Lost

Fitting in with the Earthlings

-Chanyeol's POV-

"So what did you guys do while we were at school?" Swoonyi asked as we were walking out from the Korean BBQ store.

"Nothing much, we just went to the park~" Tao said.

"Ohh that's funn. How does the clothes fit on you guys? We weren't really sure of your sizes so we just got you guys some random ones." Yue'er said as she pulled on my t-shirt, which is a bit too tight for me.

"They don't look like they fit too well.. Let's go to the mall and you guys can pick  your own clothes" Swoonyi suggested as she tapped on my shoulder again and motioned her hand for me to bend down. She wanted another piggyback ride.

"No, find someone else to carry you this time" I said as I walked away from her. She pouted at me, and looked up at Kai, who sighed and bent down, and gave her a piggyback ride.

"Yeah, we haven't been to the mall in a while anyways" Yue'er said excitedly.

"What's the mall?" Luhan asked as he blinked cluelessly.

"It's a place where there are a bunch of stores, people, and food. Right?" Suho hyung replied as he looked over at Yue'er.

"Yep. That's right~"

"Ugh people." Sehun sighed.

"By the way how old are you guys?" Kris hyung asked them.

"Oh that's right, we never told you. We're both 19. I'm 4 months older than Yue'er. My birthday's on March 6th." Swoonyi said happily.

"Mine's on the 8th of July. What about you guys?"

"Hah. That makes all of us older than you guys, except for Sehun. Suho and I are 22." Kris hyung said.

"Luhan and I are the oldest, we're 23." Xiumin hyung said as he threw an arm over Luhan.

"I'm 20, along with D.O., Chen and Tao." I said happily.

"And Sehun and I are 19, like you guys. Except my birthday's in January, so I'm older than you." Kai explained.

"Yeah, and I'm only older than Yue'er by 3 months. So you're going to have to call me oppa~" Sehun said as he patted Yue'er's head.

"Aww why am I the youngest?" Yue'er pouted and kicked a rock on the ground. "Anyways, let's go to the mall" Yue'er said as she began running for the car.

 

-Xiumin's POV-

Once we got to the mall, I noticed that there were a lot of girls there, like how there were at Swoonyi's and Yue'er's school. They kept staring at us, though we tried to ignore it.

"What store should we go to first guys?" Swoonyi asked us. We each looked around. Tao saw a store that was called GUCCI and wanted to go there.

"HAHAHAHA GUCCI OH MY GoD. OkAY LEt'S GO THEN." Yue'er shouted as she dragged Tao along who dragged Kris with him.

"Well if you guys want to go with Yue'er and them into the GUCCI store, then go ahead." No one moved a muscle. "Alrighty then, let's go find a different shop"

We went to a bunch of stores, and tried on a bunch of clothes. Everyone got at least 5 things, I ony bought things that I thought were comfortable.

"You guys need to buy more, that amount of clothing won't last you that long" Swoonyi said, as she looked at us concerned.

"Yeah, but we don't even know how long we're going to be here for.." I said.

"Yeah..That's true.. Have any of you tried to find a way back yet?"

"Not yet. It's only the 3rd day. The first day was chaotic, and the second we weren't able too because we had to get settled down first, and today we're here soo..."

"Alright, well we should try everyday.. Shouldn't there be someone looking for you guys? I mean 12 guys disappearing out of nowhere is like...?"

"Yeah, I'm sure some of our friends are looking for us. They probably just haven't figured out what happened yet." Suho said.

"Hmm..I see.. Well, anyways until then you guys will be under our care. And so when I say get more clothes, I mean geT MORE CLOTHES!" Everyone in the store stared at us.

"Yessh, alright already. We'll get more clothes.. No need to yell.." Chen said. We shopped for a few more hours, and each got about 6 shirts and 6 pants. We were sitting at the food court waiting for Yue'er and the others to come back. I was so hungry, I thought I was going to die.

Yue'er came back looking like someone just stole something precious of hers. While Tao was skipping happily.

"What happened? Why is your face like that?" D.O. asked her.

"TAO USED ALL OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY ON HIS GUCCI!!" She cried. Once again everyone stared at us.

"That's what you get for taking him to a GUCCI store.." Swoonyi said as she looked over at Tao, who was carrying at least 5 bags.

"Gamsahabnida Yue'er~~" Tao said happily as he hugged her. She just pouted and sat down next to me.

"Guys, I'm hungry~ Can we get something to eat please?" I said as Yue'er nodded saddly.

"Baozi, you're always hungry. And you're paying Swoonyi..I have no more money..."

"Who's Baozi?" I asked her curiously.

"You obviously"

"Oh. Why?"

"Cause you look like one. Now let's go get something to eat~" Swoonyi bought us pizza from the food court, and it was really good.

"I want some bubble tea" Sehun said as he looked at Swoonyi, with doggy eyes.

"Me too~" Luhan also looked over at Swoonyi.

"Fine. Here. Get one for me too" She said as she gave them some money.

"Yaaay~~ Gamsahabnida Swoonyi noona~" Sehun said.

"Gamsahabnida~Swoonyi~" The two ran off towards the bubble tea place.

 

-Luhan's POV-

As we were getting bubble tea, I noticed that there was suddenly a lot more people over here..actually it was more like a lot more girls over here. Once we got our drinks from the worker lady, we turned around and were about to head back to the others, but then we got trapped by a bunch of girls, who started sqealing at us, like pigs.

"Uh oh. Not this again..." Sehun said, as he facepalmed himself.

"SWOONYI!!! YUE'ER!!! SAVE US!!!" We both screamed at the same time. We waited for a while, but they didn't come.

"They probably can't hear us over these pigs" Sehun said, as he got pushed closer into me.

"Let's scream louder then. If that doesn't work, run." We screamed louder, but they probably weren't able to hear us.

"NOW WHATT?! HOW ARE WE GOING TO RUN LIKE THIS?!" We were literally surrounded by girls, who kept touching us in places we should not be touched.

"LET'S CLIMB OVER THE COUNTER!!" I yelled into Sehun's ear, as the roars got louder, and louder.

"ALRIGHT ON THE COUNT OF 1. 1! GOOOO!!!" Sehun and I both jumped over the counter and ran through the door, looking for a way to escape, as the employees just stared at us in shock. Then we found a door and ran through it. The door led us outside though, and we weren't able to find a way back in. We wondered around for a while, but kept ending up in the same place. We didn't know how to get back inside the mall, and the doors were locked. It was also starting to get darker.

"I think we're lost hyung..."

"Well.. Yeah..."

"What do we do now?"

"Let's try to find our way back to the hotel first, and wait for them there. They'll probably head back there if they can't find us right?" I said as I grabbed Sehun's hand and started walking.

"Is this even the right way back, Hyung?" Sehun asked, as he looked the other way.

"I don't know..They all look the same to me.. If we get out of this area first, we'll probably find the way back.." I said trying not to scare Sehun, even though I was scared.

"Okay..." Sehun and I continued to walk on and on and eventually ended up at a 2 way street.

"Oh ...Where do we go now? Left? Or right?"