Hairdresser in China Town [Chapter 23]

Hairdresser in China Town

Hyuna stared at the screen of her phone as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. Or maybe to her, it was, because she had been doing the exact same thing throughout the whole ride to Daegu. She also tends to caress the device using her thumbs or any of her fingers randomly a few times in a while. “What’s so interesting?” Taehyung asked out of curiosity once during the ride making Hyuna jumped in her seat. She quickly dodged and hid her gadget away when Taehyung sneakily tried to take a peek at her phone that she had been staring for good half an hour. “Ayy~ why??!” Taehyung whined with his mouth puckered.

 

Seokjin take notice of every single scene and pulled Taehyung back to his seat. “That wasn’t nice, Tae,” he told him. He let his hand rested lazily on Taehyung’s, too lazy to pull them back to rest on his lap like a moment ago. Plus, Taehyung’s hand feels nice so he let it be. It’s not like the younger would care anyway.

 

The sound of Hyuna’s giggle attracts their attention and the two faced her, “it’s nothing. I was just checking my phone.” It was a weak lie but it was the only best excuse she can come up with.

 

“Hear that? Now stop butting in on other people’s business,” Seokjin stated as he gave an apologetic look towards Hyuna who took the seat opposite them—with an aisle in between—that she had insisted on seating alone all by herself.

 

The said girl chuckled and motioned that she doesn’t mind and that it didn’t bothered her at all before turning her attention back towards her phone. She pressed the button and the phone lit up revealing two people smiling happily on her lock screen. One person was herself and the other was a man. Her gripped on her phone tighten until her tiny yet delicate knuckles turns white. “I missed you. . .”

 

After a few minutes, the bus suddenly halts to a stop. Hyuna lifted her gaze up for the first time since who-know-when and saw they’re already in Daegu. She instantly got up as the corner of her eyes caught a glimpse of two lovebirds beside her that made her chuckle a little.

 

Taehyung had his head rested on Seokjin’s shoulder while Seokjin had his head on top of Taehyung’s head. Hyuna found the two were deep in their slumber with their hand clasped and interlinked together. ‘Cute!’ she envied. She took out her phone again and pressed a camera application and—snap!

 

Hyuna gasped and mentally slapped her self across the face. How could she forget to put her phone on silent before snapping the picture? ‘Clumsy as always. . .’ The word suddenly went across her mind and she could still clearly remember when that person said those words, with that person’s tone of voice and all that. Her bright smile that was on her lips a minute ago faded and instantly replaced with a frown.

 

She seriously missed him.

She really does.

Hyuna wanted to see that person really bad.

But she couldn’t.

No matter how desperate she was.

 

Nonetheless, the loud snap sound did manage to stir the two men awake.

 

“What’s with the face?” Seokjin asked her with a yawn while Taehyung, in the meantime occupied himself by rubbing his drowsy eyes to remove the haziness away.

 

“Hyuna?”

 

Taehyung silently looked over his boyfriend and followed the elder’s gaze towards the person on his other side—Hyuna. The sleepy boy blankly looks back and forth from Seokjin, back to Hyuna, goes back to Seokjin again and stopped at distracted Hyuna. Her sad eyes were staring blankly on thin air and only then by feeling some stinging pressure on her cheeks managed to snap her from whatever deep thoughts she was having.

 

“Ow! Ow! OW! TAEHYUNG!” Hyuna yelped, swatting the said boy’s hand repeatedly until he let go. With a pout while rubbing her sore cheeks she murmured something and fake a sob, “that hurts!”

 

The blonde-boy giggled proud of himself and his attempt that however earned him a glare from the taller male and a pout from the girl. “What?” he asked innocently and flashed his infamous toothy smile. He did makes Hyuna stepped out from his train of thoughts and that’s what counts.

 

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

 

“Where are we going, hyung?” Taehyung asked as the feeling of curiosity build inside him as they walked further. Their hand keep on bumping on each other as they walked and it kinda irritate Taehyung in a good way—or well, both of them. Seokjin sighed. They had parted with Hyuna at their stop in Daegu, saying that she was in a hurry to visit somewhere. In which the two boys just told her to be safe and extra careful while waving their hands to her. “Will do,” she said with a small smile.

 

Seokjin huffed and take Taehyung’s hand in his and interlinked them, “you know what Tae? Next time, you can just ask me if you want me to hold your hands like this.”

 

Taehyung gaped at his remarked, still processing his mind on how to say words like ‘I wasn’t even thinking about that’ or something that goes with it. He was too lost at words and closed his mouth back when no words managed to come out from his damn throat. A soft pink tint crept on his face and Seokjin didn’t fail to notice that. He chuckled, “I was joking, okay.”

