Distractions

Fitting in with the Earthlings

2:34 p.m.

-D.O's POV-

I immediately woke up when I heard Swoonyi shrieking. It was so loud and high pitched that I'm sure it could've broke glass.I could hear Bang barking form all the way downstairs.

"What's wrong?!" I heard Swoonyi shout as she slammed open her room door and ran down the hall to Yue'er's room. Curious and frightened for Yue'er we all got up and ran to her room. I saw everyone gather at Yue'er's room door except for Kai. 'Oh god..' I thought as I poked my head inbetween Chanyeol, and Tao to see what was going on, and was almost hit in the face with her clock. Lucky for me, she hit Chanyeol instead.

"Ow!!" Chanyeol winced as he picked up the clock.

"OH MY GOD!!! WHAT ARE YOU-- WHY ARE YOU IN MY BED?!" Yue'er shrieked as she hit Kai contiuously with her pillow, who was trying to block the blows with his arms. From what I could see, Kai was shirtless, though I wasn't surprised, since he usually sleeps without a shirt on.

"Ow!! OW!! OWW!! WILL YOU--*THUMP* OWWW!!" Kai shouted as he fell on the floor when Yue'er kicked him off. I was expecting Swoonyi to go and help Yue'er but instead she just stood there, staring at them.

"Ummm....? So... What's going on guys?" Suho asked, as he looked from Kai, to Yue'er and back again. "Anything you..want us to know or anything..?" He said slowly raising his eyebrows at Kai. 

"UGH!! THIS FREAKEN ERT CRAWLED INTO MY BED WHILE I WAS ASLEEP!! AND HE'S HALF !!! LIKE?!?!?!?!?!"  Yue'er shouted as Kai just stared at her. 

"Yah. Sleeping with me wasn't that bad. Just admit it~ You were even hugging me" Kai said as he smirked at her. Her face got as red as a tomato and she started hitting him with the pillow again. 'Oh my god Kai. You did not just say that' I thought as I looked up to Swoonyi. 

"Pffffffffffffttttttt... " Swoonyi made this awkward noise. And it looked as though she was trying not to laugh or something.

"WHA-"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD. YOU GUYS. I REALLY CAN'T-. OH GOD. KAI. PUT ON A SHIRT OR SOMETHING MAN. HAHAHAHA OH MY GOD MY STOMACH. I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN." Swoonyi started laughing so hard she rolled on the ground like a buffalo. Everyone started laughing as well, including me, even though we didn't know what was going on at all. Everyone except Yue'er of course.

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?!?!" Yue'er shouted at us in disbelief. At this point Swoonyi was crying while slapping Suho's legs like a retarded seal. It took her a while to calm down enough to talk.

"What are you so worried about it's not like he did anything to you" Swoonyi said in between laughs.

"BUT JUST THE FACT THAT HE CRAWLED IN MY BED IS JUST-- "

"Ahh don't worry about that~ I actually told him to sleep in here" Swoonyi said as she grinded sheepishly.

"YOU DID WHAT?!?!" Yue'er jumped at Swoonyi and started attacking her. "WHY WOULD YOU??"

"HE SAID HIS BACK HURT AND SO HE ASKED IF HE COULD--"

"NO EXCUSES!!" Yue'er shouted as she continued to attack Swoonyi. We all just sat there and laughed at them until they calmed down.

"Wow that was fun. I'm hungry now~" Swoonyi said as she got up and threw Kai his shirt.

"You won't be eating anything until you apologize to me correctly" Yue'er said, glaring at Swoonyi.

"Joesonghabnida~" Swoonyi bowed to Yue'er.

"I'm still not going to forgive you yet. Find someone else to make you breakfast." Yue'er said as she got up and stomped away into the bathroom.

"Aww.. Who here can cook well?" Swoonyi said.

"D.O. can!!" Everyone shouted as they pushed me into her.

"Good. You're making my breatfast for me~" Swoonyi said as she patted my head.

"But I-"

"Gamsahabnida~" Swoonyi said as she walked out of the room. I sighed as I began to make my way to the kitchen.

 

-Yue'er's POV-

I stomped into the bathroom and the shower.

"Stupid Swoonyi and Kai. Why did she have to do that? He should've just slept on the couch if anything. Why my room? Ugh.." I mumbled under my breath.

'At least he's cute' I turned red at the thought. 'Oh my god, what am I thinking?! Ahhh..Imma just take a shower and try to forget this ever happened!'

