Enemies

Fitting in with the Earthlings

-Yue'er's POv-

I woke up when Bang starting nudging my leg with his head, trying to get me to let him outside, whining a bit. The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes were Kai's lips, only inches away from me. I closed my eyes again, trying to get comfortable and sleep again, but then I realized what I just saw. Shocked, my eyes shot open and I jerked my head back, realizing that he was hugging me tightly, and that he was shirtless. Again. I was laying on the outside, while Kai was laying on the inside, so if he wasn't hugging me so tightly I probably would've been on the ground by now.

I sighed and realized that we were both resting our heads on D.O's lap, as I looked up. He was leaning on Lay who was leaning back on him, and Suho was leaning on Lay, while Chen had his head on Suho's lap.

Bang started whining again, and I tried to pry Kai's arms off of me without waking him up, but that only caused him to hug me tighter and move his face closer to mine again. I slowly moved my head away, and realized how cute he looked while sleeping. I flushed red at the thought, and tried to get up again without waking him.

However, while I was trying to pry Kai's arms off of me, Bang ran to Chen instead and started his face. He pushed Bang away and sat up, still tired.

"You wanna go outside?" He asked him with a sleepy voice, as he rubbed his eyes, lips pouted. Bang started wagging his tail and ran in a circle excitedly. I heard Chen get up and open the sliding door to the backyard for him. I heard him make his way back to the couch, but then stopped suddenly.

"Yue'er. Why are you hugging Kai so tightly while sleeping? Huu. How sweet~" He said as I turned my head around as far as I could to see what he was doing, since I didn't hear him moving. He was standing there smiling at us, with his eyes closed like an idiot. 'Oh god. He's such a dork.'

Suddenly, Kai started moving a bit, while grinding his teeth, and letted go of me for a second, to scratch his . I took this chance and got up slowly. I took a step back from the couch and watched him for a bit to make sure that he didn't wake up. He swung his arm around again, expecting for me to be there I guess, and opened his eyes when he hugged nothing.

I turned around slowly and tried to tip toe away, but he grabbed my hand and tried pulling me back.

"Yue'errr. Sleeeeeeepy timee~" He sang as he laughed and closed his eyes again, still pulling on my hand.

"Let go Kai. Here hug Chen or something." I said as I reached forward and grabbed Chen's shirt, pulling him over, and pushing him into Kai. They both laughed like idiots, and hugged each other and went to sleep again.

I sighed, and looked around at the others on the ground. They also looked like idiots. I letted Bang come back inside and headed upstairs to look for Swoonyi, since I didn't see her down there.

I went into her room, but didn't see her, so I went to my room but she also wasn't there. So I searched the bathrooms, and all the other rooms, but I couldn't find her. So I headed down stairs again. When I came down, D.O., Kai, and Xiumin were all awake, and were just sitting on the ground in a small circle,  talking to each other.

"I thought you went back to sleep?" I asked looking at Kai, who just shook his head.

"Once I wake up I can't fall asleep again." He said as he gave me a mean look, as if it was my fault for waking him up.

"Oh so why are you guys awake already then?" I asked looking at D.O. and Xiumin.

"I usually wake up the earliest." Xiumin said as he looked over at D.O.

"I woke up cause Kai woke me up." D.O. said, looking over at Kai, who was smiling sheepishly.

"Oh. Well have any of you guys seen Swoonyi? I can't find her anywhere." I said as I sat down with them.

"Ani. I didn't see her down here yesterday either when everyone was asleep, so I thought she was upstairs." D.O. said looking at me.

"I went upstairs to look for her, but I couldn't find her anywhere. Should we call her?" I grabbed my phone from the kitchen and began calling her. *Ring. Ring. Ring.* "Hello. The numb--" *Click* "Aish. She didn't pick up. I wonder where she went..?" I said as I heard Xiumin's stomach growl. I got up and started heading towards the kitchen, and D.O. and Kai followed me.

"What are you doing Kai?" I asked to him as he walked into the kitchen behind us.

"What I can't help or anything?" He asked giving me another mean look.

"I didn't mean that.. It's just that you never usually help us..And if you want to help, you should probably put on a shirt first." I said as I went over to the sink.

"Ah whatever." He said as he went back into the living. I could hear him and Baozi trying to wake the others up.

 

-Meanwhile-

-Sehun's POV-

'Where am I..? Ugh..' I woke up and my head was pounding. I didn't remember anything. 'Are my hands tied..?'  I looked up and saw Luhan hyung past out on the other side of the room. There was blood on the side of his head. That's when it all hit me. We got kidnapped.

The last thing I remember was Jumin knocking me out cold, with a long stick, after taking us to some abandoned old house.

"Hyung.." My voice was all raspy and I was really parched. I tried calling for Luhan again. "Hyung.." That time was a bit louder, but it seemed like he was still knocked out cold. I looked around to see where we were. We were inside a dirty, old room. The windows were blocked up, though I could see a bit of light come in through the gaps. It was dusty in here, I could see the dusty floating around in the streaks of light. And it smelled kinda weird too, I didn't know how to explain it. There was nothing else in the room except for us, and it was pretty small. I turned my head around as far as I could and saw a door that was slightly opened.

