Quick Ditch

Fitting in with the Earthlings

-Swoonyi's POV-

*Chime of school bell*

"Yayyyyy! School's out for the week~ Swoonyi, let's go grab something to eat! I'm starving!" Yue'er shouted at me as I began to pack up my school supplies.

"Arasso. I'm actually staving too~ All that school work is starting to get to me now. Man, school can be such a pain sometimes." I said as Yue'er began to jump up and down excitedly.

"School's only starting to get to you now?! It started getting to me on the very first day! And we've been in school for about ...4 months already! You're unbelievable Swoonyi! I really don't know how you do it sometimes..."

I stared at Yue'er for a bit because even though she's smart, she's incredibly lazy. 'I wish she would stop complaining about school so much, it's not so bad... She's just lazy.. Although I shouldn't be the one complaining since I'm just as lazy as her...' I thought.

"Why are you staring at me Swoonyi? Hurry up so we can go eat! I'm so hungry~" Yue'er said as I began to pack up again.

"Opps, sorry about that. I was just spacing out. Let's go get some food now~"

"Yayyy! Fooooooood!" Yue'er shouted, causing the entire class to stare at us.

Just as we were walking out the door someone bumped into Yue'er causing her to bump into me.

"WAHHH! I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T SEE YOU THERE!" Some guy yelled as he bowed down to us to apologize.

"It's alright~ There's no need to freak out so much, it was just an accident." Yue'er said as she smiled at him, while I glared him down. When he looked up it seemed as though he was relieved, however, when he saw me he got frightened and took off screaming llike a little girl, causing me to laugh.

"You know, you're never going to get a boyfriend with that attitude" Yue'er warned me.

"Ehh. I don't need or want a boyfriend right now, so what do I care." I said as we continued walking again. "Anyways, what do you want to eat?"

"Can we please have some Korean BBQ?!" Yue'er shouted excitedly.

"Sure. I'm craving some meat right now anyways. Last one to the restraunt has to pay!" I shouted as I took off at the speed of light.

"That's not fair!!" I heard Yue'er shout as I ran out of the school and crossed the street.

I got there before Yue'er of course and started ordering as she ran inside.

"Lee Swoonyi..*huff puff*.. I hate you...You're such...A cheater.." Yue'er sounded like she was about to pass out as I laughed at her.

"Hahah that's what you get for being a slow poke~" I said, as she sat down across from me.

 

-Yue'er's POV-

After eating, Swoonyi and I went to a park and hung out on the swings for a bit.

"Hey, I heard that there is going to be a meteor shower tomorrow night at 3 a.m. Wanna go see it?" I said expectantly.

"But we have so much homework to do. I don't know if we should go out if we have this much stuff to do." Swoonyi said worriedly.

"It's alright. We'll be fine. We always are. Besides it would be a nice break from all that hard work we have to do at school. And it would help get rid of some of our stress. What do you say?"

"Hmmm.... Alright... But if I don't get my homework done on time, I'm blaming you for it!"

"Hahaha yayyy! We get to go see a meteor shower! We haven't seen one in a long time. We'll probably have to get away from the city lights to see it." I said as I swung back and forward.

"Yeah probably. We should make or buy some snacks for it too~"

'Swoonyi and her food... Ahahhaha she's like a pig with the way she eats.' I thought as I looked up at the setting sun.

"Alright. Last one home has to make and buy the snacks!" I shouted, as I took off in the direction of our home.

"Yahh! Yue'er you little cheater! You started before- *smack* me..." I turned around and saw Swoonyi laying on her face and couldn't help laughing at her. 'She probably fell down or something. She's so clumsy'

"You shouldn't be saying anything Swoonyi. Remeber this afternoon?" I shouted back at her, still running at full speed with tears in my eyes.

At this point I was so far away from her that I couldn't hear what she was saying.

As I got to the house, I got a text message from Swoonyi:

'Yah, since I basically lost already, I'm going to stop at the store to pick up some snacks. Want anything?' 

'Yeah make sure you get me some chips or something. Kekek~ See you at home~'

I laid on the couch with Bang, Swoonyi's husky, as I waited for her to get back, but dozed off.

 

-Swoonyi's POV-

When I got back, little Yue'er was sleeping on the couch with Bang. And so I decided to play a prank on her. I dragged Bang off of the couch first, then I went to get a bowl of ice from the kitchen and tip toed all the way over to where she was sleeping, and poured it all over her.

She let out a blood chilling shriek, causing Bang to bark like crazy.

"Yah!! Swoonyi!! What do you think you're doing?!!" She glared at me with burning eyes.

At that moment I gave her a small smile and began to run for my life, as she chased after me. I made it into my room and locked the door before she could get me though. 'Hehehe. I sure got her that time.'

"Swoonyi, I'm going to get you back!! You better watch out!! Common Bang." I heard Yue'er cry as she made her way to the bathroom. I could hear Bang's little steps as he walked away with her.

Quickly I unlocked the door and cracked it open a bit and watched them walk away, and blew out a sigh of relief as I closed the door again.

"Better get some sleep now since we're going to have to stay up late tomorrow!" I shouted at her.

"Araso. Goodnight~"

"Night~" I shouted back at her as I got ready for bed.