Escape

Fitting in with the Earthlings

-Luhan's POV-

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Sehun started screaming and kicking the air, as two guards ran into the room.

"What's going on?!" They shouted at me.

"I don't know!! We were just sitting here talking and he started screaming like crazy!!" I said with a horrified look on my face as Sehun continued to scream and kick. Just then Elizabeth walked in.

"What's going on here?! Get him to shut up!" She demanded. The guards tried shoving a cloth in his mouth, but he kept kicking at them, that they weren't able to get close enough to him. "That's enough!!" Elizabeth yelled, as she stomped up to Sehun, who started quieting down as she came closer.

"What is it that you want?" She hissed at him.

"I want fOOD!" They glared at each other for a while, until Elizabeth turned around and started walking towards the door again.

"Fine. Get them some food." Elizabeth ordered the guards. They rushed out of the room, and I could hear them stumbling around in the kitchen. I saw Sehun smiling at me, when suddenly everything went black. I could hear panic in his voice as he called to Elizabeth to help me.

"What is i-- I'm not falling for that trick." She said rolling her eyes. I then began twitching uncontrollably, and heard her scream.

She ran over to me and I could feel her untie me and put me on the ground as she called for her bodyguards.

Just as they ran in the room, Sehun jumped up out of his chair and grabbed one of them, while I sat up and grabbed Elizabeth. The guards started running towards us, and Sehun and I threw our hostages towards the guards and ran out of the room laughing.

As we ran for the exit, another guard ran over and blocked it, smiling at us while cracking his knuckles. We turned around, but someone grabbed Sehun, threw him on the ground, and began beating him. I tried to get him off of Sehun, but I was grabbed by another guy and was also beat. I looked over and saw Sehun's bloody face. Suddenly, everything was in slow motion, I watched as the guard hit his face, causing him to spit some blood out. The more I watched Sehun's red face, the more pissed I got. I paid no attention to myself, though I could fell that I was getting hit pretty badly as well.

'Nobody hurts my Sehun like that! Nobody!'

I got so bolied up that before I knew it the guard was all the way on the other side of the room. At first I thought that someone threw him off of me but then I realized that I did it myself. My powers were back.

I quickly got up and threw the other guard off of Sehun, using my telekinesis. I grabbed Sehun quickly, and threw his arms over my shoulder and searched for an exit. The first thing I saw was a window, and I began to run for it.

The next thing I knew, we were both on the ground outside, in the bright daylight. I looked up an saw a pair of dirty shoes infront of my eyes.

 

-Tao's POV-

I was hiding out near a window, so that when Swoonyi went inside I would be able to get in quickly to help her. I was hiding behind a tree when all of a sudden Luhan and Sehun jumped out from nowhere. My eyes grew wide, my emotions were mixed, I didn't know if I was happy or mad. Either way I ran up to them as Luhan hyung got up and tried picking up Sehun.

"Luhan hyung?! Sehun?! Wha?! This wasn't supposed to happen! Aish!!" I was bewildered. 'What are we supposed to do now? The plan's messed up.' I grabbed Sehun's other arm, and started heading back to the other's. Suddenly, someone yelled, "There they are!!" Three guys tried jumping out of the window all at once and got stuck there. Worried about Sehun and Luhan, I started walking faster.

"Hyung put Sehun on my back." I said as I got infront of Sehun and bent down. Luhan nodded and helped put Sehun on me. 'This way we can move faster' I got up again and looked at Luhan, he didn't look like he was in pain, he looked pissed.

"...Hyung...What's wrong..?" Luhan clenched his fists, and looked up at me.

"I'm going back. Take care of Sehun for me."

"What do you mean you're going back?! If anyone's to go back it should be me!" I shouted at him as he was about to turn around and start running.

"You can't if you don't have your powers though. Right?" Luhan turned around and looked at me. My eyes grew wide.

"You..got your power back..?" I nearly breathed it out.

"Yeah. So take care of Sehun, and tell the others to be careful." He said as he began running back to the house. I wanted to help, but I'm not going to be able to do anything with Sehun on my back, so I made my way back to the others as quickly as I could.

"Tao!! What happened?!" Yue'er asked me as soon as I ran up to the car. We parked it inbetween some old, big trees that hid it pretty well. Yue'er was supposed to stay here with Kris hyung, since he ran the fastest, and it was dangerous for her, but I looked around and didn't see him at all. She got out of the car and helped Sehun off my back, and laid him down in the car.

"Sehun..? What happened..?" She asked looking at me with shock. She was probably thinking what I was earlier. Sehun started at the pain. Yue'er took her sweater off and wrapped it around him.

"Uhh.. I-I don't know I just found them, and then some guys started chasing us, and Luhan ran back, and wheRE IS KRIS HYUNG?!" I shook her, abruptly, Kris hyung came back from nowhere and grabbed my hand.

"Tao. What's happened?" He asked looking at me. I looked down at Sehun and Kris hyung did as well. The moment he saw him he took off again.

"Yue'er. Stay here with Sehun. I'm going to tell the other's what happened and look for Lay and Luhan too." I said as I looked at Sehun again. Yue'er nodded and I began running towards the house again.

I was getting closer to the house when Chen ran straight into me, we both crashed into the ground.

"Ow.." Hyung, what are you doing?!" I asked looking over at him. He just smilied cheekily and got up again and was about to run when I grabbed his leg.

"Let go of me!" Chen shouted, kicking at me, trying to get away.

"Ah Hyung stop!! I found Sehun and Luhan!!" He stopped kicking and turned around and looked at me with a wide smile on his face.