"Emmm...." I turned around to see Luhan hyung finally waking up. He lifted his head up slowly, and stared at me for a while.

"Where are we..?" He asked softly as he looked around.

"I don't know. I woke up not too long ago." He seemed as though he was about to fall asleep again.

"Yah, hyung, don't fall asleep on me again. Stay awake okay?" He lifted his head up slowly, and the blood streaked down his face a bit more.

"Umhh.." He opened his eyes and tried to focus on me with his head wavering around. His head fell back down again, and I could tell he was out again. I lowered my head and closed my eyes for a while, my head was killing me. After what seemed like 10 thousand years, I heard the door creak open, allowing for more light to shine in, and someone started walking in. *Click. Click. Click. Click. Click.*  I saw a shadow come over me, and slowly looked up. There was a lady, wearing an all black leather outfit that made me want to puke. It was such a hideous sight that it sent shivers down my spine. People should not dress like that at all, especially if they looked like her. She was wearing way too much makeup, had crazy oily unkempt hair, a distorted face, and rotten, yellow teeth. Not to mention that her body odor was overpowering, causing me to wrinkle my nose.

"So I see you're finally awake. Looks like we hit our little moneymaker here too hard.." She said as she raised my head up higher with her finger. "You're probably wondering who I am. I'll tell you, but not just yet. Not until he's awake." She said letting go of my head. She walked over to Luhan, and bent down until her face was level with his.

"Don't... touch him.." I managed to croak out, as I struggled to lift my head up again.

"What are you going to do about it? Kill me..?" She said looking over at me for a few seconds. "I didn't think so." The witch woke Luhan up by hitting his face multiple times, boiling me up inside.

"Huh..? What the...? Who are you..?" He asked, trying to look up at her.

"Well, I was just about to get to that, dear. You see. I'm just a normal, beautiful woman, who's trying to make a bit of money. That's all. Oh and to get revenge on someone I despise. And I will do so with your guy's help." She said as she paced back and forth.

"Our help..? What would we do..?" Luhan hyung asked curiously.

"And who said we were going to help you?" I added making a disgusted face at her.

"You don't have a choice in this matter, honey. You wouldn't even be able to do anything, even if you tried. Give me my phone." She said as she held out her hand. Someone walked in the room and gave her a phone and she began dialing a number.

"Who are you calling?" I asked suspiciously.

"Well isn't it obvious..? Swoonyi and that blue-eyed monster of course." She looked at us like we should've known. Then started laughing like a maniac, while Luhan and I just stared at each other, shocked.

"W-What? Swoonyi and Yue'er? What do they have to do with you?!" Luhan hyung asked in disbelief.

"What do they..? Darling, they ruined my life. And so I will ruin theirs. It's as simple as that." Just then I she put the phone on speaker as Swoonyi, I'm guessing picked up.

"Annyeonghaseyo? Who is this?" She sounded tired, and sleepy. She was probably up late with the others looking for us.

"SWOONYI! DON'T LISTEN TO HE--" Luhan hyung began shouting, but the witch shoved a cloth into his mouth.

"LUHAN?! YAH! WHO IS THIS?!" She sounded worried. The witch came over to me this time and also shoved a cloth into my mouth even though I didn't say anything.

"It's been a while Swoonyi. How are things going?"

"I ASKED WHO THIS IS! NOT FOR YOU TO GREET ME!" Swoonyi shouted over the reciever, I started chuckling, as did Luhan hyung.

'So much for the 'she ruined my life so I'll ruin her's' thing. She's not even worht remembering to Swoonyi.' I though still chuckling. The witch's face went bright red, as she clutched onto the cell phone until her knuckles were white.

"Lee Swoonyi! To think that you don't even remember the sound of my voice! This is unforgivable!" *Click* The witch hung up on Swoonyi, and ran out of the room, with tears in her eyes. Luhan and I were laughing so hard, we were nearly crying, even though we shouldn't be in our position.

A few minutes later, I could hear the phone ringing. The withced picked up, and walked back in here with 3 large, muscular men.

"So do you remember me now?"

"No. But let me tell you something. Don't you dare lay a finger on the boys, or I'll kill you." She warned the witch, whose face grew darker and more sinister looking. She looked over at me, and nodded at one of the guys. He came over and punched me hard in the stomach. I started groaning at the pain, and Luhan looked at me in fear.

"I just sent a picture to you. The longer you play around, the more we'll keep torturing your friends. I want you to come here alone, and if you call the police I think you know what will happen." *Click* She hung up on Swoonyi again, and looked at me, and then walked out the door, the guys following her.

 

 

 

I don't know where I'm going with this honestly....LOL oh well. We'll find out I guess.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this.. >.<