Goodmornighting

Fitting in with the Earthlings

-Yue'er's POV-

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. You guys are moving too fast. Here on Earth, people aren't considered family, just because they're living together. You first have to build up a strong friendship and trust before you can start calling each other family, and especially before you start living together. Like Swoonyi and I. Besides, we only just met." I said to them. They had a puzzled look on their faces.

"Earth is weird." Lay said as he scratched his head

"Whatever, we'll listen to what you guys say for now, since you guys are helping us." Kris said sternly.

"Good. Oh by the way, you guys are only going to stay here for today, until we get a hotel for you guys" Swoonyi mumbled as she stuffed two crackers in at once.

"Huh? Why can't we just stay with you guys until we find a way back?" Tao asked disappointed.

"Because we don't know you guys very well yet, and like we said, we have to build up trust and friendship first." I answered them as I got up to get something to drink. "Anyone want tea?"

"Wait, don't just change the subjec-" Suho said as he was interrupted by Swoonyi.

"Mehh!!" Swoonyi yelled, mouthfull, as she threw her hands up in the air.

"Me too please~"

"And me~"

"Oh me too!"

"Ahh don't forget me~"

"And -" I interrupted D.O. "Alright, I'll just get tea for everyone."

D.O. stood up, "I was about to say I'll help."

"Oh hahah, thanks~"

 

-Swoonyi's POV-

D.O. and Yue'er walked into the kitchen together.

"Yah!! Yue'er what time is it?" I yelled with my mouthfull.

"It's 6:34." She shouted back at me.

"I'm tired. What about you guys?" I asked looking to the guys. Everyone nodded.

"Alright! Let's get a room for everyone then." I said as I began to stand up. I lead them up the stairs and down the hall, since our house was so big, we had 7 rooms, but 3 were taken up. Two were Yue'er's and mine, and the other was my parents old room. I didn't want them to use it, since it still had their stuff in there. So that meant that I had 4 rooms.

At the end of the stairs was a long, giant hallway, that went in 2 directions, left and right. On the left side there is 3 rooms and 1 bathroom, Yue'er's room was on that side. On the right there is 4 rooms and 2 bathrooms, which was the side my room and my parent's room were. I lead them down the left side first.

"So, you guys will have to split up in 3's, since we only have 4 rooms available." I said as I opened a door to an empty room.

"Woah it's so big~" Luhan said, as they each poked their heads in to see it.

"Yeah the other rooms are about this big, so you guys won't suffocate or anything. We also have 5 bathrooms too, 3 up here and 2 downstairs. 1 of them is in my room, but I'll let you guys use it if you need too." I said as I opened the door to one of the bathrooms.

"Oh my god it's gorgeous!!" Chanyeol suddnely shouted, making me jump.

"Yeah, I guess. Anyways, go find a room that's empty, and I'll go grab some blankets and stuff for you guys." I said as I headed downstairs, to the basement.

"Where are you going?" Tao asked

"To the basement, I have extra blankets and stuff down there" I replied hopping down the steps.

"I'll help~" Baekhyun and Chanyeol said at the same time.

"Alright thanks~" We headed downstairs. I walked by the kitchen and told D.O. to go pick a room.

"There's no need, Kai will save me a spot" He said as he grabbed some cups down from the cupboard.

"Alrighty then." I said, and continued down to the basement with Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

 

-Chanyeol's POV-

As we got to the basement, Swoonyi the lights, and started walking towards a closet. I followed her.

"It's so dusty in here" Baekhyun said as he walked over towards some paintings

"Yeah, we haven't been down here in a while." Swoonyi replied as she handed me a large garbage bag with some blankets in it.

"Yah Baekhyun!! Catch!" I threw the bag at him. He was surprised by my action, and stumbled backwards a bit, almost falling on the painting as he caught it.

"Yah! Be careful! We don't want to ruin Swoonyi's things!!" He yelled at me

"Ah. Mian" I said as I scratched my head

"Here. And this time, don't throw it." Swoonyi placed another bag in my hand with more blankets.

"Yes Ma'am!!" She pulled out 2 other bags, which seemed to have pillows in them.

"Alright let's head back upstairs. If we don't have enough I'll get some more" She said as she threw them both over her shoulders.

"Here, I'll take one" I offered, taking one of the bags from her.

"Thanks." She said as she smiled at me. I didn't realize it before, but she has dimples like Lay.

"I'll help too~" Baekhyun said as he grabbed the other bag from her hand.

"I can carry it myself, but if you insist. I'm feeling kinda lazy right now anyways~" She said as she closed the closet. She pushed us to the door, and turned off the lights.

"Last one upstairs has to carry the winners!!" I shouted at them and began to run up.

"Yah!! That's cheating!!" I heard them yell at the same time.