After I took a shower and changed, I walked down stairs and saw D.O. in the kitchen, cooking probably.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I peered over his shoulder.

"I'm cooking breakfast for everyone" He said as he flipped the egg in the air.

"Ohh~ That smells nice~ Should I help?" I asked as I threw on an apron.

"Thanks" He said as he smiled at me. "Oh. Your eyes."

"What about my eyes?" I asked as I grabbed some bread out from the fridge.

"I never knew they were blue.. They're pretty~" He said staring at me. I could feel myself blushing.

"Oh really? Gamsahabnida. That's a little surprising to hear, since everyone usually thinks that it's creepy.." I said as I threw some bread into the toaster, trying to avoid his glaze.

"Well those people are stupid and weird. They're so pretty, I don't get how it could be creepy.." He said as he returned his attention to the eggs. I didn't know what to say, so I didn't reply to him. We continued to cook in silence.

About 10 minutes later, we got the table set up, and I had to grab some more chairs from the basement for everyone. We called everyone down to eat.

"Woah!! It's like a feast!!" Xiumin shouted as he sat down excitedly.

"Gamsahabnida!!" Everyone shouted to us and began to eat.

While we were eating I noticed that Sehun kept staring at me.

"Umm..What is it Sehun? Why do you keep staring at me..?"

"Oh it's nothing really.. It's just that I never noticed that you had blue eyes... They're pretty~" I blushed as I looked at D.O. who smiled at me.

"Woah!! You're right!!" Chen shouted as he looked into my eyes.

"Woww! They're gorgeous! You're so lucky Yue'er~ I want blue eyes too.." Chanyeol said pouting a bit. Everyone stared at me in amazement.

"Thanks guys.." I got embrassed and continued to eat.

"I told you so~" D.O. said as he grinned at me. 'Oh god he's too cute!!' I thought, blushing even harder.

"I can't believe none of you noticed until today. You guys are slow" Swoonyi said as she finished her food.

 

-Swoonyi's POV-

After we finished eating, Yue'er and I grabbed our van and took them to find a hotel near our home. We found a nice hotel not too far away from us, and it was pretty cheap too. We rented 6 rooms for them, and after that we bought walkie talkies for them since none of them had a cell phone. Or even knew what it was. I wasn't about to waste all my money on guys that I hardly knew. The walkie talkies were able to reach up to our house so we were able to communicate with them without any issues. They were really good walkie talkies.

"Alright guys, so if you guys run into any problems just press this button and tell us okay?" Yue'er said as she taught them how to use the walkie talkie.

Once we finished demonstrating, we went to a Chinese restruant and ate some Wonton noodles. To our surprise, some of them were able to speak Chinese fluently, like Yue'er.

"I didn't know you guys could speak Chinese." Yue'er said to them as we walked out of the store.

"Yeah, we learned" Luhan said, staring at some people walking by with bubble tea.

"What's that?" Sehun asked as he pointed to the bubble tea they were holding.

"That's bubble tea. You guys want to try some?" I asked as I began to walk towards a bubble tea store.

"Yes please~~" Luhan and Sehun said together.

"Alright~Let's go!"

After we got our bubble tea it was 9 pm and we decided to head home after we dropped off the boys at the hotel. I gave them a bit of money so that if they were hungry they could buy some food.

"Do you think they'll be alright?" Yue'er asked concerned.

"I'm sure they'll be fine" I said. Just then I remembered that I haven't done any of my homework and we had school tomorrow morning.

"HOLY !! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT WE FORGOT ALL ABOUT SCHOOL!! WE'RE SO DEAD! OH MY GOD!" I shouted as drove into the garage.

"OH MY GOD!! YOU'RE RIGHT! !! NOW WE'RE GOING TO HAVE TO STAY UP ALL NIGHT!! UGH WHY??!"

"WHY ARE WE IN HONORS CLASSES?! UGH!! WE'RE SCREWED! EXO WERE TOO MUCH OF A DISTRACTION. I FORGOT ABOUT EVERYTHING!!"

"AHISSHH!!" Yue'er yelled as she ran inside. "IMMA GET STARTED NOW AND YOU SHOULD TOO!!"

"ALRIGHT!! SEE YOU IN THE MORNING THEN!! AND DON'T FALL ASLEEP!!" I yelled back at her as I made my way to my room.