Stranger

Fitting in with the Earthlings

-2:47 pm-

-Baekhyun's POV-

It's been hours since we threw Kris hyung and Sehun off the boat, but they still made no progress with their powers yet. Swoonyi gave me a pair of binoculars to watch them.

"What are they doing now hyung?" Chanyeol asked lazily, as he walked up to me. I was sitting out on the deck of the boat, enjoying the sun while watching them.

"Nothing still. They're just sitting there. Aish. Why don't they just try to do something.." I said as I put the binoculars down. Chanyeol took it from me and looked through it.

"At this point, they'll never get their powers back." We looked at each other and sighed. Just then I heard Swoonyi's phone go off and headed inside with Chanyeol behind me.

"Is it Yue'er?" Luhan hyung asked Swoonyi as she looked at it.

"Yeah. *Beep* Yo. How's it going over there?" She asked as she put the phone on speaker.

"Not so well. They're still laying in the shade of a tiny plant and won't get up. I mean they tried, but then ran back after 5 minutes. Ugh. How about on your side?"

"Baekhyun?" Swoonyi looked over at me, since I was basically the last one watching them.

"Basically the same as over there. They're just sitting there." I said sighing.

"Ughh. Why don't they just do something.." Kai said groaning.

"Guys, I got an idea." Suho said over the phone.

"What is it?" Lay asked curiously.

"We'll have to get Kris's and Sehun's powers back first. But I'll teleport over to where you guys are with Kai and shift the water so that they'll actually be forced to do something rather than sit there." We all nodded in agreement.

"But what would we do about the other two?" Tao asked scratching his head.

"We'll get Sehun to use his wind and blow the sand at them so they'd also be forced to do something, instead of laying there."

"Another move from Mister Smartie Pants. Great job Suho" I said scarastically. I could hear him laughing over the line.

"Thanks~ I'm not the leader for no reason you know~" He said proudly, as we all laughed at him silently.

"Alright, get over here and let's start." Swoonyi said, hanging out.

"I'll go check on them again." Luhan said as he got up and went out to the deck. We sat inside for a few minutes until Luhan called us out.

"Guys, what's that?" Luhan asked pointing over to something in the distance. There was a dark figure that seemed to be heading towards us. It looked like a giant acorn from far away. I took the binoculars from Luhan. I looked at Sehun and Kris first, who also seemed to have noticed it, and were both watching it. I then looked at the asteroid.

"Oh my god... Swoonyi.." I gave her the binoculars with my mouth hung open.

"Is that what I think it is..?" Swoonyi said gazing at me, her jaw nearly on the ground.

"Wha-"

"Tao. I need you to use your time control right now and freeze everything around here, except for us. Can you do that?" Swoonyi asked Tao anixously, cutting off Lay.

"Y-Yeah. But what's this about?" Tao asked curiously as he lifted his hand up and froze everything near us. The water stopped shifting, birds were frozen in the air, even Kris and Sehun were frozen. It looked as though Kris was taking a dump, since he was squating.

"Well that thing over there seems to be an asteroid. And I feel like it's similar to the one you guys came here on.." Swoonyi said as she tried dipping her feet into the water. It sunk in and she nearly fell inside, if it weren't for Luhan and Lay grabbing her before she could. Everyone was silently staring at her in disbelief.

"Can you toss me my cell phone?" She asked looking at me, breaking the silence. I nodded and went over to it. Just as I grabbed her phone, Kai and Suho popped up.

"Yo...What's going on here?" Suho asked us, as he looked around and noticed that everything was frozen.

"Swoonyi just said that the dark thingy in the air behind us is an asteroid.." Lay said blankly.

"On top of that, she thinks it's like the one that we came from.." Chanyeol said as he looked up at Suho, who wore a blank expression on his face.

"..What..?" Suho asked looking over at Swoonyi, who had the cellphone at her ear. Kai sat down, with a shocked expression on his face. I could hear the phone ringing and somebody, Yue'er probably, picking up.

"Annyeonghaseyo? Didn't you guys just call us awhile ago? What is it now?" I heard her say over the line.

"YUE'ER!!! ASDJOFAJSDFASDFASDJFAS I JUST. ASTEROID. EXOPLANET. FROZEN TIME. WHAT DO TO DO?!" Swoonyi shouted over the phone, as everyone just stared at her with wide eyes.

"Swoonyi, I don't understand what you're saying. Speak slowly and calmly.."

