Vacation

Fitting in with the Earthlings

-Chen's POV-

We all looked over at Swoonyi, who just smiled creepily as she looked at us.

"So what's the plan?" Sehun asked looking over at her.

"The plan is that I'm not going to tell you. If I tell you, then it would mess up the plan. I'll tell the others, but not you four." As soon as she said that, everyone got up and gathered around her. Swoonyi shooed us away, and they all began mumbling and whispering stuff that I wasn't able to hear. But everyone was nodding their heads in agreement, so it was probably a good plan. As soon as they finished talking they called us back. 

"Alright. So you guys are not allowed to ask any questiions about the plan at all. Got it?" Swoonyi asked pointing at us four. We all nodded. "Good."

"Anyways, let's get you guys home. It's starting to get dark and you guys must be exhasuted from today. Plus we got school tomorrow, and have to sleep early." Yue'er said as she stood up and stretched her arms.

"Umm.. Do you guys think it would be alright if we stayed here for the night again..?" Luhan asked looking over at Swoonyi.

"Hmm? Why?" Swoonyi said looking over at Luhan curiously.

"Well because after what happened, I honestly don't feel like leaving your guy's side. Plus, I'm feeling too tired to even move." Luhan said as he slumped down on the ground and yawned.

"But we rented that hotel for you guys. That's money you're putting to waste there. Just be a good boy and go back Luhan." Swoonyi said, looking at him.

"But we want to stay with you guys!" Sehun said, as he went over to Swoonyi and hugged her, while pouting his lips. Swoonyi tried to ignore him and looked up at us, but we were all copying Sehun and pouting our lips as well.

"Noona~~" He whined. Swoonyi sighed and scratched the back of her head.

"Ugh alright fine." She said as we all cheered happily. "What a waste of money that was.." I heard Swoonyi mumble under her breath.

"Gamsahabnida~" We chimed at her.

"Ahh. Whatever. I'm heading to bed.." She mumbled as she headed up stairs. Yue'er began following her, but turned around and gave us thumbs up and contiuned to go up the stairs again. Suddenly, Luhan jumped up and began running up the stairs as well, pushing me to the side.

"Yah! Watch where you're going!" I shouted at him.

"Last one up sleeps on the couch!!" He yelled as skipped up the stairs. Suddenly, before I knew it, everyone ran past me, pushing and shoving each other and ran up the stairs as well. I looked around to see if there was anyone left, but I was the only one. Bang walked up to me and wagged his tail at me as I sighed. I went up the stairs and all the doors were locked. I knocked on all of the doors, but no one opened it for me. I even knocked on Swoonyi's, but she yelled at me. So I went to Yue'er's room, and knocked on the door.

"Yue'er. It's Chen. Will you open the door?" I asked as I pressed my forehead to the door. It opened so suddenly, that I nearly faceplanted onto Yue'er herself. However, just as I was about to faceplant on her, she slammed the door shut. *Whack* The force caused me to stumble back and fall on my .

"OWWW!!!" I cried in pain as I grabbed my nose, Yue'er opened her room door slowly and peeked throught the crack. The others unlocked their doors and opened it slightly, peeking through the cracks as well.

"What happened?" Kris hyung asked us.

"Nothing. I just accidentally slammed the door into Chen's face."

"Oh. Well alright then." He said as he began to close the door again. Everyone else did as well, everyone except D.O. I noticed that he looked at me with flaming, unblinking eyes. Uncomfortable, I looked the other direction. Yue'er didn't seem to notice him. As she walked out of her room, D.O slid back inside quietly and closed the door without a sound. 'He can be so creepy sometimes.' I thought to myself.

"Mian~" She said as she walked over to me and took my hand off of my nose. I saw something red, and began panicking. Yue'er helped me into the bathroom, and helped me stop the bleeding.

"So I'm guessing you're the last one up and you have to sleep on the couch now?" She said, as she washed her hands.

"Yeah..Do you think I cou-"

"If you want to sleep on the cold, hard ground instead of a comfy couch, then sure." She said interrupting me. I sighed.

"But you just face whacked me with a door!" I whined at her.

"Yes, but that was your fault in the first place." She replied drying her hands. I sighed again, and looked down, pouting.

"Ugh..Fine..but don't try anything funny." She warned me. I nodded and followed her into her room. I jumped on her bed and rolled to the left side. Yue'er sighed and got on the bed as well. Just as she was about to lay down, I threw my arm underneath her neck and she landed on it. Then I pulled her into a hug, and laughed, squeezing her tightly.

"Ahh! Gamsahabnida Yue'er! You truly are the best of all!" I said as she struggled to get me to let go of her.

"Chen stop!" She whined as I finally letted go of her, remembering D.O.'s face. She glared at me, and I shivered realizing how smiliar they are, and rolled onto my side and fell asleep.

