Hairdresser in China Town [Chapter 11]

Hairdresser in China Town

Seokjin and Taehyung get into their position. They stood beside the table—where Hyuna had placed the cookies—and prepare themselves for the game. Without Taehyung noticing, Seokjin already had one of the cookies in his palm about to place it in his mouth but stopped himself midway. He raised an eyebrow and stretched one end of his lips to the side while his eyes keenly gazed at the piece of biscuit in his hand. He was thinking for a moment. Taehyung looked up at him in confusion before laughing silently. ‘Quitting before giving a try? Loser hyung.

 

Seokjin chuckled as he snapped out of his trance and put the cookie between Taehyung’s lips instead. He smirked and winked. “I’ll go to you, baby!”

 

What?

 

Taehyung gulped down some saliva that comes together with some tiny pieces of the sweet cookies. Did he hear things or what? The words that just came out from Seokjin’s mouth sounds so seducing in his ears. Bora and Giri, the fellow contestant, who stood about a meter away from them giggled softly. Crap! They must have heard them.

 

Slowly, Seokjin brought his hands up to Taehyung’s cheek and cupped his face as he leaned in and bit the other end of the cookie. His eyes never leave the gaze of the younger who had his eyes opened just as wide when he ran his fingers down to the younger’s chin and slightly pulling them up. He munched the cookie in his mouth while moving closer taking another bite, not munching at it just yet. Taehyung froze, making the older smirked.

 

Cruelly, ruthlessly and inhumanly like how typical Kim Seokjin is, he decided to run his fingers down Taehyung’s skin in teasing manner and stopped on his nape. He tenderly caressed the sensitive skin using his warm hand and his long slender fingers making the younger tremble under his grip. Taehyung shut his eyes real tight trying to unscramble his brain. He tried to figure out what just happened. He is in the state of losing his mind when he felt Seokjin’s warm breathing against his lips.

 

Should he run? No. His ego stopped him. People are watching and he didn’t want to chicken out in front of those people specially Seokjin. He didn’t want to lose and running away will get him nothing but making things awkward yet weird between them. Besides Taehyung really love to tease the older with his gay joke. Played along is the right choice, isn’t it? Nothing will go wrong, right?

 

The next that happened surprised Seokjin more than he ever thought. He felt a pair of hands on his back pulling him close and a pair of lips nearly touched his. Slowly, he fluttered his eyes open to see none other than the pretty lustful eyes of Kim Taehyung. He seems inviting and it really makes him want to go for it.

 

“Jerk,” Taehyung mumbled. He tilted his head to the side so with their close distance people would mistakenly thought they were actually kissing. He stayed like that, munching the last piece of biscuit in his mouth. His gazed were locked to the older’s eyes before it slowly fell down to his lips which now formed a crooked smile.

 

“You’re so cute,” Seokjin whispered, in a making fun of way. Taehyung gave him a look before he heard Seokjin said something again. “I wanted so bad to close the distance between us but I don’t wanna be disrespectful t—” his voice was suddenly muffled midway. And the next thing they realized was the existence of other’s lips on their own. Both of their eyes widened in surprise. The crowds were erupted in cheers. Hyuna admit today’s cheers was the loudest she have ever heard ever since her first day of these game events. She herself amazed.

 

It wasn’t Seokjin who make the move. It was Taehyung, which took him by surprise. And Taehyung denied the fact he’s the one who make the move. Yes, he wanted to taste the sweet lips of the older again but he wasn’t planning on doing so. It was— “Aha! Finally! You make me frustrated.”

 

The voice snapped them out from their trance. They quickly pulled apart and turned in the direction of the voice—which was behind Taehyung—only to find Bora brushing her hands together. Upon seeing the stare Seokjin and Taehyung shot her, she quickly ran back to her boyfriend’s side, hiding herself under his arm. “Well. . . I just happen to see some d-distance so. . . I-I- pushed you—a-and—”

 

Before anything could happen, Hyuna went to the centre of the stage and cut them off. “Woah~ tonight is an interesting night. So, Kim Seokjin-shi, is that your first kiss? You two seems a little nervous and hesitating from what I see.”

 

“It was. . .” he paused and looked over at Taehyung who were looking elsewhere. “Yes, it was indeed my first kiss, our first kiss.” That confession made Taehyung who were in daze burst into a fit of coughing. ‘It was his first kiss? I’m Seokjin hyung’s first kiss?

