Reinforcement

Fitting in with the Earthlings

-D.O.'s POV-

While waiting for Sehun and Luhan to come back from buying their bubble tea, we became surrounded by screaming, girls. Swoonyi called them fangirls. Every direction you looked there was one who would try to grab you, touch you, or kiss you. Lord it was gross. I felt someone tap on my shoulder and thought it was someone from our group, but when I turned around this girl nearly kissed me. I was saved by Yue'er who covered my mouth and pushed the girl away. 

"THANKS! I OWE YOU ONE." I shouted over the screams and cries of the girls, as we went back to back. 

"NO PROBLEM. WE NEED TO FIND A WAY TO GET OUT OF HERE." She shouted, looking around. 

"I WONDER HOW LUHAN AND SEHUN ARE DOING.."

"THEY'RE PROBABLY IN THE SAME SITUATION AS US. WE NEED TO GET OUT AND FIND THEM." I nodded. I hope my boys are fine. 

"YAH!! GET OFF OF ME!!" I heard Kai yell. I quickly turned around to see him pinned down by at least 3 girls who were all touching and trying to kiss him. I was about to run over and help pry the girls off, but Swoonyi was able to get there before I did and literally threw one of the girls at the crowd and knocked down five people. Man she's strong. I thought. This caught everyone's attention and they all began to calm down more as they realized what Swoonyi did. You could tell they were frightened. 

Swoonyi helped Kai up, and I noticed that his lip was bleeding a bit. Oh and Swoonyi's shirt was slightly torn at the sleve. This is like the school all over again I thought and sighed. I felt Yue'er poke me from behind and turned around. 

She whispered in my ear "When I count to 3 I want you to grab all the guys and run for the van while Swoonyi and I hold them off. " She gave me the car keys. "Don't leave though. Just get in the van and lock the doors and don't open it. We're going to go look for the other two. Got it?" I nodded at her as I looked around for the person nearest to me. 

I saw Lay first and grabbed his hand, he looked at me and seemed to understand what was going on for the first time. He grabbed Xiumin's hand and so on. And when Yue'er shouted to three we all ran out of the mall as fast as we could. We tried running hand in hand which was stupid cause our arms slammed into some of the girls, and eventually we had to let go of each other. We all made it into the van quickly and safely and there was only a few girls, out of about 20-30, who made it past Swoonyi and Yue'er. They were pounding on our windows, screaming and crying.

'I hope everyone's alright'  I looked out the window and realized that it was starting to get dark, and started to get even more worried for Sehun and Luhan.

-Yue'er's POV-

As soon as the guys ran out, Swoonyi and I tried out best to keep the girls from chasing after them. I flipped a table over, which caused them to back up a bit.
 Although it may not seem like it, I was slightly strong, thanks to Swoonyi teaching me some stuff. I looked over at Swoonyi to see how she was doing, not worried for her, but rather for the girls she was dealing with.

When I looked over, everyone was just staring at her, slightly backing up, but still ready to run. She took a step forward, and one of the girls backed up so much that she tripped over someone's foot, and fell on her . I noticed that she was from our school.

Just then I heard sirens, and saw the security guard rush in with a few policemen, who had their hands near their guns.

"EVERYONE STOP!!" One of them shouted, as another advanced towards us. He had one of those fancy moustaches that you just wanted to touch, and seemed to be the one in charge. He also looked slightly familiar for some reason, but I couldn't tell where I knew him from.

"What's going on here?" He asked, looking at Swoonyi, and her torn shirt.

"What's going on is that these girls here were trying to attack some of our friends, so we had to stop them" Swoonyi said sternly as she stood up straighter and looked into the policemen's eyes. He looked over at me, and waved us both over.

"Hold on for a moment please" He said as he looked up to the group of girls. There was less people there than there was before. Some probably ran away when the police came. I scanned the place to see if I could see Luhan or Sehun anywhere, but didn't see them. They probably got away.

"Alright, I want everyone here to go home, and not disrupt anyone else. You guys have all caused a lot of trouble here and should be glad you guys are only going to be let off with a warning. Now go." He said as he looked back down to the both of us, while everyone started leaving the building.

"It's been a while Swoonyi, Yue'er. You two look fine. Getting into more trouble now I see." Just then I realized that he used to work for Swoonyi's parents as a bodyguard. No wonder he looked so familiar.

"You look swell as always, Yejun. When are we not getting into trouble? And that moustache's a nice new touch." Swoonyi said, as they hugged each other, laughing.

"Ah~ It's great to see you two." He said as he grabbed me, and hugged me as well. "You've gotten into quite a messy situation this time. Just look at you guys. Your shirt's torn by the way." He said as he looked at Swoonyi.

"Ahh. Oops, I didn't even notice. It's not too bad though." Swoonyi said as she walked over and began to pick up some of the bags that the guys forgot to take with them. I walked over and helped her as well.

"You guys are busy, I presume? Where are your friends that you helped out anyway?" He asked as he looked around the mall, which was nearly empty by now.

"We helped them escape out to the van. Now we need to find the other two that went missing during the mess."  I said as I looked over at her, worried.

