guys were knocked out.. We weren't expecting to see you guys awake.." Yue'er said shyly, as she began to get up and dusted herself.

"And what did you mean by 'Where are we?' You're in Korea obviously." I said as I began to get up too, and whistled for Bang to come over. However, rather than coming over to me he was busy one of the guys faces, who woked up shocked and started screaming. It was a pretty funny sight watching him try to get away from Bang, and accidentally crawling on one of the other guys behind him, causing him to wake up as well.

Yue'er and I laughed at them for a while, as the two who were already awake tried to help them up. However, everything soon became chaotic. Bang thought they were playing with him and began pouncing around on everyone laying down, and screams began to fill the air, causing Bang to bark like crazy. The 12 guys were all hugging each other while screaming. It's like they've never seen a dog before. Though it was hilarious, I called for Bang, and he came trotting back to me, like he just won a big prize.

After they all calmed down, the angry bird guy seemed as though he was about to say something, when all of a sudden Yue'er shouted that the police were coming.

"Oh ! Let's go Yue'er!" I shouted at her as we began to run towards the car.

"Hey! What's wrong? Where are you guys going in such a panic?" I heard one of them shout at us.

"The police is coming!! You guys should get out of here too if you don't want to get into trouble!!" Yue'er shouted back at them as she opened the car door.

"What's a police?!" Someone else shouted back with panic in their voice. Then everyone started mumbling and panicking. Yue'er and I just looked at each other for a bit.

"I don't know 'bout you, but I feel like they really don't know what's going on.. Maybe we should help them or something." Yue'er whispered to me.

"I kinda feel the same, but what if they're bad people??" I whispered back

"I don't know, but I feel like they aren't. Besides, even if they were, you could just beat the crap out of them if they try anything. Plus it seems as though they're scared of Bang so I don't think they'll try anything stupid."

"You have a point there, but how are we going to fit them all in my car?! It's too small!" I said as I looked upon them.

"I don't know, but first we should probably just get out of this area before the police comes." Yue'er said as she called them over.

"Listen, we'll help you guys, but you better not try anything funny! Also, some of you might have to sit on top of the car for a while, or run. It's your choice really. The car's too small for everyone to fit in. Unless you guys are willing to squish in" Yue'er said as they all looked at one another. 

"Ppali! I can see the headlights on the police cars already!!" I shouted at them. 

"Where's the dog thing going?" One of the guys asked as he looked at Bang. He looked kinda like a panda. 

"In the car with us. He'll probably sit in the front with Yue'er so we can make more room" I said quickly. 

"Alright so who's running? You have three seconds to figure it out before we take off" Yue'er said as we got in the car with Bang. 

I started the engine and began to back up.