Leaving?

Fitting in with the Earthlings

-Kai's POV-

When I teleported to where Swoonyi and Suho were, we ended up at the entrance to something. I took a quick look around and realized that it was a spaceship. Confused, I opened my mouth to ask Suho what this was about, but instead when I looked up at them, I noticed that someone was holding Swoonyi's face in his hand. Kris shoved Suho out of the way, and quickly pulled Swoonyi away from him, back a few steps.

"Its you..Woonha.." I said, stunned as the memories started rushing back in my head. I remember now, how we came here, why we came here. It was to get away from him.

"Oh, it's been a while now you two. How have you guys been?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"What are you doing here?" Kris asked as he pushed Swoonyi down the stairs to me. Suho was still in shock it seems, he was just standing there, watching them.

"Oh don't worry, I'm not here for you guys, if that's what you're wondering. I'm actually here for Swoonyi and Yue'er." He said as he looked at Swoonyi. I pulled her behind me, when he mentioned her name. 'Swoonyi and Yue'er? What does he want them for? Eh, doesn't matter. We have to protect them from him..'  I thought to myself.

"What..? What do you want with us..?" She asked looking confused. "Actually, I have a few more questions first." She said before he was able to reply to her first question.

"Go ahead."

"Okay, so. How do you know our names? Have we met somewhere before? How do you know what we even look like? What is your relationship to these guys? Who are you? What are you? Where are you from? How old are you?..." She kept sprouting random and strange questions, that got weirder each time.

"....And lastly, what size underwear do you wear?" She asked looking him up and down. It took about 5 minutes for her to ask all of those questions, and he remained standing there smiling.

"You have some...interesting questions there.."

"Well that's what it feel like whe a stranger comes out of nowhere and says hes there for you and knows your name and everything. It's like being asked those weird questions except worse." She said as she crossed her arms. "Now are you going to answer some of them or not?" She said as she glared at him.

"Ah well, I don't think we have the time...or patience for that.." He said as he looked at us. Kris and I were both glaring at him, but Suho looked like he was uncertain of how to feel. I couldn't blame him since he didn't know everything.

"I want you to get out of here now, and I don't want you to come back. Or else.." Kris said looking at him.

"Oh I'll leave, but only after I get what I came here for, which is the girls. Also, you can't treaten me when your powers aren't even working. I could take you guys out right now, and you wouldn't be able to do anything about it." He said as he studied each of us.

"Now..Swoonyi come along like a good little girl." He said as he held out his hand for her. Swoonyi continued to stay behind, and didn't move an inch.

"Oh how thoughtful of you, trying to be a gentleman I see." Kris said shyly as he pretended to blush and took his hand, and threw him down the stairs. He tumbled down past Suho, and landed on my feet. I gave him a quick smirk before I kicked him off. Kris and Suho walked off the stairs and we all stood over him. Kris grabbed him up by the collar, and held him close to his face.

"Now leave." Kris hissed as he shoved him back. Woonha stumbled back a bit, and started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Suho hyung asked as he looked at him with serious eyes.

"What's funny is that you guys actually think you can boss me around, and tell me what to do when I created you and am stronger than you. Have you not noticed that I was moving around, even when Tao used his power?" He laughed at us and sat down on the stairs. We all looked at each other in shock, realizing what he just said.

"Do you get it now? Now hand the girl over and no one gets hurt." He said as he reached towards Swoonyi.

"Now!" Kris shouted at me. I grabbed Swoonyi before Woonha was able to and teleported back onto the ship.

 

-Chen's POV-

We went back to the truck after D.O went to get us and told us what happened. On our way back Xiumin was able to get his powers back, and kept us from frying up in the sun, using his frost. When we came back Yue'er and her cousins were sitting together and Yue'er was kind of just smiling awkwardly at us as we went inside the truck.

"What's going on?" D.O asked as he sat down across from Yue'er.

"I kinda told them..about..you guys..heheh..opps.." Yue'er said as she scratched the back of her neck.

"It's okay." I sighed. "We're leaving anyways." Yue'er looked up at me with concern.

