Family already?!

Fitting in with the Earthlings

-No One's POV-

As the sun was slowly rising, Swoonyi and Yue’er explained to the guys that four of them will go in the car with Yue’er while the rest will go with Swoonyi on the bus, since Swoonyi would be able to control them better.

“You guys go ahead and choose who you want to go with. It doesn’t really matter to us.” Yue’er said to them.

The guys all looked at each other and suddenly shouted “Rock, paper, scissors!” And threw their hands out. The winners got to pick who they wanted to go with first.

On the first round Kai, D.O., Xiumin, Baekhyun, and Lay already won by throwing out rock, while the others threw out scissors.

“Yaaay!! Hahah! I want to go with Yue’er~” Xiumin shouted excitedly.

“Me too!” Kai shouted and raised his hand, as he walked over to Yue’er.

“And me!” D.O. did the same as Kai.

“Don’t forget me!!” Baekhyun shouted as he ran towards Yue’er

“I’ll go with Swoonyi then I guess.” Lay said calmly as he walked over to stand next to her.

“Aww I wanted to go with Yue’er..”  Suho said sadly

“Me too.”

“And me”

“So did I”

“Me four”

“Why does everyone want to go with Yue’er? Why not want to go with me?”

“Because you’re mean” Kris said. That got him a punch in the stomach.

"Ow!! What was that for?!"

“For calling me mean!! You haven't even known me for that long! I’m not mean!!" Swoonyi said defensively.

“Alrighty then, let’s get going guys before they actually start a real fight” Yue’er said as she walked towards the car.

"Let's go!” The winners shouted as they ran towards the car along with Bang.

"Let's go too guys, the bus is gonna be here soon." Swoonyi said as she glared at Kris, then started to go towards the street. The others followed her slowly.

"So what's a bus?" Tao asked curiously.

"It's basically a long, big car that anybody can use. It takes you to certain places. Lucky for us, this one takes us near my neighborhood. If not we would've had a problem." Swoonyi explained.

"Oh. Are there other people on the bus?"

"Yeah, usually, but there probably won't be much when it gets here though, since hardly anyone uses this bus route. And it's really early in the morning."

"Ohh.."

The bus finally came after a few minutes.

 

-Swoonyi's POV-

I walked in first to talk to the bus driver about how I was going to pay for them and he said that it was alright so I called them in.

"Okay guys, just go straight in, sit somewhere and then don't move a muscle. Got it?" I asked them. They all nodded happily.

They all ran into the bus excitedly and looked out the windows, while going "Woah~" They were like little kids at the zoo.

Luhan and Sehun sat together, while Kris sat with Tao. The rest sat by themselves, staring out the windows excitedly.

The bus driver stared at them funnily, I had to explain that they've never been on a bus before.

"So why are you guys so far from home?" The bus driver asked.

"Oh we were just out watching the shooting stars and stuff." I replied as I decided where to sit. I took a seat infront of Luhan and Sehun and the bus started moving.

"This is much cooler than that tiny car!" Tao stated.

"Hey, Swoonyi look! I can see the others!" Chanyeol shouted excitedly while looking out the window.

Yue'er was driving right next to us and honked the horn, which seemed to scare the guys a bit causing me to laugh.

They were all waving and making faces at each other for a while, then Yue'er sped up and took a different route from us. The route we were going takes a bit longer.

"Ahh! Why is she speeding up?" Chanyeol asked disappointed that he wouldn't be able to make derp faces at them anymore.

"She's probably trying to get home early so that she can sleep or something" I sighed. 'I wish I could get back earlier too'

I leaned on the window and closed my eyes for a quick nap.

 

-Yue'er's POV-

After driving for a while, we caught up with the bus the others were on, and I honked at them. They all started waving at each other and I could see Swoonyi laughing. I decided to take the route that would get me home quicker so I sped up a bit.

"Why are we going faster?" Baekhyun asked

"Cause we're going to try to get back before they do" I said smirking. 'If we get back earlier, I get to sleep longer before Swoonyi wakes me up. Kekeke~'

"Are we racing them?" Kai asked. 