 

-Xiumin's POV-

I woke up when someone's alarm clock went off, actually more like it's still going off. 'Why isn't anyone turning it off?' I thought as I turned around and threw the blanket over my head. After a few minutes it was still going, so I got out of my room and went towards the direction of the sound. It was coming from both Yue'er's and Swoonyi's room. Since Swoonyi's room was closer to mine, I went there first. I opened the door, to see Swoonyi nearly off the bed, hair covering her face, and drooling. I sighed and went over to her and tapped her on the head.

"Swoonyi wake upp!" I yelled into her ear. She jumped and hit me in the face.

"Ah..What time is it?" She said sleepily as she looked over at the clock, which was still beeping. She turned it off and wiped her drool away.

"It's only 6:44...We still have plenty of tim- oH ITS 6:44!! XIUMIN GO WAKE YUE'ER UP!! PPALII!!" She yelled at me as she jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom. I sighed and made my way to Yue'er's room. When I opened the door, I saw something I wasn't expecting to see. Chen was sleeping with Yue'er and he was spooning her while her hair, which I didn't even know you could do in your sleep. 'D.O's going to kill him...It's a good thing I saw them instead of D.O.' I thought as I went over to Yue'er and shook her shoulder. Unlike Swoonyi, she woke up right away.

"Xiumin..? What are you do-"*Whack* She slapped Chen in the face, who just grumbled and turned around, when she realized that he was spooning her, and sat up. "Ugh Chen... Anyways what's up? What's that sound..?" She looked over to the alarm and turned it off. Then she saw the time and started freaking out like how Swoonyi did.

"AISH!! IS SWOONYI AWAKE YET?!" She asked me as she jumped out of bed and ran to her closet.

"Yeah. Are you guys late or something?" I asked as I sat on her bed next to Chen.

"We're going to be if we don't hurry!!" She exclaimed as she ran out of the room, holding some clothes. I sighed and laid down next to Chen, too tired and lazy to go back to my own room, and shut my eyes. After a few minutes I could hear Yue'er stumbling around in the room, getting her stuff I'm guessing.

"I'm leaving now~" She said, I could hear her running out of the room. I fell asleep again after I heard their car leave.

I woke up again around 9 and went to wake the other's up. Chen first since he was right next to me. He sat up and smiled with his eyes still closed and laid back down again. I sighed.

"Yah Chen. What were you doing sleeping in here?" I asked him. He mumbled something I couldn't hear, so I slapped his leg, and he sat back up again.

"Nothing, just sleeping.. Why does it matter..?" He asked sleepily.

"D.O.'s going to kill you." I said to him. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Why it's not like I did anything." He said as he laid down again.

"You were spooning and caressing her." I said. His eyes shot open and he sat up quickly.

"Yah. Hyung. As long as you don't tell D.O. it's okay. Don't tell him please~" He begged me as he grabbed my hand and pouted.

"Tell me what?" D.O asked as he looked into the room, glaring at us.

"Oh D-D.O. How long were you standing there..?" Chen asked nerviously.

"I just got here. All I heard was don't tell D.O. So what is it that you didn't want to tell me? And why are you guys in Yue'er's room?" He asked looking around. Then he looked back at Chen, more like glared. "You slept in here with her?" He asked looking kind of angry.

"Please don't kill me!" Chen ran up to D.O. and kneeled before him. I started laughing at them.

"Why would I kill you?" D.O said with a dark expression on his face. "Breakfast is ready." He said as he made his way downstairs.

"Do you think he's angry?" Chen asked, with his back facing me.

"Yeah.." We made our way downstairs, and almost everyone was down. I took a seat next to Lay, and Chen sat down next to me.

"No. Chen you sit here." D.O. said as he pulled a chair next to him out. Chen looked at me, frightened and got up and went to sit next to D.O.

"Why is there such little food on my plate?" He asked looking up at D.O., who was glaring at him. Then quickly put his head down and looked away. After we all ate. We messed around with Bang and watched T.V. until the girls came back.

"Guys pack up. We're going on a little vacation." Swoonyi said, right as she walked in.

"What..? What about school and all of our stuff is at the hotel..?" I said looking at them curiously. Just then I noticed the pile of bags on the ground behind them.

"No your clothes are right here. Take whatever you need for a few days and don't worry about school." Yue'er said as she dropped her backpack on the ground and plopped onto the couch next to me.

We all looked at each other confused, but packed up anyways. The girls gave us each a backpack with our names on it.

"Ready?" Swoonyi asked us after we were all set. Both of them changed, and also had a backpack, packed witht their stuff, I'm assuming. We all nodded.

"Let's goo~" Swoonyi said as she made her way out to the garage.