"Leaving? What do you guys mean by leaving?" She asked as she studied all of our faces.

"We're leaving in order to protect you guys." Xiumin said. "Woonha, the guy you met earlier, was the one that supposedly 'raised' us and 'took care' of us since young. He seems to want something from you and Swoonyi and we can't let that happen, so we're going to leave.." He said as Yue'er looked at us with tears in her eyes.

"L-Let's call the other's first.." She said as she took out her phone and called Swoonyi. *Ring ring.*

"Yue'er, I was just about to call you." I heard Swoonyi say.

"Oh really? Why? Di-"

"There's no time for that right now. Kai's coming over to get you guys real quick.. I'll talk to you in a bit.." *Clank* Swoonyi hung up. I don't know if it's just me, but she sounded kind of sad. We sat in silence for a few seconds, and then Kai popped up and we all walked up to him and held each others hands. Yue'er turned around and said something to her cousins, who just nodded, and we left. We teleported to a boat that the other's were on. I noticed that everyone had a serious look on their faces.

"Where's Kris and Suho?" D.O asked looking at them. Everyone pointed at something behind us, we turned around to see a giant asteroid thing frozen in the air. Tao must've done that. I sighed, and scratched my head. 'How annoying..' D.O turned around again and told the other's what he thought we should do, which was leave with Woonha. Everyone nodded in agreement, except for Swoonyi and Yue'er who just looked at each other sadly.

"Why does that guy want us? How does he even know our names?" Swoonyi asked looking at each of us.

"We don't know.." I said as I looked at my feet. Everyone sighed heavily together and we all sat down.

"Is leaving really the only option you guys have..?" Yue'er asked looking at each of us with sad eyes. D.O nodded and looked at her.

"It might be.." Just then I heard something and looked over to see Kris flying back with Suho. When he landed everyong rushed to them to see if they were okay. When we made sure that they were, we all sat down again and listened to what they had to say.

"So what's going on? Why did you guys come back here..?" Kai asked looking at them. Kris sighed and looked over at Swoonyi and Yue'er.

"We made a deal with him.. If we went back with him, he wouldn't take the girls.." He said as he looked down.

"I'm sorry guys..It was the only way.." Suho said as he began crying. Although it was supposed to be sad, everyone started laughing when Suho cried since his face was so ugly.

"Stop crying, you're so ugly when you cry." I said as I punched his arm lightly.

"Do you guys know why he wants us..?" Swoonyi asked after a while, looking up at Kris. He nodded his head and looked at Suho, who was trying not to cry.

"But we can't tell you..It was part of the agreement.. We actually can't tell any of you..But trust us, it's better if he took us rather than you guys..Even if we didn't know you guys, we couldn't let him take you, not after what he said.." Kris said as he looked around at all of us. We nodded, if they say they can't tell us, then they can't. I looked at Swoonyi and Yue'er to see how they were taking all of this, and Swoonyi looked pissed. Her face was beyond red and her knuckles were going white. Suddenly she stood up and stomped over to Kris and grabbed him by the collar.

"Take. Me. To. Him. Now." She said as she looked Kris deep in the eye. He looked kind of scared, but then again everyone would've been scared, it's Swoonyi. He hesitated at first, but then shook his head no. The next thing Swoonyi did was amazing. She lifted him up in the air and threw him into the water. I don't know how she did it, but she did. We all looked at her in shock, except for Yue'er. It made me wonder if she did this often. 'Better not get her pissed..' I thought to myself as Kris tried to crawl back on. A useless effort cause Swoonyi just went over to him and kicked him back off. Then she went back over to Suho and grabbed him by his collar as well.

"Well?" She asked with a scary look on his face. He nodded quickly and they began making their way to the ship. Yue'er stood up and tried following them, but Swoonyi wouldn't let her. Soon they were too small to see.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey it's MaeliMei~ Sorry I've been gone for so long @.@ I got too much stuff to do x.x

Also I just realized that Derpyeoling and I aren't very good at telling you guys who were are when we leave a comment down here, so

we'll be sure to do that from now on. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this~