Hairdresser in China Town [Chapter 12]

Hairdresser in China Town

Taehyung shoved both of his hands deep in his pockets. He was quiet, looking at his feet as he walked. The boy giggled silently as the memories of what happened earlier invaded his mind. His lips curved into a wide smile and suddenly—thud!

 

Before he could register anything, he was already on the floor, hurting his bottom in the process. He had bumped himself into a sturdy back that elegantly covered with black-coloured leather fabric making him stumbled and fell to the ground. “Ow!” he hissed, rubbing his nose and sore bottom. Seokjin turned and faced him, his brows knitted. “Watch where you’re going, Tae,” he huffed. “You alright?”

 

Taehyung nodded as he tried to get himself back up to his feet.

 

“Very well, then. Now go inside.”

 

The younger looked at his surrounding and noticed they were in front of his apartment. To be honest, he was just absentmindedly following where his foot took him but he didn’t expect it to take him here, the place where he lives, with Seokjin. Did Seokjin just walk him home? But why? Seokjin’s home is on the opposite direction and the distance between their places is kind of far for people who walk. And speaking on their situation, none of them owns a car and none of the public transport was working at this hour.

 

“Let’s call it a night . . . baby,” Seokjin said, decided to play around a bit by saying a little sweetly at the word ‘baby’ sending shivers down Taehyung’s spine. Taehyung gulped down the remaining saliva in his mouth, unsure what to do. He stood there—in front of the dashing man—completely frozen like a statue, a very dumb statue.

 

The older smiled awkwardly. “Err. . Taehyung,” he called. “Don’t tell me you want a good night kiss too.”

 

“Yes—” the boy paused, recalling back where their conversation going. “—WHAT? NO!” he shirked in horror. He mentally slapped himself upon realizing how stupid he must look at the moment. If only there’s a hole somewhere, he would gladly bury himself alive. He was too embarrassed to do anything right then. A chuckle escaped from Seokjin’s mouth. He took the younger’s hand and guided the poor boy to the front entrance, “now in you go.”

 

Taehyung were already in front of the entrance. All he has to do now is to push the glass door open and stepped inside. But he didn’t budge. “Ah!” the stylist snapped his fingers, “you want me to carry you inside in bridal style? Is that what you want?”

 

“Uh What?!—NO! NO NO!” the boy shirked again for the umpteenth time, “okay, I-I’m going in. See you tomorrow!” He quickly pushed the glass door, ran to the elevator and clicked the arrow pointing upwards button. He glanced back at Seokjin who were still outside on the cold night breeze who keenly watched and waited for him to enter the metal door safely. ‘It’s already late and the weather is really cold. And his home—is really far from here. . .

 

Slowly Taehyung trotted back to the entrance, pulled the door open and drew his gaze at the wary expression of the older. “Tae? What’s wrong?”

 

“Do you—uh, wanna spend the night here?”

 


Thank you so much for reading. Please leave a comment and subscribe.

Hello guys! Sorry, I’ve been away for quite a long time. If you guys happen to follow my twitter, you’d know how hectic my life been since past couple of months. I’m sorry guys. Sorry sorry! *bows* No, I didn’t forget you guys. Huhuu~ Please don’t misunderstand. Keke. Less than three <3