"Sure. You can say that"

"Go faster!! Lets beat them!!" D.O. Yelled excitedly 

"Ahaha alright I'll try" I said as I sped up a bit more. 

Baekhyun was sitting in the front with me while the other sat in the back with Bang, who had fallen asleep.

"If you guys are tired, you should get some sleep, it's going to take a while 'til we get there" I said yawning.

"Ehh, we're not really tired." Baekhyun said. "At least I'm not"

"Same" everyone said at once.

However, after about five minutes of messing around, all I could hear was snoring. So I some music, singing along while driving.

30 minutes later

Kai woke up and had to use the restroom, so I had to stop by a gas station.

"Geez, what's taking him so long? It's been 15 minutes.." I grumbled.

"He's probably pooping or something" D.O. said as he stared out the window.

"Ughhhh. I wanted to get home quickly so that I could nap, but now it seems like Swoonyi and the other's will get back before we do." I mumbled under my breath.

A few minutes Kai finally walked out of the bathroom smiling happily.

As he got in the car, D.O. asked "So did you have a good dump?"

To which Kai happily replied "Yes"

 

-Swoonyi's POV-

I woke up when Suho shook me, telling me that the bus had stop.

"Oh we're here then." I said sleeply, as I stumbled off the bus, saying thanks to the driver meanwhile.

The others followed me like puppies, and we started walking towards my house which was about 5 minutes away, since I knew a shortcut.

As we got there, I noticed that Yue'er wasn't here yet, cause if she was, the gate would've been opened for us.

"Woah~ This is your house?" Chen asked

"It's so big!" Chanyeol said as he ran up to the gates. The others followed him excitedly.

I opened the gates and went inside with them, wondering why Yue'er wasn't back yet.

As soon as we got inside, I threw myself on the couch.

"Ah~ You guys tired?" I asked them with my eyes closed.

"Not really" they all replied.

"You hungry?" They all nodded their heads. I shouldn't have asked.

I groaned as I got up and went to the kitchen to look for some snacks for them.

"Once Yue'er and them get home, we'll figure out what to do. In the meanwhile, just make yourself at home, but don't try anything stupid." I warned them.

"Arasso~" They said together. I found some crackers, and grabbed some cheese and ham, and went back out into the living room after I washed my hands.

"Wow, you're house is really big Swoonyi~ Where are your parents and stuff?" Sehun asked. I froze up when he mentioned my parents.

"They died a few years ago, so it's only Yue'er, Bang, and I that live here now." I said as I placed some paper towels on the ground and sat down. I opened the bag of crackers and spreaded them out, and began putting on the cheese and ham.

"Oh sorry.." They all stared at me for awhile.

"What are you guys staring at? It's alright you didn't know. Anyways, help me make the crackers guys. First, go wash your hands in the kitchen."

"Arasso~" They all got up and wandered to the kitchen.

As they came back one by one, we started making some of the crackers, when I heard the door creak open.

 

-No one's POV-

Yue'er walked in with the guys, who were super excited to be in the house.

Bang ran inside and immediately jumped in his bed, and slept.

"Aww.. I was right! They got here before we did.. This is all your fault Kai!" Yue'er said as she glared at him

"How is it my fault?! You could've just let me poop in the car, but instead, you stopped by the gas station. So it's not my fault~"

Everyone started laughing at them. As Yue'er came and sat besides Swoonyi, picking up a cracker and stuffing it in .

"Mmmmmmh this is good~" She said happily. The Xiumin and the others came in and sat down on the ground next to their friends.

"Yaay~ Looks like the family's all here~" Tao said happily as Swoonyi and  Yue'er looked up at him surprised.

"Family? We just met though" Yue'er said as she looked at Swoonyi confused.

"Yeah family. In our planet, if you live with someone in the same house, you automatically become family." Xiumin said as he ate a cracker.

Yue'er and Swoonyi stared at each other for a while.

"Wait...Family already?!" Swoonyi said, finally processing what they said.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys~ This is Maeli~ I just wanted you to know that I'm in the same position as Derpyeoling, so Imma just try to do as much as I can at the moment. So the chapters won't be as good as they should. Sorry that it took so long to update before too, I was out of state~

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy~