Hairdresser in China Town [Chapter 8]

Hairdresser in China Town

Taehyung rested his forehead onto the window; his eyes were busy watching the crowds on the pathways beneath him. His lips curved into a soft smile when he spotted a little boy who had a stalk of rose behind him. He was walking back and forth as if he was waiting for someone. From afar, Taehyung could see a little girl with pink dress and pretty pink shoes running towards his direction. The boy jerked his head up and nervously yet excitedly fixed his shirt together with his little bowtie. He makes sure the rose was still safely hidden behind him. When the girl came to stop before him, the boy smiled happily and so do the little girl. The boy went to his knee and reached his hands out, handing the pink rose to the adorable little princess which she gladly took it. Then they held hands and walked together side by side.

 

‘Kyaaaa~ Very cute,’ Taehyung squealed in his mind.

 

“Do you want to go out?” Taehyung jerked his head away from the window to see Seokjin scanning the same view as him from the other window. Seokjin drew his gaze up to the sun that’s about to set, not paying much attention to the piece of cloth in his hand. He drew his gaze down awkwardly wiping his hands clean upon the silence answer Taehyung gave him. “I mean . . . you seems like you really wanted to go out. So why not?”

 

Taehyung flashed a soft smile, “I wanted to. But I’m not gonna leave all the work here by yourself.” Seokjin stepped closer to the younger and stopped about a meter away from him. He tossed the towel to the side and leaned his back to the nearby wall. “Who said you’re gonna leave the work all by myself?”

 

“As you can see Hoseok hyung isn’t here to help you.” Taehyung rolled his eyes. But he mentally slapped himself across the face when sudden realization hit him. “Oh yeah, there’s Jungkook,” he pouted, “but it’s not like he can help much with his current position.”

 

“Jungkook has left about an hour ago,” the older announced. “He said there are classes he needs to attend.”

 

“And you think I can trust Yoongi hyung to help you? Very funny though but no, he can’t even do his work right. How could I even trust him on doing others work?”

 

Seokjin crossed an arm over his chest while tapping his index finger on his chin. “Yoongi went out to visit Jimin and as usual, that clingy leech never returns.” He giggled at his own little joke and Taehyung shot him a weird look. “Uhuh. That means my answer is obvious. I’m staying.”

 

“No, you’re not.” Seokjin smirked. Taehyung gave him another look, his eyebrows pinched together in confusion. The older grabbed his wrist and before Taehyung could react, he dragged the poor boy with him. In a speed of light he flicked the light switch off, turned the board to ‘closed’ and locked the door behind them. “That means we’re leaving together,” he beamed, putting the keys in his pocket. And again, just when Taehyung were about to say something, he dragged the boy again. They ran down the stairs, out the pathways and left China Town.

 

They ran as far as they could go. Taehyung let himself dragged by the dashing stylist. He didn’t know where they’ll go but he decided follow along. That is until his lung could not handle the running. “Hyung, where are we going?”

 

Seokjin stopped in his track and turned around. His face was expressionless as he bit his lower lip. “I’m not sure.”

 

“Then why are we running?” the boy questioned. Seokjin noticed the boy’s chest heaved up and down crazily due to lack of oxygen from running too much. He was breathless, obviously. Seokjin blinked, “. . . I don’t know.”

 

“Babo!” Taehyung cooed between his heavy breaths.

 

The sun was already set. The two were surrounded by bright lights and crowds of people. Shops could be seen everywhere and the air were filled by noises. The two looked over to the far right where a really loud noise caught their attention, the street performance. Taehyung who had just regained his breath excitedly shrugged his shoulders, “we might as well enjoy this night.”

 

“HELLO SIR!”

 

Taehyung jumped a little when a lady suddenly appeared out of nowhere and greeted them with unexpected high-pitched voice. Absentmindedly, Seokjin looked over between Taehyung and the unknown lady who had an interesting pink ears ribbon over her brownish hair while holding a long stick heart lollipop and a microphone on her other hand. “Opps~ sorry sir!” the lady apologized to Taehyung who still in the middle of collecting his souls. Taehyung assured her with his hands motioning ‘it’s okay.’

 

The lady giggled and bowed her head. “Hello sir. My name is Kim Hyuna. Would you like to join us for a game?”

Taehyung excitedly lifted his head up. “Game? What game?” He grinned. Seokjin chuckled at the younger’s super excited reaction that seems like a little child who received a candy from his parents who just get home from work.

 

“It’s a couple game,” Hyuna stated with a wide grin. Seokjin jolted his head up in surprise. “Y-you might misunderstand us. We’re not a couple.”

 

Hyuna laughed at that statement and pointed somewhere, “then why are you holding hands?” The two looked down. They are holding hands for real and their fingers were interlinked. Taehyung gawked in disbelief and his cheeks flushed pink. How come he didn’t realize it? Has it been since at the saloon? He was unsure and so do Seokjin.

 

“Come join us. I promise it will be fun,” Hyuna assured happily.

 

Seokjin cleared his throat a couple of times as tried to pull out his hand but couldn’t. Taehyung held his hand in place and tighten his grip on his hand. He was a little taken aback at the younger’s reaction. Taehyung grinned happily yet evilly. It’s been a long time since the last time he messed around with Seokjin. Oh this is gonna be fun!

 

Taehyung looked over at Seokjin who already looked at him. They met each other’s gaze. Taehyung scooted closer and his grin turned into a pout. He leaned his cheek to Seokjin’s well-built arms that was cover by the leather fabric from the jacket he was wearing. Taehyung looked up at him, “Seokjin boo, what do you mean we’re not a couple?” He placed a hand on his chest—right where his heart is—pretending to be hurt.

 

Seokjin was shocked at Taehyung’s sudden weird behaviour but his eyes softened looking at Taehyung’s pout. In addition with the feelings of Taehyung face rubbing agains his arm, he really wanted to pinch the younger’s cheeks right there and then. But for some odd reason he held back himself.

 

Taehyung pouted more and Seokjin swear he could see sparks in his eyes, “come on, boo. Let’s join the couple game and I’ll forgive you.”

 


Thank you so much for reading. Please leave a comment and subscribe.

Ekekekeke~ what would you like to see on the couple games between TaeJin? >w<