"Reall-"

"There's no time for that hyung. I need you to help me find Lay hyung and tell him to go back to Yue'er. Sehun's badly injuried. And after that we need to find everyone else to tell them that the plan's messed up now." He nodded and I letted go of him. "Now go!" We both began running again, but in different directions.

I was able to find Xiumin, Kai, Baekhyun, Suho, and Swoonyi, hoping that someone else had found Lay, or Luhan. Swoonyi didn't go into the house yet, she said that she thought she heard some screaming so she didn't want to go in yet, just incase, so she was hiding with Suho hyung near the house. When I told them about what happened Swoonyi got up and ran inside. We followed her and ran in as well. I was behind Suho, who was behind Swoonyi. Right when I stepped through the door, Swoonyi and Suho ducked, and I wasn't able to duck fast enough at the giant flying at me, and got hit by it. I shoved him off of me and got up to see Luhan using his powers.

There was only about 5 guys in the room, and 4 of them were on the ground. The last guy was screaming as Luhan lifted him up into the air and threw him out the window. I looked  around I saw a some lady hiding in a corner, with her lips moving. Swoonyi went over to her and grabbed her by the arm and dragged her out to the open. I saw that she was holding a cell phone.

"So would you like to tell me who you are now and why you kidnapped my friends?" Swoonyi asked, glaring down at her, arms crossed.

"Hah to think you don't even remember me.." The lady mumbled as she stood up. Man she was hideous. I didn't even want to look at her. "Well doesn't matter.. You're all dead anyway." She said looking at us.

"What do you mean? If you didn't notice we took all of your-"

"Who said that that was all the men I had?" She interrupted Luhan, and grinned evily.

 

-Kai's POV-

I was able to find Lay and told him to go back to Yue'er, and started running towards the house again. The other's were still there. As I got there, I saw at least 3 cars pull up and about 15 people came running out and into the house. I hid in a bush watching them.

"Oh ...." I jumped and looked to my right and saw D.O. there.

"How long have you been there?"

"Not that long, but we've got to go help Swoonyi and the others, I saw them run in there." D.O. said, as he looked around behind us. I sighed.

"If only the other's were here to help us.." I grumbled as D.O. grabbed my hand and ran towards the house.

When we got to the door, about 7 or 8 guys, ran out and some tried catching us, but we ran inside before they could. They ignored us and ran away.

"Where are they-"

"KAI, D.O. THEY'RE LOOKING FOR THE OTHER'S!! TELL THEM TO BE CAREF-" Swoonyi ducked, just as some guy tried grabbing her from behind. She turned around and kicked him, causing him to fall on the ground and slide a few feet back.

"If your power's the strength of a beast, then she must be the Hulk or something." I said turning around to D.O, who just stood there and nodded. Luhan and the other's were fighting as well, and it seems like Suho was able to get his power back as well, but Tao wasn't yet, otherwise he'd use his time control and help us get out of here.

"Move!" D.O, jumped on me just as a table flew across the room. I looked over and saw some big guy running towards us.

"Ahh!!" I got up quickly and began fighting him. D.O. ran over to Suho, who was headlocked by another guy with a bat. He looked pretty small compared to the others. Unfortunately for me, without my powers I was pretty weak and the guy was pinning me against a wall. I saw him pull something from out of his pocket, it was a knife. I closed my eyes just as he swung it towards me. I waited for a while but felt nothing. When I opened my eyes I was outside of the house again.

Realizing what I just did, I teleported back to Yue'er real quick to check up on the others. Lay was healing Sehun who was laying on Yue'er's lap, guess his power's came back too. I saw Chen just standing there watching them and grabbed his arm.

"What the? Kai..?" The other's looked over at us, just as I teleported away. I teleported over to Chanyeol who was kicking a giant in the face, they were both laying down. I sighed and grabbed Chanyeol as well and teleported back to the house.

When we got there it seemed as though there were more people there than there was before. I letted go of Chanyeol and Chen, as some guy ran towards us. I teleported over to where Tao was.

"Anything?" I asked him, dodging his stick, that he nearly whacked me in the head with.

"Not yet. Ugh. Why isn't it coming back?!" He shouted in distress as he whacked the guy on the head.

"Here." I took his stick and broke it in half. "Don't fight back. Let them beat you." I said teleporting over to where Swoonyi was. I looked over at Tao who just smiled at some of the guys who were getting up, cracking their knuckles. Tao lifted his arm up to block, just as one of the guys was about to land a punch on him. Just then everything stopped. Tao got his power back.

"HoLLA~~~"  Tao shouted in joy as he jumped up in the air. Only Tao, Swoonyi and I weren't frozen, but the other's were. I coughed and pointed over to them and Tao unfroze them.

"Should we get out of here?" I asked looking over at Swoonyi.

"Yeah let's go." We all started heading towards the door. As I was walking by I noticed that some guy's was on fire, and looked over at Chanyeol who just smiled dumbly. I grabbed on to D.O.'s and Swoonyi's hand. D.O. grabbed onto Chen's and Tao's. Swoonyi didn't seem to understand what was going on.

"Grab their hands. We're getting out of here." Confused, she grabbed Chanyeol's, who grabbed Suho's. I teleported over to where Yue'er and Lay were. It seems like the entire near by area was frozen, so Tao unfroze them. I letted go of everyone's hand and went to search for the other's with Tao.

After we found everyone, we started on our way home.

 

 

 

I don't know.... They needed a way to get their powers back and so this happened.

Anyway, please enjoy~ Or don't. It's your decision.

Ok byee~~