 

The boy glared at him—in which Seokjin still found it too cute—but he couldn’t stop the blood from creeping towards his face making him redder than ever. The look Seokjin was giving him didn’t help him with anything so he looked down and leaned closer to the older, hiding his flushed face on the other’s arms. Cute!

 

“And you also can always ask me if you want a hug anytime you want,” Seokjin muttered as he wrapped his arms tightly around the frustrated boy’s body.

 

“Oh shut up!” Taehyung lightly pushed him and walks away. He was so done with the tease. He seriously couldn’t take it any longer. “I’m going!”

 

“Tae!” the older of the two called, “Do you even know where to go?”

 

. . . Nope.

 

Taehyung stopped on his track. He really didn’t know where to go. This is his first time in Daegu. He didn’t know anyone and he didn’t know where to go. What are they doing in Daegu again?

 

“Okay, you lead the way.” Taehyung pushed Seokjin—who were now suddenly in front of him—forward. “Go on. I’ll follow you,” Taehyung sassily said with arms crossed over his chest.

 

“Stop being cute, will you? We’re gonna be late.”

 

With a soft smile playing on his lips, he took Taehyung’s hands in his and walked hand-in-hand. “Let’s go together.”

 

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

 

As he takes another step further, another curiosity built higher inside him. Maybe he won’t mind if they were walking on the streets or something but up the mountain? Are you serious?

“You’re not gonna take me to strange place, are you? Hyung?” Taehyung asked. He had given up on asking where they are heading to. The older seems not wanting to answer him. He will either ignored him, change the topics or simply answered with a simple “you’ll see.”

 

“Of course not,” he said. He stopped walking and faced Taehyung who already had his eyes glued on him. “Do you love me?”

 

What?

 

“I thought you already knew,” Taehyung pouted.

 

What does this have to do with anything anyway?

 

“Everything,” Seokjin said as if he could read Taehyung’s mind. He ran his fingers up to the younger’s cheeks, “tell me.”

 

Taehyung shook his head, “I. . . I don’t. . .”

 

Huh?

 

Taehyung swear he could hear Seokjin’s heart shattered into piece from where he stood. He turned around when he can’t hold himself back anymore from smiling. He found it funny. Seokjin’s face is seriously hilarious at his answer. He blew out a heavy sigh and stay put with his character. “How should I say this?”

 

“Taehyung . . .”

 

He turned to face the older again and startled a little to find the said person were standing so close to him, abruptly attacking him with a deep passionate kiss that Taehyung couldn’t help but melt into it. But then again, he was Taehyung and Taehyung will always be Taehyung and he refused to break out from his character. He sighed when they parted making Seokjin get the idea of their kiss was really horrible.

 

“Ahh~ what should I do?” Taehyung pouted. He brought both of his hands up to touch Seokjin’s face, “I fell head over heels over this hyung right here and I don’t want him to know. But what should I do when I love him too much.” He grinned before pulling the other to kiss him fully on the lips. His hands ran down from Seokjin’s cheeks down to his neck. Yep, he was right; he loved Seokjin more than he should do. His love for him overflows.

 

“Don’t do that . . . ever again,” Seokjin warned between their kisses. “You almost gave me a heart attack!” he muttered as they parted.’

 

“That should be on the script,” Taehyung said as a joke continuing with his acting.

 

“Do you want to die?”

 

“If it’s meant to die with you, I’ll say yes,” Taehyung paused thinking further, “because I don’t think I can live without you.”

 

Seokjin made a face, “you’re cheesy!”

 

“I know.”

 

“Should we get going?”

 

“To where?”

 

“We’re almost there,” Seokjin assured him with a smile.

 

“Why won’t you tell me where we’re going?” Taehyung whined.

 

Seokjin held his hands out for Taehyung to take “trust me?” The blonde boy averted his gaze from Seokjin’s eyes to the hand that was held out especially for him. He flashed a smile and placed his hand on it.

 

I trust you.

 


Thank you so much for reading. Please leave a comment and subscribe.

Okay so I deeply apologize again for not updating for 2 months T____T I’m such a horrible author, I know. You can throw bricks at me, I’ll accept it. Oh and I also cut this chapter into half, it should be longer and I haven’t write the other half of the chapter. Hm~ okay, I understand *throws guns to all of you*

Seriously what am I doing when my story is obviously nearly coming to an end? Hm~ /bows deeply/

And also, 2 months ago I wrote a oneshot(?) on Keo pairing called ‘The Tragedy of the Missing Plane’. I was stressed out on a certain situation and I can’t help myself (you’ll know once you checked the story). I know some of you might say “it’s not necessary for you to write about this incident” or something like that. For your information, I have no bad intentions on writing it into a fanfic so yeap, I warned you and I apologize in advance. Feel free to check them out and bombed me with your brutal comments. Thanks in advance. ^^