Abandoned #2

Fitting in with the Earthlings

-Kai's POV-

When we got on the airplane, everyone was amazed and excited. Even Yue'er was. The lady at the front of the plane told us where our seats were, and I sat inbetween Yue'er and Chen. D.O, Suho, and Xiumin sat infront of us together. D.O. seemed a little disappointed that he didn't get to sit next to Yue'er. As the plane started moving we all started sqeauling excitedly, and Yue'er did as well, even though she's probably been on a  plane before. Once we were in the air I started screaming, and a flight attendent asked me to quiet down, as everyone stared at us. After about 20 minutes of flying Yue'er fell asleep, and leaned her head on me.

"Psst. D.O." He turned around and looked at us. "You mad bro?" I asked him smirking. He just gave me a dirty look and turned around again. After a while I fell asleep too, and so did Chen, who rested his head on my other shoulder.

I woke up right when we landed. D.O got up and went to Yue'er and woke her up and just glared at me. I grinned at him as he turned around.

When we got off there were some people waiting for us. They seemed to know Yue'er and were speaking in Chinese or something. None of us understood what they were saying. 'Why was it that the few that knew Chinese didn't come with us?' I thought as greeted them. I noticed that they were all guys as well an there were 3 of them, and they were pretty attractive. I only remembered one of their names, which was Yaolin. He was the youngest one, and the one that looked like Yue'er the most, it was weird.

"Who are they?" D.O. asked looking over at Yue'er curiously, as we got into the van.

"They're my cousins. I asked them to help us out, since they know this area pretty well. They used to come here a lot when they were younger." Yue'er replied as D.O just looked at them.

"Oh."

They took us to a hotel, so that we could drop off our things, and we got 2 rooms. Since Yue'er didn't know this area well, and was the only girl, she didn't want to stay alone and so she shared a room with Suho and Xiumin. Suho suggested that, since he knew that D.O and I would bother her. After that her cousins showed us around and we went to get some food. Mongolia was a lot different from Korea, but it was really cool. After we ate, it was only 9 so we walked around the place a bit. Once we got back to the hotel everyone was exhausted, and went to bed immediately. Yue'er's cousins also stayed at the same hotel as us. I fell asleep right when my head hit the pillow.

 

-Xiumin's POV-

When we woke up, it was about 6 in the morning. Yue'er's alarm went off, but like always she never woke up. So I woke her up instead, and she asked me to wake up the other's as she walked into the bathroom, nearly hitting the door on her way.

"Oh and make sure you guys dress cooly.." She mumbled as she closed the door.

I sighed and woke Suho up, and headed towards the other's room. When I walked in, Chen was on the ground, and Kai and D.O. were hugging each other while sleeping. I woke them all up and headed back to my own room to get ready. Once we were all ready, we got in the van and started heading somewhere.

"Where are we going?" Chen asked as he yawned and stretched his arms.

"You'll find out soon. You guys should rest for now. It might take us a while to get there."  Yue'er said, as I began dozing off. When I woke up again it was nearly 8 and Yue'er told us to get out of the car. We were in the middle of nowhere, and could see some people with trucks and stuff.

"Where are we?" Suho asked blocking his eyes from the sun, as he looked around.

"A desert." Yue'er said as she opened the trunk and pulled out some big bags. D.O. and Suho helped her out.

"What's this for?" Kai asked pointing to the bag.

"Stuff. Will you guys stop with the questions? You'll all find out soon~" Yue'er said as she grinned and pulled out another bag.

"Put these bags on that truck over there." Yaolin said as he walked to the trunk and grabbed another large bag. Surprisingly, he spoke Korean pretty well.

"You guys speak Korean?" Suho asked looking at him.

"Just me. The other two don't." He said as he handed me a bag.

We did as they said, and there were about 6 bags all together. The truck had this large area in the back with a thingy mabober, so that we could sit inside, and put stuff here, it without getting too hot. I didn't know what it was since I never saw a truck like this before. After we finished, we jumped onto the truck and it started moving. Yue'er pulled out some food from her backpack, and we all began eating. After about 40 minutes of driving and messing around, the truck stopped and Yue'er shoved us out.

"Here." She handed me a dead cellphone, and a backpack that was kinda heavy.

"What's this for?" I asked looking up at her.

"For you and Chen." She said as she pushed everyone back on the truck except for Chen and I. When we tried to get on she blocked our way.

"What are you doing?" Chen asked looking kind of annoyed.

"Plan start~" She said as she hit the side of the truck. It started moving and she stood at the back so that we wouldn't be able to get on. We started running after it, but it started driving faster, and we stopped since the heat was way too hot for us.

"BYEE GUYYS!!" Yue'er and the guys shouted at us while waving. I looked over at Chen, exhausted, and we sat down.

"What's that about?!" Chen asked breathless.

"I don't know." I groaned and opened the back. I saw about 6 large water bottles in there and a piece of paper. Chen took the paper from my hands, and started reading it as I took out a water bottle and began drinking some water.

"Xiumin~ Chen~

This is Yue'er~ So I guess you guys should know right about now that this is our plan. It's like a survival thing Swoonyi came up with. Anyway, you guys have to try to get back to where we are using only your powers or something. And you're going to need them. It's pretty early right now so it's not as hot, but it's going to get extremely hot later on. Trust me. We gave you guys 6 bottles of water, so make sure you use it wisely. Don't drink it all at once..." Chen looked up at me, and I stopped drinking and smiled at him. He shook his head and kept reading.

"You guys won't have any food unless you guys find us! D: So you better come and find us quickly!! Anyways, I wish you guys the best of luck and have fun~~ By the way, Kris and Sehun should be stuck out in the middle of the ocean now. Ahahaha. Make your way back quickly and safely~ Oh and we're not too far away either, so we'll know if anything happens. Don't worry. We're not going to leave you guys here to die~ Just head South, and you guys might be able to find us. Oh and the cell phone. You should be able to use it if Chen uses his lightening powers on it. It's specially made for that. Best of luck guys~~

P.S. When you guys come back I'll treat you guys to a huge feast!"

Chen looked up at me in disbelief. I'm pretty sure I was wearing the same expression as him.

"She said no food." I said looking at him.

"I know-"

"No. Food."

"Yes Hyung no f-"

"NO FOOD!" I said as I shook him.

"YES HYUNG. CALM DOWN. IF WE GET BACK THERE QUICKLY ENOUGH WE CAN HAVE FOOD!" Chen shouted at me, trying to get me to stop shaking him.

"You're right... Well what are we waiting for?! Let's go get my food!!" I shouted as I stood up and headed to what I thought was South.

"Hyung. How do you know that way is South?" Chen asked still sitting there, as I turned around.

"I don't. I'm just following the sun." I said as I pointed up.

"Isn't that East? The sun rises in the East and sets in the West doesn't it?" Chen said looking at me. "So shouldn't we go that way?" He asked pointing in a different direction.

"Uh...Right...I knew that." I said as I began heading that way. I heard Chen sigh, and ran up to me carrying the backpack. After a few minutes of walking, we were too tired and hot to walk and so we sat near some small bushes and tried to hide in the shade.

"Hyung. Give me the phone." Chen said, as I reached into my pocket and threw him the phone. I heard him grunting a few times.

"Anything?"

"Nope..UGH!!" He shouted in frustration.

"This is going to be harder than I thought.." I said as Chen nodded.