Popular boys

Fitting in with the Earthlings

-Swoonyi's POV-

'Ughhh... I'm so tired..' It was 5:30 am, and I had to leave for school soon.

'I wonder if Yue'er's awake still...or yet..' I got up and walked out of my room and quietly opened Yue'er's room door, to find her drooling all over her homework. 'Oh god.. She fell asleep... I knew this would happen. I should've checked up on her.'

"Yue'er, get up its time for school" I said softly as I shook her shoulders a bit. She snored a bit.

"YAH! YUE'ER GET YOUR LAZY UP!! ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL I SAID!!" I screamed into her ear, causing her to wake up out of shock and bump her head into mine.

"OW!!! YAH! DID YOU HAVE TO SCREAM IN MY EAR LIKE THAT?!" Yue'er shouted at me while holding her head.

"WELL SORRY THAT YOU DIDN'T WAKE UP WHEN I TRIED TO BE GENTLER. Aish! By the way you drooled all over your honework you disgusting pig." I made a face at her, but she didn't notice. Her attention was fixed on her soggy, wet math homework. Her jaw swung open as she picked one of the paper up by the corner that wasn't wet. But with her bad luck, her drool made the rest of the paper heavier and more prone to ripping, and so her paper nearly ripped in half.

She started screaming like a maniac. "OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE?! AHHHHH!! WHERE'S THE TAPE AT?! WAIT NO I SHOULD DRY THIS OFF FIRST! OH GOD WHAT DO I DO? I'M SCREWED!!" She held her hand up to her head and continued to scream, while messing up her hair. I would've thought that she was supposed to be in a mental hospital if I didn't know her.

"Calm down, it's only 5:30 something. You still have about an hour to finish it all. Imma go take a shower" I said as I walked out of the room. I could hear her searching through her things, looking for tape most likely.

 

After I finished taking a shower, and getting dressed, I came back out and checked on how Yue'er was doing. She finished most of her stuff and still had about half an hour left before schoool started.

"Yah, go get ready or something, I'll finish the rest for you. We have only about half an hour left, and should probably tell Exo about school." I said as I pushed her out of the way and sat down on her chair.

"Oh. You're right I forgot about them. Alright, I'll take a quick one. And gamsahabnida~" She ran into the bathroom, as I started working on her homework,

About 10 minutes later she came out.

"I don't think we have time to eat today since we've got Exo to deal with." She said, skipping down the stairs.

"Yeah, you're right. I'll just sneak some food in during class or something then." I said as I patted Bang on the head, and let him outside to do his business. I poured him a fresh bowl of water, and changed his food, then dragged him back inside.

"Let's go before we get late." Yue'er said as she ran out the door.

"Bye Bang~" I said as I trotted after her.

 

-Lay's POV-

I woke up to a banging on the door. Xiumin was still asleep and didn't seem to notice it. I tried to ignore it at first, but then I heard Swoonyi's and Yue'er's voice, so I got up and opened the door.

"Hey Lay~" They said, as they came inside, throwing some clothes at me.

"Hi? What's this? Why are you guys here? Actually the more important question is, why didn't you guys wake the others up instead." I said, yawning.

"We did knock on the others, no one opened up though! And those are new clothes we got for you guys, since you can't just go around , or smelly." Yue'er said as she walked over to where Xiumin was sleeping.

"So what's up?" I asked, as I put the clothes on my bed and sat down. "Why you guys here so early?"

"We're going to school, and we just wanted you guys to know, so you won't freak out or anything."

"School? To learn right?"

"Yeah. Seems like someone did their homework. We get out at 2, so try not to cause any trouble while we're gone."

"OW!!" Xiumin screamed, jumping out of the bed, with Yue'er running after him.

"Wait come back!! I want to pinch your cheeks more!!"

"Yue'er stop it! We're going to have to go soon!" Swoonyi shouted as she grabbed onto Yue'er's arm.

"Aw, but that's no fun.."

"Aish. Anyway, the school we're going to is the one near here, about 10 minutes away. If anything happens, just go there and ask for us. Xiumin! Come here real quick" Swoonyi waved Xiumin, who was hiding in the corner over.