I zipped past the kitchen, and nearly ran into D.O. holding some tea.

"Mian-hae!!" I shouted as I turned around to look at him. Something I shouldn't have done cause right when I turned around Swoonyi headbutt me into the ground.

"Oooff"  We both fell onto the ground, thank god for the bags of blankets.

"Run Baekhyun, run!!" Swoonyi shouted, as Baekhyun ran past us.

"Hahaha!! Imma win now Chanyeol!!" He shouted as he ran up the stairs

"Hey! You guys can't team up against me! That's cheating!" I shouted, as Swoonyi got off of me while laughing.

"Speak for yourself." She said as she rolled her eyes at me and got up. She started running towards the stairs again. I realized that the race wasn't over yet, and got up and started running after her.

 

-Baekhyun's POV-

I was the first one to reach the top of the stairs. I threw the bags to the ground tired, and fell on one of them.

"Hahah Chanyeol!! I win!" I shouted breathlessly.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Swoonyi pounced on the bag next to me, and started laughing, breathless like me.

"Hahaha! We did it!!" She said as I sat up

We high fived each other, right when Chanyeol came up.

"Aw that was totally cheating guys. That didn't count, since it wasn't a fair race." He pouted

"Yah. You were the one that cheated. You started before us. We used team work, so it's not cheating." I said as I laid back down.

"That's right~ Now take these bags to the room, while giving me a piggyback ride~" Swoonyi said as she got up and jumped on Chanyeol's back.

"Man you're heavy for a girl" I heard Chanyeol mumble under his breath.

"Shut up butthead" Chanyeol started walking towards the rooms.

"And after you do that, come back out and carry me downstairs." I said as I got up as well, following Chanyeol as I dragged the bags.

We walked into one of the rooms, and Luhan, Suho, and Chen, were sitting inside.

"So I take it that you guys are the ones rooming together?" Swoonyi asked as she hopped off of Chanyeol's back and took one of the bags from his hand and tossed it to Suho.

"Yeah~ Why were you on his back by the way?" Luhan asked as he peered inside the bag, as Suho opened it.

"Hahah it was because he lost the race~" I laughed at him as I threw the bag with pillows over to Chen, who wasn't looking and got knocked over by it.

"Oww!! You're such a Baekhyun.." Chen said as he sat back up.

"Not my fault you're dumb" I replied smirking

"If I'm dumb, then you must be retarded~ Oh wait, that would be an insult to retarded people like Chanyeol~" Chen laughed at us.

"Hey!! I'm not retarded!!" Chanyeol shouted, offened that he was called retarded

"That's it, you're dead!!" I shouted as I jumped on him, headlocking him as he struggled to get away from me. We started fighting with each other, as the others watched. Suho and Chanyeol broke up the fight and was holding Chen, while Chanyeol held me back as I tried to go after Chen.

"Hahahah you guys are hopeless!!" Swoonyi laughed at us. I made Chanyeol let go of me, and then threw 3 pillows on the ground for them and went out to the other rooms. I walked into the room where Kris, Tao, and Lay were. I gave everyone their pillows and there was one left over so I kept it for myself to hug.

 

After we got all that sorted out, Chanyeol carried me downstairs and dropped me onto the floor as soon as we got into the living room.

"Oww!!. You're mean" I said as I crawled over to the table and picked up a cup of tea. 

"Hahah you guys are so dumb" Yue'er laughed at us. 

"Ugh, I'm so tireddd!! After this tea Imma go to bed" Swoonyi said as she drank her tea.

"Thanks for the tea by the way guys" Swoonyi said as she gulped it down.

"Gomawo~" We repeated after her. The tea wasn't hot, since we took so long to get everything figured out.

"You're welcome~" Yue'er and D.O. said at the same time.

"You guys should too. We'll be doing a lot tomorrow so you guys should get some rest." Yue'er said to us. 

"Arasso~ " we replied together. 

 

-Yue'er's POV-

After we drank our tea, we all got ready for bed even though it was nearly 8 am.

Luhan, Sehun, and Chen, appeared to be sharing the same room. While Kai, D.O, and Lay, roomed together. Then it was Suho, Baekhyun, and Xiumin and Kris, Chanyeol, and Tao.

I got ready for bed, and started making my way back to my room. On my way, I noticed that all the doors were opened. Must be a weird Exotic thing or something I thought. I walked in my room, deciding to leave the door opened as well so that it would be more fun.

I jumped onto my bed. Right when I landed Exo shouted "Goodmornighting guys~! Have a good dream~" As though, they were waiting on me to get to bed.

It scared the hell outta me since I thought they were asleep. 

"Shut up and go to bed!" Swoonyi yelled back at them. 

I laughed silently and dozed off.