"They went missing? Why don't I help you guys out then. You guys should head home, and take care of your friends, since I'm sure they're all tired, including you guys as well. I'll get my men to help look for them. What's their names? Don't they have cell phones though?" He asked as he looked at the both of us.

"No they don't have cell phones. They're not from around here. And really? Gamsahabnida~ Their names are Luhan and Sehun. Luhan looks like a deer, so you would spot him easily. And Sehun...Yeah just look for Luhan." I said to Yejun, and bowed to him.

"Yeah gamsahabnida~ We owe you one Yejun. You can just take them to my house, or call me if you guys find them. My phone number is still the same." Swoonyi said, as she started heading for the exit. I started running after her.

"Alright, well see you guys later. And don't worry too much. We'll find them for you." Yejun said as he watched us go.

"Gamsahabnida!" I said to him again as we left. "Swoonyi, you should try being more polite to people. Especially Yejun-sshi, since he's a cop and used to work for you guys." I said as we headed for the van.

"I know, but bad habits I guess."  She said, shrugging.

 

-Swoonyi's POV-

When we got to the van, I noticed that it got a lot darker, and checked my watch.

"Oh my god, it's already 8. I wonder where Sehun and Luhan are." I said to Yue'er as we knocked on the window of the van to get the guys to open the doors for us. Just then a police officier walked up to us and asked us if this was our van.

"Yeah, our friends are in here."  Yue'er replied to him.

" Is that so? Earlier, there were a few girls crowding around here, and so I asked them to leave, and the guys in there told me that they were waiting for their friends, and I'm guess--" Just as the van door opened.

"SWOONYI!! YUE'ER!! YOU GUYS ARE FINE!!" Chanyeol jumped out of the van and hugging us both. Everyone came out of the van, and hugged, well more like squished us both.

"Guys..I can't breathe.." Yue'er managed to sqeak out.

"Ah. Mian~" They said, as they let go of us.

"So I was right. They are you're friends. Well I guess I'll be going then. Have a good night fellas"  He said as he walked away.

"Gamsahabnida~ Have a safe trip~" Chanyeol shouted back to him as he got in his car and drove away.

"I can't believe that we were actually scared of them. They're nice. Why did we run away from them the first time we got here? They could've helped us right?" Suho asked, looking at us.

"Or they could've stuck you guys in a lab and do experiments on you guys." I said, as I opened the trunk of the van and threw the stuff in. Yue'er followed me and did the same.

"What do you mean? That police said he'd help us and that it was his job too." Lay asked, scratching his head.

"Yeah, that's what they would normally do, but if you tell them you're from a different planet and came with that asteroid, they'd take you and give you to the scientists for experiments." I said as I took the keys from D.O.

"Oh...Well did you guys find Sehun and Luhan?" Kris asked. Everyone looked at us worriedly.

"Obviously not since they're not with us. But it's okay. A friend of mine, Yejun, who's a police officer is going to help us look for them, and will call me once he finds them. I also told him to bring them to my house too, so everything will be alright." I said, trying to comfort them.

"And don't worry too much, I'm sure they'll be fine~ They're not stupid or anything" Yue'er said as she patted Tao's back, who was starting to tear up.

"Anyways, let's look for them a bit first before we head home." I said as I got into the car and started it. The others got in and closed the door.

"Swoonyi, could we stay over at your place today instead? Just in case they find them, we want to be there." Baekhyun asked, as he looked at us with teary eyes as well. I couldn't say no to them, since their friends were missing. So I nodded my head as I began to drive. Although we only met them, about 3 days ago, I felt close to them already, and felt that I could trust them. I'm sure Yue'er did as well. It was weird, since we usually never get this close to anybody, not to mention that it hasn't even been that long.

We drove around until it was nearly 11 and decided to go check the hotel, just incase they found their way back there. They weren't there so we went back to my house. Everyone was pretty down, and didn't say much most of the time. Even Chanyeol didn't make any jokes.

We walked inside and I let Bang out, forgetting that I left him home all alone the entire day. I cleaned up his mess, and gave him new food and water. I took him in 3 minutes later, and he ran up to the guys, who were all laying on my floor, and began their faces, while whinning softly. It was like he knew what happened.

"Do you guys want anything to eat or drink?" Yue'er asked us, as she walked into the kitchen. Suddenly I realized how hungry and thirsty I was. It was probably from everything that happened at the mall.

"Yes please." Everyone said together, as D.O got up and went into the kitchen as well.

"Cheer up guys, I'm sure Yejun will find them soon." I said, trying to cheer them up.

"Ummhmm.." It was silent for a few minutes, until Yue'er and D.O. came out of the kitchen and brought us some tea.

"Swoonyi, could you run to the store and get some bread for us? We're out, and I was going to make sandwiches for us." She said, as she began walking back into the kitchen.

"Sure. Anyone want to come with me?" I asked, looking at each of them as they got up to get their tea slowly.

"I'll go. It will help me get my mind off of them for a bit." Kai said, as he drank his tea.

"Me too" Xiumin and Lay said together. The others kinda just sat there, petting Bang.

"Alright then. We'll be back soon" I said, grabbing my purse. We got into my car, and I started my engine, as my garage door creaked open.