"What is it?" He asked as he walked over cautiously. When he got close enough both Yue'er and Swoonyi grabbed him and started pulling on his cheeks again.

"OWW!! LAY HELP ME!!" He cried, as he tried to get away from them.

"I think I'll pass. Shouldn't you guys go soon? It's 6:17 already" They both started screaming as they ran towards the door.

"WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!!" Swoonyi yelled trying to put on her shoes.

"TELL THE OTHERS FOR US! BYE GUYS!!" Yue'er and Swoonyi, then ran out the door and didn't even bother close it.

"What was that about? My cheeks hurt, and I'm hungry now. Ugh. Imma go back to bed.." Xiumin said as he jumped back onto his bed, and pulled the sheets over his head.

I closed the door and fell asleep again too.

 

-Chen's POV-

I woke up around 10, and Suho was still asleep, so I decided to play a little trick on him. I grabbed a cup of water, and splashed it a bit on myself, and then dumped the rest on him, quickly jumping back into my bed. Then I started screaming.

"AHH! WHAT THE-- CHEN!! WHY AM I WET?!"

"I SHOULD BE THE ONE TO ASK YOU THAT. LOOK AT ME! I'M JUST AS WET AS YOU ARE!"

"WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"DON'T ASK ME! YOU'RE THE ONE WITH THE WATER POWERS!!" Suho stared at me for a few seconds, and then his face lit up.

"OH MY GOD!! MAYBE MY POWERS RETURNED!!" He shouted excitedly as he ran over to the sink and turned it on. He started throwing his arms around randomly, and nothing happened. He looked so funny doing it, I couldn't help but laugh.

"CHEN!! YOU TRICKED ME DIDN'T YOU?!" He started chasing after me, and jumped on me right when someone knocked on the door.

"You're not off yet mister." He went to open the door, and it was Kris hyung.

"Will you guys keep it down, people are still trying to sleep. Why are you wet?" He asked looking at Suho, and then up at me.

"What did you do Chen?"

"Why does everyone automatically assume that I did something?!"

"Because you always do something!" They said in union. I rolled my eyes at them. Just then Lay came in the room, and asked us to wake everyone up cause he had something to say. Suho and I changed into the dry shirts Lay, as everyone gathered in our room.

"Where did you get these from?" I asked as I put a plain black one on.

"Swoonyi and Yue'er came by and gave them to me."

"Oh. That makes sense. I thought you robbed someone." Suho said, changing into a white dress suit.

"So what's up Lay hyung?" Baekhyun hyung asked curiously.

"Swoonyi and Yue'er came by this morning, and told me that they're going to school, and won't get out until 2. They said not to cause any trouble, and if anything happens to go to the school and ask for them." He said, looking out of it as always.

"Where's the school at?" Kris hyung asked.

"They said it's the one close to here. About 10 mintues away."

"How are we supposed to get there? Walking?" Kai asked, looking at Kris hyung.

"Well, it's not like there's any other way. Let's pick them up when they get out~" Tao suggested.

"Yeah, and make them buy us something to eat afterwards~" Xiumin hyung said happily

"Alright. Well first, we should buy some food. I'm starving." Suho hyung said as he grabbed the money from under his pillow. We all headed downstairs, and since there was a restraunt at this hotel, we just ate here.

After eating, there wasn't anything to do, so we decided to wonder around outside, and check out the place. We found a park near by and hung out there until it was time to get the girls.

 

-Sehun's POV-

We walked to the school, and got there right before the bell rang. We stood near the gates. Suddenly, a bunch of people in the same outfit started coming out. There was a lot of girls, who kept staring at us. And before we knew it, we were surrounded, by freaky screaming females, that I really didn't want to touch. The girls kept grabbing Luhan hyung, so I pulled him behind me. Tao hyung was trying to keep them away from us with a stick, but he knew he couldn't hurt them so it didn't work out very well. Everyone was getting touched, pulled on, and squished by the girls.

Then I thought I heard Swoonyi and Yue'er's voice so I started screaming their names. The other's joined in quickly, our lives depended on finding them.

