Hairdresser in China Town [Chapter 9]

Hairdresser in China Town

Seokjin buried his face into his palms. He stood on the small stage beside Taehyung as one of the couple game contestant with at least a hundred pairs of eyes watching them in interest and excitement. “Why did you get me into this?” he yelled silently between his gritted teeth.

 

Taehyung who were seems more excited than he usually be had both of his hands shoved into his pockets as he smiled amusedly at the crowds, slightly waving his hands a few times as if he was a celebrity. “You dragged me here in the first place,” he reminded. Seokjin lowered his head twice as much than before and sighed, “Oh, right. What have I gotten myself into?”

 

“Okay,” Hyuna began as she took a deep breath. “So, I’ve got two couples here with me right now. Shall we begin with introduction?” A loud cheer erupted in the air, making the two couple gawked at the unexpected response. Taehyung believe Hyuna must have done this couple game show frequently to get such reaction.

 

“Hi! I’m Shin Bora,” Seokjin heard the girl from the fellow contestant said before she gave the microphone to his boyfriend. “And I’m Kim Giri!” he smiled softly and they ended their short introduction by making little heart pose with their arms.

Taehyung nudged Seokjin with his elbow. The taller man faced him with a questioning look, “what is it?”

 

“Introduction,” he whispered. Seokjin turned his head and saw Hyuna reached her hand out for the microphone. Taehyung noticed his trembling hands when he took the microphone from her. Was he shy? Or maybe he got stage fright? Taehyung doesn’t know. In concern, he took the microphone—which was now in Seokjin’s palm—and did their introduction in his place. “Hello everyone, I’m Taehyung and this guy right here—” he faced the man beside him with a smirk, his-infamous-evil-smirk and fluttered his eyelashes, “—is my beloved boyfriend, Kim Seokjin.”

 

Seokjin eyes widened at the younger sudden outburst. He slowly shook his head to unscramble his brain. ‘This little devil. What is he up to now?’ Taehyung interlinked their arms and scooted closer.

 

“So any of you have cheering word to spirit up your love one before we begin our little game?” Hyuna asked brightly. “Shin Bora-shi?”

 

Bora looked over at her before he turned to face her boyfriend. She curled up her fingers into a fist. “Hwaiting!” she hollered. Her boyfriend, Giri, did the same with his fist and chuckled half-heartedly. His eyes formed a single thin line when he smiled. “I love you. Hwaiting!”

 

“Wow~ very cute!” Hyuna squealed along with Bora who had her flushed face hidden behind her own palm. Hyuna faced to her other side, “and how about the couple on this side? Got any cheering message for each other?”

 

Seokjin didn’t say anything. He didn’t even move a slightest bit as if Hyuna were talking to the wall. Taehyung, on the other hand, nonchalantly planted a quick peck on the older’s cheek, caught him off guard. He grinned sheepishly and mouthed ‘hwaiting!’ before he tugged down the little skin under his eyes and stuck out his tongue.

 

Seokjin rolled his eyes in disbelief. He knows Taehyung was just being playful but it is already too much for him to handle. And no, Taehyung wasn’t done teasing him yet. When Hyuna was in the middle of talking or probably explaining something, Taehyung abruptly wrapped his arms around Seokjin’s body, his arms s underneath his leather jacket, pulling the older into a hug as he leaned his head on his chest. He carefully listened to the steady heartbeat of Kim Seokjin which was calm and peaceful and makes his lips curved into a smile without he wanted to. It was very fascinating and he wasn’t mind to listen to it all day.

 

Loud series of ‘aaawww~’ cheers erupted and the duo snapped out of their trance and noticed the situation they are in. They pulled apart real quick and tried very hard to avoid eye contact. Hyuna giggled into her microphone making it audible to all people who came. “Aww you two, I’m sorry but you can continue your lovey-dovey moment in few more minutes,” she said once her laughter subsided.

 

In embarrassment Taehyung lowered his head, making sure no one saw his flushed face. He himself was unsure why he did such thing. He hit his head absentmindedly a couple of times until something or probably someone stopped him. Seokjin grabbed his hands for crap sake and Taehyung can’t help but reddened even more. “Don’t hit your head, sweetheart. You’ll hurt yourself and I’m sure even your thick skull wouldn’t be able to handle all the harm you caused.”

 

Seokjin smirked in satisfaction as he played with the younger’s fingers on his palm. ‘You wanted to play a game? Very well then, I’m in, Kim Taehyung!

 

Taehyung bit his lips. He’s the one who’s trying to mess with Seokjin in the first place but why did he felt it’s the other way round? Why is he feeling embarrassed instead? Why does his cheek flushed? And why the hell is Seokjin squeezing his fingers? Playing around with it and gripped it softly in place? He hit his chest with his free hand. ‘Stop thinking too much, Taehyung!

 

“Alright lovebirds, you ready?” Taehyung heard Hyuna’s voice through the speakers. “Ready!” Seokjin replied. His self confidence rose like wow. That was a fast process. Bora and Giri eyed them amusedly, slightly chuckled a bit before getting into position. “Uhm. I’m sorry Seokjin-shi. I know how excited you are but we’re gonna start with Bora and Giri first,” Hyuna informed.

 

“I know. I heard that the first time you said it. You know, just to lift up the mood and such.” He giggled. “Bora and Giri, hwaiting!” he shouted and the other couple nod their head, accepting the wish well. His sudden mood change deserves a smack from Taehyung and so he did, on the arm. “What?” he mouthed towards the younger who still gawked at him.

 

“Start!” Hyuna beamed. By that Giri picked up the delicious mouth-watering cookie and placed it securely between his lips. He bent over to match with Bora’s height so she can do her part easier. Even with the help of Giri, Bora still got on her tippy toes and took a bite of the cookie. As the cookie got smaller, their distance got closer and their lips merely touched with each other. Bora ran a hand on Giri’s shoulder and fisted his t-shirt. Taehyung gasped watching the scenery before him as he tugged on Seokjin’s jacket. “Are we really going to face that?”

 

Seokjin’s smirk grew wider. “What if we will?” He purposely ran his thumb on his lips and swiped it once. Taehyung tried to pretend he didn’t saw that but failed as he choked on his saliva. He admits he really missed that soft plump lips of the older and he really wanted to taste it again. Will this how he let his second kiss go? Which is with the same person but in a game? When he’s sober and in front of lots of people?

 

Seokjin nudged the younger with his elbow. Taehyung quickly snapped out from his thoughts and keenly gazed at the other. “They’re done, babe. We’re next. Let’s go!”

 


Thank you so much for reading. Please leave a comment and subscribe.