 

Taehyung rolled his eyes. “Pshhh~” he accidently let the sound escaped his mouth rather loudly. And Hyuna happened to heard him. “Oh! You get anything to say Taehyung-shi?” She placed the microphone few inches away from his mouth. Taehyung bit his lip—hiding his smirk—and peeked at the older from the corner of his eyes.

 

“Yeah!” he beamed and pointed his index finger straight to Seokjin’s face. “He’s a liar. This actually our second kiss.” What? Seokjin gave him a confused look that his eyebrows were pinched together. Well, he’s telling the truth anyway. “How could you forgot about that?” he dramatically hit his chest using his fist. “Oh, I’m hurt!”

 

Meanwhile in Seokjin’s mind, something hit him and that made him rolled his eyes. By knowing Taehyung’s behaviour that he has learned for years, it’s probably just something he made up as a joke. ‘Yea-yeah, Kim Taehyung. You are actually qualified to be an author.’ He laughed silently.

 

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

 

Yoongi cleared his throat. Nobody have an urge to speak after witnessing what they just saw. Seokjin and Taehyung had left the stage a while ago together with the other couple, Bora and Giri, and also Hyuna. People were also already leaving the place except for the three figures, which were still stuck and froze on their spot.

 

“That was something,” Namjoon break the ice. Jimin gulped. “Ye—ah. It was.”

 

“How is that possible?” Yoongi added, “I haven’t even got my first kiss from Jimin yet.” Jimin looked up at him and face palmed. “Yoongi hyung!”

 

“Ah—stop please!” Namjoon chimed.

 

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

 

They ran as fast as their feet allowed them to run. They came to a sudden stop at a small restaurant with fewer customers. Seokjin pulled the younger with him and went inside. They slumped onto the nearest seat and when their eyes met, they erupted in a fit of laughter. What they went through earlier was such an interesting thing.

 

“That was fun,” Taehyung beamed. A waiter came right then to take their orders. They scanned the menu for a good few minutes and placed their orders. The waiter bows and left.

 

“Well while waiting, why don’t we check what’s inside that goodie bag?” Seokjin suggested. They have received one goodie bag from Hyuna after the game ended. And also they even took polaroid picture as special prizes. Taehyung took out the two polaroid they took earlier and studied them.

He then burst into another round of laughter. He really like one of the picture, Seokjin face was awkward and it was priceless. “I’ll keep this one; you take that one,” he passed the other picture to the older, “so I could blackmail you someday.” He giggled.

 

“Yah! Let’s exchange!” Seokjin tried to snatch the polaroid picture from Taehyung’s grip to no avail. Taehyung was fast. He tugged down the little skin under his eyes and stuck his tongue out. “No~” he sang.

 

Seokjin sighed. He drew his gaze to the other picture in his palm. Without him knowing, his lips already curved into a small smile. Even though some part of Taehyung’s face was covered, it still comes out great. He likes them.

 

Taehyung then took out goodie bags they talked about earlier. He opened them and took out two straps of bracelet. It looks exactly the same except the colour, one was black and the other one was white. “Couple bracelet? Seriously?” Taehyung complained. Seokjin took one it and observed them. “The design looks great though. It looks cool.”

 

“If you say so, okay then. But—” he snatched the bracelet from him. “I took the white one. Because the colour is pure, clean and angelic just like . . . me.”

 

“You?” Seokjin chuckled. He took the black straps bracelet. “And why do I deserve the black one?” he questioned.

 

Taehyung hesitated for a bit. “The colour is dark and it kinda looks so evilly. Well, just like you,” he joked but Seokjin absentmindedly flicked his forehead. “Oww~” he whined, pouted.


Thank you so much for reading. Please leave a comment and subscribe.

Update! Update! Yey! >w<

Hello guise. You know, I was crying over TaeJin few days ago. I have a weird , on forehead and not long ago TaeJin tweet these pictures.

 

 I CRYYYYYYYYYYY! Huehueheuu~ I know I’m limited edition. (No, I’m not weird OTL) Most A.R.M.Y were spazzing on either their hair or Jin in suit. But me. . . . *sigh*

Hahahaha~ people who followed me on twitter might know how crazy I am tweeting about it (and also about Lay). SORRYnotsosorry! lol :b