Experiments

Fitting in with the Earthlings

-No one's POV-

Back on the ship, no  one seemed to know what was going on over where Swoonyi and Suho were. Chanyeol, and Baekhyun paced back and forward while the other's just sat there.

"Should we unfreeze Sehun and Kris hyung guys?" Kai asked looking up at Luhan.

"I don't know yet.. We're not sure of what's going on so I think we should wait.." Luhan said as he held his fist to his lips.

"But I don't think everything's going according to plan anymore.. With that thing there, everything's changed. If there's nothing there, we would have to unfreeze time and let it crash anyways.." Baekhyun said as he looked through the binoculars at the others.

"That's true.. Okay. Kai go get Sehun and Kris and bring them back here." Luhan said. Kai stood up and disappeared. A few seconds later he was back with Sehun and Kris, who was standing in a weird position. They sat Sehun down on the chair, and left Kris standing, since they were uncertain of what to do with him. Tao walked over to them and unfroze them. Kris fell on his and winced in pain and punched Tao in the arm.

"What are you guys doing?" Kris asked after he looked at everyone. "I thought we were doing the plan?" Just then his facial expression changed, and he stood up and walked over to railings and looked at the spaceship.

"Do you guys know what that is..?" He asked, squinting at it.

"Ani..Suho hyung and Swoonyi went over there to check it out though, and they didn't let us come with them.." Tao said as he sat down. Kris turned around and studied each of their faces.

"I see.." He said turning around again. Suddenly he jumped up on the railing without a problem.

"Hyung what are you doing?!" Chanyeol asked in shock.

"Going to them. Something's not right to me... I should be there just incase, I'm the leader as well..Plus we can't have anything happen to our Swoonyi now can we?" He asked raising an eyebrow at them. They all nodded in agreement.

"But how are you going to get there?" Lay asked looking up at him.

"Flying duh." He said as he jumped out into the water. They all ran up to the railings and peered over, expecting his wings to pop out, and see him soaring, but instead they saw him plop into the water like a dead fish. Everyone sighed as Tao and Chanyeol pulled him out of the water.

"Your powers are not back yet.. I'll take you." Kai said as he stood up. Luhan gave Kris a towel, and he wrapped himself up in it.

"No, I'm going alone." He said as he wiped his face.

"Then tell me, how are you going to get there? If something were to happen over there right now, and you weren't there, how would you protect Swoonyi like you said you were? How are you fulfilling your duties as our leader, if you're unable to get there?" Kai asked with a serious look on his face. Kris stared at him a bit while drying off.

"Alright, fine. But when I tell you to leave, you better leave." Kai nodded and walked over to Kris.

"Hyung, I want to come too" Tao said as he looked at them.

"Me too" Baekhyun said as he stood up.

"And me." Chanyeol said as he looked at Kris as well

"Same. I think everyone does.." Lay said as he looked at Kris. Everyone nodded.

"No. You guys are to stay here just incase anything happens." He said. Before anyone could protest, Kris grabbed Kai and they disappeared.

 

Meanwhile, on Yue'er's side

-Yue'er's POV-

"So what do you think is happening over there?" D.O asked looking over at me. I sighed and shrugged. It was just D.O, and I now since Suho and Kai went over to Swoonyi. We decided to continue the plan anyyway, and were waiting for Xiumin and Chen to regain their powers. I was worried, even though there's a large possibilty that it's nothing, thoughts rushed into my mind. 'I'm sure it was the same for Swoonyi too, probaly worse for Swoonyi actually.. ' I thought just as someone walked in and sat down. I looked up to see that it was Yaolin, he was just sitting there staring at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked looking at him curiously.

"Nothing. I just wanted to sit in here..." He said as he glanced at D.O quickly then looked away. I raised an eyebrow at him, he was a pretty weird kid. "By the way, where are the other two?" He asked as he looked around.

"They went around somewhere.." I said uncertainly, as I looked at D.O who just nodded.

"Oh.." We sat there in silence for a few minutes and then I decided to go out and check up on Chen and Xiumin again. Yaolin followed me out, and sat down on the ground next to me as I watched Chen and Xiumin through binoculars.

"Okay so what is it that you wanted to talk about?" I asked as I watched them.

"Um..I think I'm going nuts..I don't know if you'll believe me or not, but I think I saw lightening coming from one of their fingers.." He said as he blushed and tried to cover his face. I looked at him happily.

"You did?! When was that?!" I asked excitedly. He looked a bit freaked out by me, but I didn't care. I was smiling like an idiot.

"Not to long ago..? Did you know about this..?" He asked looking at me suspiciously.

"Umm.. I.. Err.. What are we talking about again?" I asked stupidly. He sighed and held his head. I laughed at him silently as he stood up and began walking away. 'Looks like the heats finally getting to them.' I thought as D.O came out of nowhere and poked me on the side. I jumped and dropped my binoculars, causing D.O to laugh at me.

"What's up?" I asked as I picked up the binoculars.

"They just called!" D.O said beaming brightly. I could feel a smile starting to form on my mouth.

"They did?! YAAY!" I shouted in joy and threw my hands in the air as D.O laughed. "It shouldn't be too long now until Xiumin gets his powers back~" I said happily. Just then someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around expecting it to be Yaolin or one of my other cousins, but instead it was a strange man that I've never seen before. He was wearing a black, weird looking suit. He had deep green eyes, which was uncommon for an Asian like me, but it looked a bit strange on him. He was pretty attractive, square-ish jaw, thick eyebrows, a tall nose, and long black hair that was tied back.

"Who are you..?" I asked him. D.O turned around to see who it was and when he saw his face, he stood up quickly, pulling me up as well. I was so confused. D.O seemed to have known this guy. Just then I heard D.O curse under his breath. I looked over at him confused.

"D.O. who is this..?" I asked looking at him, but he didn't seem to hear me, he just kept staring at the guy.

"Well that's rude Yue'er. You don't even remember me.. I'm saddened by this." I looked back at the guy, who was smiling at us now. His smile was crooked, and he had nice, white teeth, which made him appear charming. But dispite his charming smile, something didn't feel right, it felt like there was something more sinister behind that smile of his. As he took a step towards us, D.O pulled me behind him and tried punching the guy, but missed when the guy quickly dodged, and ended up punching the ground instead, and created a large hole on the ground, with cracks that reached up to where I was standing, causing me to scream out of shock.

"That's not a very nice way to treat someone that has been taking care of you guys since you were young." He said as he continued to smile at us.

"You mean experimenting on, not taking care of." D.O said angrily. I looked at them in shock.  'WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?! SINCE YOUNG?! EXPERIMENTS?! D.O JUST TRIED TO PUNCH HIM AND KILLED THE EARTH INSTEAD! WHAT?!' I screamed inside my head, unable to actually get the words out. I could hear my cousins shouting and their footsteps running to where we are.

"Leave." D.O said as stood up and glared at the guy.

"For now I will, but I'll be back. Also, you should take this opportunity to tell the girls who you really are." He said as he looked at me, still smiling. "Well it was nice seeing you again Yue'er, but I'm afraid I must take my leave now." He said as he bowed and disappeared, just as my cousins came around the truck.

"What happened?!" They shouted at me as they looked at the ground and D.O's dirty fist. 'This is going to be difficult to explain..' I thought to myself as I smiled sheepishily at them and scratched my head. D.O still seemed to be angry.

"Um well you se- D.O where are you going?" I asked, switching from Chinese to Korean, as he began to make his way to Chen and Xiumin.

"I'm going to go get them real quick, sorry." He said as he trotted off, leaving me alone with my cousins. I sighed, turned around, and took a deep breath.