EXO problems

Fitting in with the Earthlings

-Yue'er's POV-

Once Swoonyi started driving in reverse the guys started to freak out, thinking that we were going to leave them. They started screaming and shouting at us, while frailing their arms in the air, as they ran after the car. Swoonyi and I started laughing at them, cause they were such idiots.

As soon as the car stopped, the guys sprinted towards the car and jumped inside and slammed the door shut. A few were still left outside though, so I rolled down the window and talked to them.

"So I'm guessing..." I started counting them. "That you five are going to be running after us?" I giggled a bit, though I felt bad for them.

"Yeah, since there's no more room in that 'car' thing of yours, we'll run, even if we don't want too." Said the angry bird guy.

"How did you guys even decide who was running and who wasn't?" Swoonyi asked them.

"We didn't. It was just whoever got inside the car first didn't have to run." Said one, who looked like a baozi. He was inside the car.

"Oh.. Well in that case, let's get going!" Swoonyi shouted as she stepped on it. The guys started to run after the car, it was hilarious honestly, watching them run after us.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" The guys in the car screamed like little kids on a rollercoaster.

"Shut up!!" Swoonyi yelled at them, causing them to scream even louder. I decided to join in with them and scream as well.

As soon as the car stopped, everyone jumped out, relieved that they were still alive. Somehow the guys who were running weren't that far behind us.

"Wow, their fit!" I laughed as they ran up to us, breathless.

We drove back to the place where Swoonyi and I were watching the stars, since it was far away enough from the cops.

"Man you guys are fast!" I said as I went up to one of them and patted their back.

Swoonyi handed each one of them a bottle of water.

"Alright, now that we're away from the cops, we're going to have a small chat." Swoonyi said as she sat down, motioning for the others to sit as well.

"First off, we want to know who you guys are and where you're from." I said as I looked at each of them.

"Well, I'm Kris, and we're from EXOPlanet." He replied instantly.

"Riiight.. EXOPlanet... How about we start with names first actually. I'm Swoonyi, and this is Yue'er. And this here, is my dog, Bang." Swoonyi said as she pointed to me and Bang.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ I'm Chanyeol~" Said the cute derpy one.

"Annyeong~I'm Suho."

"I'm Luhan~"    '

"Sehun"  

"Tao"

"I'm Lay. Nice to meet you~"

"I'm Xiumin!" 

"Chen~"

"Baekhyun~ Nice to meet you~"

"I'm Kai."

"D.O."

'How is it possible that they're all so attractive?? Omg, Imma die!' I screamed inside my head.

 

-Kris's POV-

"Right, now that we told you who we are, you can help us. Are we on Earth?" I asked the one called Swoonyi.

"Well no sherlock. What's an EXOPlanet anyways?" She asked.

'She's a rude one.'

"EXOPlanet, is where we're from. We don't live here on Earth, like you guys. We just somehow ended up here, and we need to find a way back" I said as all the other guys nodded.

"Riight... And I'm from Mars." Swoonyi replied, as she rolled her eyes.

"Seriously though, where are you guys from?" The other one asked.

"We just told you!" Sehun blurted back at them.

"We'll prove it. We'll show you our powers" Chanyeol said as he got up. They watched him curiously.

Chanyeol threw is hand up in the air, we were all expecting to see the fire he usually creates, but there wasn't anything.

"Hmm. That's weird.. What happened to my fire? Let me try again" Again he threw his hand in the air, but same as before, nothing.

"What the... I wanna try" Chen got up and tried to summon his lightening as how Chanyeol did, but nothing as well.

"What's going on? Everyone get up and try to summon your power" Suho said, as everyone got up and tried to summon their power.

Lay found a dead flower and was trying to revive it, Suho was trying to water bend the water in the water bottle, D.O. was just stomping around, Luhan was trying to use telekinesis on a rock, everyone was trying but no one was sucessful. Chanyeol just sat there and stared at his hand.

"Um.. Are you guys high or something?" Swoonyi asked us

"Swoonyi! You can't just ask them that! Sorry for her rudeness, that's just how she usually is" Yue'er said to us.

"High? But we're on the ground like you guys." Xiumin said confused.

"Uhh.. Riiighhtt... Excuse us" Swoonyi said as she pulled Yue'er over to the side with her. They were whispering something that we couldn't hear, and then came back.

"So you guys said that you're from a different planet and have 'powers'. We honestly don't believe you at the moment, but we'll help you if you need it. You guys seem like you're telling the truth. So, how can we help?" Yue'er said excitedly.

"Well, we need to find a way back home. And we don't know how to do that. We don't even know how we got here.." Kai said as he looked at me.

"Yeah, that's true.. So we'll need you guys to help us think of a way back. That asteroid we came from was apart of our planet, so we can't get back on that.." Suho said while trying to think.

"Alright, we'll help, but first, do you guys have a place to stay? Cause helping you find a way back might take a while." Swoonyi replied looking at all of us.

"Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't, since you did just come from an asteroid.. You're all dirty too.."

"Yeah, we probably would need a place to stay. Can you guys help us with that?" I asked them.

"No problem. We'll help you guys check out a hotel or something."

"What's a hotel?" Chen asked.

"Can't we stay with you guys? We don't know much about this world" Tao told them.

"Err... Hold up again" Swoonyi dragged Yue'er away again.

 

-Swoonyi's  POV-

"Yue'er we can't let them live with us can we?? I mean there's 12 of them and they seem pretty damn fit if you ask me. I don't know if I would be able to take on all of them if anything happens!!" I whispered to Yue'er.

"I know I feel the same way that you do, but what if they really are aliens? I mean like, if there's life here on Earth, then there's probably life elsewhere as well. Besides they seem clueless and trustworthy if you ask me." Yue'er said as she looked back at them.

"I know they do, but still.. 12 guys living with 2 girls? That seems crazy!"

"You're right, how about just for tonight though? It's almost 5 am now. We can help them look for another place tomorrow since I'm certain that no hotel is going to let people in at this time."

"Alright. But how are we going to get them all in that tiny car? The 7 of them hardly fit in there when we were trying to get away. Also it seems like they're scared of the car or something."

"Why don't we just take the bus then? There should be one coming at around 5. I can drive your car or something. Also, I don't think that they're scared of the car.. It's more like they're scared of your driving.."

"That works, and my driving isn't even scary, they're just whimps." I said, as we made our way back to them.

 

 

 

BTW if anyone even reads this,which no one does, I probably won't be updating it that often since school's about to start soon, and I haven't even done my summer homework yet so Imma be starting that now . :(  but i'll try to keep updating~