Hairdresser in China Town [Chapter 1]

Hairdresser in China Town

“Seokjin! Kim Seokjin!” Yoongi called from the casher counter.

 

“I’ll go get him,” Taehyung offered himself, “in a minute.” He put down his haircutting comb together with his scissors into his mini saloon tool bag that was tied around his waist. He takes a second look on his customer’s hair, hesitated for a while but nodded his head in satisfaction shortly after. “Jungkook, wash his hair,” he instructed his young and dashing helper.

 

“Sir, follow me,” Jungkook ushered, smiling.

 

“Not bad on his first day, huh,” Yoongi whispered. Taehyung nod his head in agreement, “too good indeed.” He gave two thumbs up for the youngest worker which he didn’t get to see it.

 

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

 

“Seokjin~ Seokjinaa~~” Seokjin heard a melodious voice calling for his name. “Jin hyung~” suddenly he felt soft fingers touching his cheeks. He groggily opened his eyes and saw a face, pretty beautiful face that shine even in his blurry sight. The blurry figure had his head rested above his crossed arm on the table next to him. Seokjin wanted to open his eyes; however his eyes didn’t work as how his brain told him to.

 

He decided to close his eyes some more and that is when he heard a loud ‘Kim Seokjin’ he have ever heard and bam, there’s a stinging pain at the back of his head. Yoongi have smacked his head using a box of tissue nearby. Ow. Seokjin groaned while Taehyung’s eyes were opened wide in mild shock, “eii Yoongi hyung, why did you do that?”

 

“He’s awake now, isn’t he?” Yoongi asked.

“Well, yeah, he is,” Taehyung confirmed.

“It works,” the pale-faced casher shrugged, “now Jin, there’s customer waiting for you.”

 

Taehyung watched Yoongi exited the room and turns back to Seokjin once he is out of sight, “you alright, Jinnie hyung?” Using his free hand, he rubbed the back of Seokjin’s head where Yoongi had hit him. Frowning, he murmured, “that must’ve hurt.”

 

Seokjin was still in dazed. ‘I’d fell asleep?

 

Yeah, unfortunately I did,’ he rubbed his drowsy eyes and yawned while his head still rested on the desk.

 

“Still sleepy?” a voice asked, holding back his laugh, “you know . . . you might swallow an elephant with that yawn you had just now.”

 

“Oh shut up already!” Seokjin said tiredly. Taehyung would be lying if he didn’t notice the obvious dark circle under the older’s eyes. Now he felt guilty for waking Seokjin up. He knows how tired he is. He has been working too hard lately as their business is doing well and Seokjin is the greatest hairstylist in town.

 

“Okay,” Taehyung playfully imitated as if there’s zip on his mouth and zipped up that invisible zip but quickly zipped it off again, “now get up lazy bum, don’t make the costumer wait.” Seokjin glared at him. Taehyung raised his shoulder in an okay-I’ll-be quite-and-leave gesture.

 

Just when Taehyung tried to get up, his left hand feels heavy and to his surprise, there’s a palm on top of his. So, Seokjin is holding his hand the whole time? Weird that he didn’t notice about it.

 

Seokjin sense Taehyung’s rigidness. He followed the younger’s gaze and noticed what went wrong. He quickly pulled out his hand and mentally cursed. “S-sorry,” he stuttered in embarrassment.

 

Somehow, Taehyung recovered quickly from his stiffness and brushed it off until he saw a shade of pink tint on Seokjin’s cheeks. “Aww~ look at my embarrassed hyung,” he teased. Seokjin swallowed the lump in his throat, “w-what do you mean embarrassed? Stop with your nonsense. Now get back to work!” Seokjin stood up when Taehyung again, “look at those pink cheeks. I swear you blushed. Our hyung is just too adorable.”

 

“Say that again and I’ll kill you,” Seokjin warned and made his way to walk out from the room.

 

“Jinnie hyung,” Taehyung called and grinned playfully even though Seokjin isn’t looking at him, “do you like me?”

 


Thank you so much for reading. Please leave a comment and subscribe.

Aww~ I already have subscribers even before I update my story. Thank you everyone. Here’s a short update. I hope you enjoyed it despite my ‘engurish’. T^T