Hairdresser in China Town [Chapter 16]

Hairdresser in China Town

Jimin barged into the café where he work in like a cop break into a villain house or something, choosing to bump himself through the glass door instead of pushing it with his hands like how the door should be treated. Namjoon startled at the sudden loud noise and softly hissed a cursed word when he accidentally spilled the hot coffee he was in the middle of making on his palm. He quickly took his hands of the hot cup and went to search a towel or something in a hurry. “Damn it! What is it Jimin?!” he scowled as he wiped his hand clean.

 

With a slight pant and sweat beaded on his forehead, he yet again startled the poor barista by thoughtlessly slamming his hand on the counter earning a glare from the other. “Have you seen Yoongi hyung by any chance?” he asked without taking a proper breath.

 

“I don’t know—” Namjoon wiped the coffee cup clean with a piece of towel as he continued, “—does he seem like he’s here?” He checked the name that was written on the cup so that he could call out the name of the coffee owner correctly, “Min—”

 

Min Yoongi?’ Jimin quickly turned his head around to find that specific person but it turns out to be a disappointment when he couldn’t find that person anywhere.

 

“—ji,” Namjoon called. “Minji,” he repeated again when he saw no one was coming for the coffee. A girl come over in an instant and said a short thank you before leaving. Namjoon went to pay full attention towards his co-worker in front of him when the customer was out sight, “Yah! Park Jimin! Where have you been? Stop playing around. Now go and get change!” He pointed towards the changing room, directing the younger to change into his uniform.

 

“But—”

 

“No buts!”

 

Jimin pressed his lips into a thin line while dragging his feet towards the changing room with a heavy heart. He doesn’t want to have an argument with the barista and he choose not to because reasons.  In a matter of fact, Yoongi is a grown up anyway. He can take care of himself. And speaking of which, why should he worry in the first place? Jimin ruffled his hair in frustration. He tried to throw all those thoughts to the back of his mind and get change into his uniform.

 

Maybe if I tried to concentrate on doing my work and put effort in it, things would probably get better?’ he thought to himself and not-so-weirdly—after few hours of serving, wiping, cleaning and all—it works. He managed to take his mind off Yoongi and that is until Hoseok texted him.

 

Found Yoongi hyung yet? –Hoseok.

 

Jimin bit his lips. “What? Why isn’t he back yet?” he whispered to himself. His gripped on his phone tighten, his knuckles turned white. “Where is he?” He shook his head when realization hit him. “I should call him!” he muttered a little too loudly gaining him weird stares from the customer. And so he did, it rang a few times but no sign of Yoongi picking up. ‘Damn it!

 

He walked up to the door and his gaze passed the rain drops towards the saloon opposite the café. It’s raining. “It’s raining!” he snapped out from his thoughts. He was about to walk out the door when Namjoon flooded his mind. He threw his gaze towards the latter who was too absorbed in his work and mentally apologize before he dashed out to who knows where.

 

His legs took him to certain places that probably took him to meet that one person, Min Yoongi. That name had been playing in his mind for quite a while and it really bothering him. He checked his house, the restaurant he always went to, the café and almost everywhere he could recall but to no avail. Jimin was tired but he wasn’t planning to give up just yet. However he still needs all the strength his leg could provide him but unfortunately that part of his body desperately need a rest. So he gave in and decided to take a short break. He sat on the nearby bench that first came to his sight despite the in rain.

 

Jimin scanned around his surroundings. Due to the rain, he barely found people around and that is when he found himself in a park. He closed his eyes and let the raindrops hits his face, possibly trying to relax his mind at the same time but couldn’t. A sound was distracting him. Was that a sound of a bouncing ball?

 

Who in the world would go around and play in this weather?’ Jimin thought and he was curious so he searched for where the sound came from. The atmosphere gone silent and that is when he found a figure lying on the floor; a boy with grey hoodie and wet hair hidden in a snapback. Just the person he was looking for.

 

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

 

It’s been hours. Hours since he began to play basketball that day. But he wasn’t satisfied yet. He was angry and yes, he was releasing his anger on the game. His legs were shaking and surely it was about time he gave in. The rain wasn’t a big help either and he shivered a bit when wind hit him.

 

It’s disgusting!

 

The words repeated in his mind. In addition with Jimin expression that he could recall, his insides were boiling for some unknown reason. “Am I that sickening kind of person?” he asked himself. “Am I that disgusting?”

 

Yoongi screamed his heart out and threw the ball in the air. He let himself fell to the ground and let his back rest on the wet basketball field. He closed his eyes as he tried to regain back his regular breathing.