"AN ASTEROID IS HERE AND IT LOOKS LIKE THE ONE THAT EXO CAME FROM AND SO I THINK ITS FROM EXOPLANET TOO AND LIKE TAO FROZE TIME SO ITS FROZEN AT THE MOMENT AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO AND I THINK IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA IF YOU GUYS CAME OVER HERE RIGHT NOW. BUT MAYBE DON'T BECAUSE I MIGHT JUST BE CRAZY. AND KRIS LOOKS LIKE HE'S TAKING A DUMP RIGHT NOW. I'M IN CONFLICT WITH MYSELF!!" Swoonyi screamed over the line, out of breath. She breathed heavily, as though she just ran a marathon. We all just sat there, still in disbelief. I couldn't get the thought to sink in. The thought that it might be someone from our planet here to save us. Although I was happy, apart of me felt sad that we would have to leave the girls. I looked up at Swoonyi and stared at her for a while.

".....Swoo-"

"Let me talk." D.O. said interrupting Yue'er. "Hey it's D.O. Swoonyi, first of all gwaenchanh-a? Take a deep breath and breathe. You sound like you're going to die. And secondly, before you guys do anything stupid, you should check out the asteroid first."

"O-Oh. Okay." She looked up at Suho. He nodded as he made his way over to her and slowly shifted the waters, so that they were up like stairs with a long pathway to the asteroid. He took a step up and then reached his hand down for Swoonyi, who grabbed it and stepped on the water as well.

"You guys stay here." Swoonyi said. Before we could even oppose they began walking away, and after each step the water behind them rained back down into the ocean.

 

-Swoonyi's POV-

As Suho and I made our way to the asteroid, thoughts and memories overflowed my mind. Thoughts about Exo leaving, what we would do without them, how we would keep in touch with them, Yue'er and D.O, etc. And then there was the trail of memories flowing into my mind. Even though we haven't known them for long, everyday was an adventure for us. My eyes started tearing up the more I thought about it. I wiped a tear that streaked down my cheek with my hand as we walked past the boat Kris and Sehun were on. I turned my head away, knowing that it might be the last time I might ever see them again. We continued walking for a while, until Suho stopped. I noticed that there was a shadow over us. We were there. I looked up at the asteroid, and to my surprise, it wasn't really an asteroid. It was a spacecraft that was painted to look like an asteroid. It was pretty big too, about 40 ft in length and 30 ft in height. I looked up at Suho, who stared at it confused.

"What's this..? It's not an asteroid..." He said as he lightly touched it. I noticed that there was a smell of exhaust in the air, which was odd since we're in the middle of the ocean. 'You would've taught that alien technology was better than this..' I thought to myself.

"Swoonyi.." I heard Suho call my name and looked over. Without me noticing, he wondered over to the otherside of the spacecraft, or ship, whatever you want to call it. I ran over to him. He was looking up at a red light. There seemed to be a button next to it. He lifted his hand up and pressed it.

"Um...Is that a good idea..?And isn't it supposed to be frozen..?" I asked looking up at him, as some stairs just popped out, and a door slid open next to us. He grabbed my hand and we headed towards it.

"No this would be like moving the water or moving someone's position when the time is frozen, so this should open.." Suho said as we peered inside. I couldn't see much except for more stairs leading up, since it was pretty dark inside. We looked at each other for a moment.

"So does it look familar or..?" I asked looking back at it.

"Not really..." He said as he scratched his head.

"We should check it out anyways.." I said as I letted go of his hand and began making my way up, he followed closely behinds me. I stopped walking when I saw something move ahead of us.

"What is it..?" Suho asked trying to look ahead.

"Shh..." I said as I tried to concentrate on where I saw it. 'We should've brought Baekhyun with us..' I thought as I slowly took a step forward. "It better not be Kai.." I mumbled under my breath.

"Hello." A deep, husky voice said from the place that I saw something moving. I didn't recognize the voice, it wasn't Kai. My eyes adjusted to the darkness a bit, and I saw it, well him probably, moving again and he, whoever he was, was heading towards us. I took a step down and bumped into Suho. I turned around it look at him. He wasn't looking at me, but instead he was trying to look at the other guy. He wasn't in shock or frightened by this, rather it seemed as though he knew the voice, like it might've been something he expected.

"Suho..?" I asked looking at him. He didn't seem to notice me, and just kept staring ahead. I turned around again when I heard footsteps advancing, and accidentally whack Suho in the face with my hair, and he stumbled back a bit.

"Sorry.." I mumbled as I looked back at him. When I turned around again, the guy was standing right behind me. He bent over, so that his face was level with mine, nearly inches away. He had deep green eyes, which I would've been freaked out by, if I didn't live with Yue'er who had blue ones. But unlike Yue'er, his eyes didn't match his rugged face. He had a square-ish jaw, thick eyebrows, a tall nose, and long, black hair that was tied back, but a lock had seem to have fallen out infront of his face. He was fairly attractive though. Before I could do anything he grabbed my chin and smiled crookedly, baring straight, white teeth.

"Hello, Swoonyi~ It's been a while."

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Sorry it took so long for me to update >.< School problems...

Anyway, have fun reading this~

And wish me luck with school!! That I really don't want to go to..