Hairdresser in China Town [Chapter 10]

Hairdresser in China Town

Namjoon cocked his head from left to right, stretching the back of his nape while slightly rubbing it using his palm. It was such a long day at work. Being a barista that frequently needed to bend his head downwards kinda exhausting his neck. Well, of course his arms and specially, his legs are killing him too but that doesn’t really matter to him.

 

He agreed to join Jimin and Yoongi for dinner after the two of them asked him like a million times—which seems more like they’re forcing him to come. But their hard attempted works though, now Namjoon is with them, on their way to the restaurant that Yoongi had chosen earlier. He was walking in between of the two. Why? Because to stop the dumb and dumber from their endless bickering and second, to avoid the being left out feelings in case the two of them decided to fool around with their romance thing and their so called cheesy lines.

 

“Feels so great that Jimin gonna spend money and treat us tonight,” Yoongi sneered. He stretched his arms upwards in the air to feel the night breeze. His eyes nicely shut and a mischievous smile plastered on his face while Jimin, on the other hand, had this disbelieving look on his face. “What? When did I agree to that?” he protested.

 

Namjoon observed them cautiously.

 

Despite the two were separated by the figure between them, Yoongi still manage to playfully smack the younger on the shoulder. “Ayy~ don’t be stingy. Once in a while, come on!” he demanded, as a joke of course. “No!” Jimin hit him back, a little too hard making Yoongi winced in pain.

 

There they go again,’ Namjoon sighed and mentally face palmed. He practically couldn’t take it anymore when he was literally sandwiched between the bickering and smacking Jimin and Yoongi. So he smacked the duo’s face with the back of his hands to get their attention. “Oww!” they complained while hissing in pain.

 

“Knock it off, you guys. Tonight is my treat, okay?” Namjoon said in an attempt to stop the mini quarrelling.

 

Yoongi looked at him. “But. . .”

 

“No buts!” Namjoon warned. His hand rose right before the older’s face. Yoongi frowned as he crossed his arms over his chest, ‘Why so serious? It was meant for a joke. I planned to pay for tonight’s dinner though.

 

“Uhh. . .Ohh. . .O-oh!” Namjoon and Yoongi looked over to Jimin—who suddenly let out some incoherent words—with obvious confusion written all over their face. Namjoon raised an eyebrow. “You okay there?”

 

“H-hyung! Hyung hyung!” he called while nudging the two older boys beside him on their arms. His eyes were opened wide as if he saw a ghost and his gaze were stuck on one spot. “What is it Jimin?” Yoongi asked.

 

“Slap me, hyung!”

 

Yoongi looked at him in confusion, his brows knitted together. He shrugged and did as he was told. He slapped Jimin across the face.

 

“OWW!” Jimin cried in pain. In which Yoongi shrugged again as a reply, “I didn’t want to do it but you asked for it.” He tenderly cupped the younger’s red cheeks making Namjoon rolled his eyes at the scene before him. “Does it hurt, Jiminnie?” Yoongi asked worriedly.

 

“It d-does. And that means I-I wasn’t drea-dreaming, r-right?”

 

Namjoon and Yoongi exchanged a questioning look before shifting their gaze back to the seems-soulless Jimin. Jimin point somewhere using his index finger. “Look!”

 

The two of them threw their gaze to where Jimin was pointing at and to their surprise; they saw Seokjin and Taehyung on the stage, passionately locking their lips together.

 

 


Thank you so much for reading. Please leave a comment and subscribe.

Teehehehehe!! Sorrynotsorry~ this meanie author decided to tease you guys about TaeJin moments a bit! >:P