 

“Yoongi hyung. . .” a familiar voice called. He knows who that voice belong to but still he peel open an eye to see that person. Park Jimin—the least person he wanted to see at the very moment. Yoongi sent him a glare that Jimin take note saying ‘what do you want?’ before he lowered his snapback, covering his eyes.

 

With a little bit of difficulty, Jimin able to muttered something softly, “I’m . . . sorry. . .” Yoongi breathe out a heavy sigh as a reply.

 

“Jimin,” he called. He got up and turned his snapback backwards. After a moment of scanning the condition of the younger boy right before him, he began to open his mouth again. “Just go home,” he spoke, “—get a hot shower once you’re there,” he advised and turned around, giving his back towards the younger and walked away.

 

“No!” Jimin flung himself towards the older or more like throwing himself towards his back and wrapped his arms around Yoongi’s upper body, stopping him from moving any further. He couldn’t let him go, not again, not ever, not now, not when they haven’t settled this cold war. “Please . . . forgive me!”

 

Yoongi look over to the younger over his shoulder and then to the strong arm around him. He couldn’t move his arm as it was too, trapped in the arm of Jimin. He forced a laugh and tried to flash his infamous smile. “Jiminah,” he called, “don’t you remember?”

 

Even he couldn’t see Yoongi’s face, he still look up as if he could read his face expression from the back of his head. While Jimin . . . he had a confused face written all over it.

 

“I’m disgusting, remember?” Yoongi tried to remind him and laughed bitterly.

 

“Yes you are, you idiot!” Jimin exclaimed while his arms tighten around Yoongi and his face buried on his back. The older turned to face him with a little difficulty at first because Jimin’s arms was making him difficult to move but in the end, Jimin loosen his grip and now Yoongi was facing him.

 

“Yes,” he repeated, a little softly this time. Yoongi keenly gaze at him, his face was expressionless and he didn’t say anything and that kind of scare Jimin in some way but it didn’t stop him from speaking his thoughts any further. “You are indeed very disgusting!”

 

Jimin took a deep breath and he tiptoed to meet Yoongi’s height and it took the older by surprise when Jimin kissed him on the lips. They moved in sync and the two of them could feel something inside them built up after being crushed down not long ago. They parted not long after. It was a short kiss but sweet.

 

It took a moment before Yoongi could register what was happening. “What was that for?” That however earned a soft yet embarrassed laughed from Jimin for his slow realization.

 

With a slight of tint pink on his cheeks, Jimin tried to explain. “Five reasons!”

 

Yoongi nod, “one?”

 

“Because Min Yoongi is an idiot.”

 

Yoongi rolled his eyes but take it anyway, “two?”

 

“Because I too love Min Yoongi,” Jimin said shyly.

 

Yoongi chuckled heartily, “three?”

 

To be honest, Jimin were embarrassed to continue this but some part of him wanted to keep going, “Min Yoongi drowned me in his disgustingness and strangely, I kinda like it because I love Min Yoongi. That is a punishment for Min Yoongi though if Min Yoongi were planning to ask.”

 

“Doesn’t sound like a punishment for me though,” he informed. “Now, four?”

 

“I lost the bet.”

 

Yoongi look at him rather confused, “what bet?”

 

“You know . . . the one we bet not long ago about washing hair and stuff. I failed and I thought you asked for a . . . kiss,” Jimin said shyly, his head were hanging on his chest. Yoongi ran his hands on Jimin’s face and rested it on his chin, slightly pulling them up so now their eyes met. Oh how he adore that precious bright red face of his lover. “I see,” Yoongi grinned, “And the last one, number five?”

 

Yoongi could see Jimin’s face gotten redder and redder as time went by but he force himself to brush it off, eagerly waiting for Jimin’s last reason. “Five. . .” Jimin spoke softly and Yoongi nodded.

 

“Number five is. . .” he began nervously, “Park Jimin is deeply in love with the idiot Min Yoongi.”

 

Jimin closed his eyes tightly when he’s done confessing and he covered his face using his palm, too embarrassed to have an eye contact with the older. Yoongi took it as a cue for him to make a move. He knew how embarrassed the younger were at the very moment so he embraced him in a hug, a very warm one in such a cold weather.

 

“Just so you know Min Yoongi is deeply in love with Park Jimin too.”

 


Thank you so much for reading. Please leave a comment and subscribe.

Helllllooo guyssss <3 What do you think of YoonMin? XD Share me you thoughts. Kekeke~ So here I’m already done with YoonMin as some of you requested. Time to focus on TaeJin next ^^ Woot Woot~

And thank you for the comments. I am happy to read those. Thank you Thank you <3 It’s 2 in the morning right now and I have work tomorrow so……ZZZ~ I am half asleep while writing this chapter so if you happen to find some mistake just point it out for me yeah? ..bye now! ^3^