Just then, I heard someone scream.

"GET OUT THE WAY!!" Everyone stopped what they were doing and turned around. I couldn't see anthing but I reconized that as Swoonyi's voice, and instantly became a lot happier. Our saviors are here.

"SWOONYI!! YUE'ER!! WE'RE OVER HERE!!" We all started shouting and jumping. The crowd of girls, just stared at us confused as to why we were calling their names. I saw Yue'er's head pop out from inbetween 3 girls, and she slid past them and came to us. Swoonyi came shortly after, from the other side. I grabbed Yue'er since she was near me and hugged her. I was never so happy in my life. The other's hugged her and Swoonyi as well, until they told us to let go.

"What are you guys doing here? And put down the stick Tao before you hurt somebody." Swoonyi said, as she took the stick awat from Tao and threw it on the ground.

"We're here to pick you guys up obviously" Chanyeol hyung said, smiling like a goof ball.

"Well that's nice, but don't do it again unless you guys want this to happen." Yue'er said, as she slapped some girls hand, who was trying to touch Kris hyung.

"Yeah we won't. Trust us" Kris hyung said as he glared at the girls.

"Yah! Lee Swoonyi! Yan Yue'er! Who do you guys think you are talking to these guys, and touching them, and not allowing us to do the same?!" Some ugly girl with thick glasses said as she put her hands on her hips.

"Eww. What right do you think you have to talk to us, or even touch us?" I asked the girl, shocked.

"Well..Uh..What right do they have that we don't?"

"Yeah!!" The other girls shouted together.

"They have the right too because we're their friends, we like them, and we let them. We're not your friends, like you, or would ever let you touch us, so please don't do it." Luhan hyung said, as he threw an arm around mine and Yue'er's shoulder.

"Uhh! You actually like that creep Yue'er?! Have you seen her eyes?! Are you blind?! I mean Swoonyi, I would get, but Yue'er?!" They sounded disgusted when they said Yue'er's name.

"Um excuse you. We all happen to like her eyes, thank you very much!" Baekhyun hyung snapped at her. His sassy side came out.

"And don't you go walking around these streets like you all that, honey. You ain't even that pretty. Yue'er and Swoonyi are so much prettier and nicer than you. That's probably why you ain't got no man" Baekhyun said as he snapped his fingers.

"W-Who said I don't have a man?! Men drool all over me!" She shouted back, red as a tomato.

"That would explain why you smell so bad.." Chen said as he waved his hand infront of his face, like he was trying to get the smell away. Causing everyone to laugh.

"W-Well... Ugh!! You guys win this time! But you won't be smiling or laughing the next time I see you!!" She shouted as she ran away, embrassed.

"Thanks guys! I owe you one~" Yue'er said as she hugged Baekhyun and Chen.

"It's no problem~ You guys helped us so many times before and now still, you owe us nothing~" Baekhyun smiled at her.

"Well, since this is done and over with, let's go eat some food!!" Xiumin shouted excitedly.

"Alright! It's my treat!!" Yue'er shouted as she threw an arm over Baekhyun and Xiumin.

"And you guys can leave now, unless you guys would like us to take you home" Swoonyi said to the group of girls, who made a stink face at her and started walking away.

"Man. You guys sure are popular with the ladies. Popular boys. Ugh. Anyways, if you ever want to come and pick us up, do it in pairs. Too many attractive guys at once might cause the school to exploded." Swoonyi said as she jumped on Chanyeol's back. "Let's go now!! I'm tired, so you'll have to carry me Channie~" She said as he made a face at her.

"Aww.. Finee.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wow we're progressing really slowly with this fanfic. Hope you guys won't mind too much~

Anyways, it's like 6 am and i really can't sleep so you know.. just gonna work on this.. sigh. I have to go somewhere in a few hours too... Imma be so tired omg..

This one was pretty long compared to the other ones.

Omg I guess that's what happens when you can't sleep.

I can feel the bags forming under my eyes guys. Oh god.

Anywho i hope you guys enjoy this~

Night~~ Even though it's morning....

this is MaeliMei btw~