Hairdresser in China Town [Chapter 6]

Hairdresser in China Town

Taehyung leave home early than he usually did. He hung his head on his chest as he walked up the sidewalk, staring at the cracked cement at his feet. The saloon isn’t that far, it only takes ten minutes of walking to get there. He heaved out a heavy sigh as the incident from the night before invaded his mind, again. Annoyed and confused, he grasped on his backpack straps tightly.

 

“Hey, Kim Taehyung, wait up!” a familiar voiced called. A hand grabbed him on his shoulder. “Good Morning!” Namjoon greeted.

 

Taehyung didn’t reply, not even bother to look up.

 

Namjoon gave him a look. “What’s with the long face?” But again, Taehyung choose to remain silent. The road was less crowded than how it normally is, the amounts of cars passed by are countable and the pedestrian was so far, none. Unlike the other usual day, people would bump into each other and the air would filled by noises. “Ahh . . . Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning,” he sneered.

 

“Kim Taehyung!” Namjoon nudged the boy or more like elbowed him with way too much power that Taehyung stumbled across the sidewalk and crashed onto the ground. “Oww!” he yelped in pain. He threw his gaze up and saw Namjoon stretched out his hands. “That hurts you know!”

 

Ignoring Namjoon’s helping hand offered, Taehyung got up by himself. There were some little cuts and wounds on his palm. He sighed. Luck wasn’t good to him today either. He brushed his palm together to clean off the dust as they continued walking.

 

“You won’t be hugging the ground if you didn’t ignore me at first,” Namjoon shrugged.

 

“It’s alright. I kinda missed the ground anyway. Glad that I have the opportunity to hug it again. Thank you so much,” he remarked sarcastically.

 

Namjoon bit his lips; Taehyung isn’t himself ever since he went back to the café the night before. Did something happen? Namjoon wondered. “Look,” he began, slowly taking off his sunglasses and hung it on his plain white t-shirt, “whatever happened last night, I’m truly sorry okay.”

 

The blonde-head stared at him and threw his gaze back down to the cracked cement, kicking pebbles as he walked.

 

“Here.” Namjoon stretched out his hands, “give this to Seokjin hyung, alright?” Apparently, Taehyung seems to ignore him for the umpteenth time so he grabbed the younger’s hand and put the sachet in his palm. “It’s ginger tea, really good for hangovers,” he explained. “I also give one for Yoongi hyung through Jimin. I hope they’ll feel better.”

 

Taehyung took the sachet and put it inside his pocket. “Thanks.”

 

“Oh yeah, I just wanna say this because I think I had to. What happened happens okay. Stop thinking back. It’s not that you can turn back the time, so cheer up! It’s no fun when you being all grumpy.” He put his sunglasses back on and softly patted Taehyung’s shoulder. “Anyway, we’ve arrived. Later!”

 

Taehyung watched Namjoon walked off to the other side of the road. ‘Namjoon hyung is right, we can’t reverse the time. What had happened happens.

 

He looked up at the small hallways of stairs to his saloon on the second floor and grasped at the sachet of ginger tea in his pocket. “Wait!” his eyes widened, “Seokjin hyung . . . he couldn’t be . . . he isn’t . . . is he?”

 

Taehyung snapped out of his thought. “He mustn’t be!” He flew up the stairs and turned the door knob. ‘It’s unlocked? Oh crap!’ Slowly, he walked in. Thankfully no sign of damaged or robbery were caused. He walked into the stylist waiting room to his not-so-surprise; Seokjin was on the floor, lying unconscious.

 

He stepped closer to the figure, taking a closer look at him. ‘Huh? Was that blood? Did I hurt him?

 

* * * * * * * * * *

 

Taehyung’s heartbeat was unbelievable. His heart pounding so hard, it felt as if his chest would explode. Seokjin had just crushed his plump rosy lips against his own parted one. And without he himself realizing, he had closed his eyes, responded the kiss when Seokjin brought a hand up to caress his very own cheek and kissed him deeper.

 

Everything felt so wrong yet so right. Invisible fireworks were exploding around them. Even Taehyung was mesmerized in the kiss as he threw both of his hands up and snaking them around Seokjin’s nape before teasingly his fingers upon the sensitive skin. He can’t help; his body was reacting on his own.

 

Once Taehyung came to his senses, his eyes widened as he was fully alarmed in what he was doing right then and there. He tried to free himself but Seokjin was way stronger than him. His gripped on him tighten. There’s no escape so he tried to scream but it’s no use, all his voice was muffled into Seokjin’s mouth.

 

Taehyung gathered up his energy and shoved Seokjin away with all his strength and might. He was gasping for some air and his body was trembling. He watched as Seokjin fell to the ground and without looking back, he ran out from the saloon, leaving the other behind.

 

* * * * * * * * * *

 

Taehyung sat on the couch next to the figure that was soundly asleep. His eyes trailed the outlines of Seokjin’s perfect chin, beautiful stylish hair, beautiful eyes, beautiful nose and beautiful pair of plump lips. ‘Lips?

 

He swallowed hard and cleared his throat awkwardly. Taehyung placed a small wet towel on the little cut at the right end of Seokjin’s lips. “You know, I might have not said I like it. But I didn’t say I did not like it either. I was just . . . confused.”

 

Wiping slowly at the cut, he muttered something again. “Confused on myself, I did reply to your kiss. Why did I do that? Oh . . . and why did you do that, Jinnie hyung?”

 

As if it was on cue, Seokjin’s eyes fluttered open. Slowly, he brought his hands up to his head. “Ow!” he hissed softly enough to make Taehyung who was busy on his own thought jumped in his seat.

 

“Seokjin hyung, you’re awake?” Taehyung greeted him with a smile. “Good morning!”

 

“Ohh Taehyungie? Ow-” he hissed again, in pain, touching the small cut on his lips. “What happened?”

 

Taehyungie?’ He gleefully eyed him before he bent down to take the warm drinks he prepared earlier. “Here. Drink this.”

 

Seokjin sat up, took the cup and drink it all in. He coughed. “Ou, what is this thing?”

 

“Ginger tea. Namjoon hyung said it will make you feel better.”

 

Seokjin shifted in his seat so he was now sitting nicely beside Taehyung. “Can you get me water?”

 

“Sure.” Taehyung walked to the mini fridge and took out a bottle of water. Slowly he shuffled back to his seat next to Seokjin. “Here!”

 

He thanked him and gulped down the water. Taehyung carefully examined him. Even though Seokjin’s face was swollen, he had to admit he still looks good. The eye bags have leaved him after an overnight sleep. Taehyung is more than thankful. His plan was not completely useless after all.

 

“Why are you looking at me like that?”

 

“I, uh, nothing,” Taehyung answered shortly.

 

Seokjin nodded his head, accepting the answer. “So, what really happened last night? I can’t recall a single thing.” He put his hand on his head again. “And why do my head hurt so much? And this cuts on my lips.”

 

Taehyung’s heart sank. “Do you really . . . didn’t remember anything?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Not even a single one?”

 

“Nothing at all.”

 

If Taehyung’s heart were sunk before, it has gotten worse now. He could feel his heart shattered into pieces after listening to what Seokjin had said. Taehyung bit his lips, holding back his tears that threatening to fall as he clasped his hands on his t-shirt near to his heart. He didn’t know why but it hurts.

 

Noticing something isn’t right, he asked Taehyung curiously. “Why?”

 

Obviously, Taehyung didn’t know how to answer to that question. He considered, should he tell the truth or what. But luckily, they heard a sound at the front door. “Seokie Hoseok arrived!” the voice said cheerfully.

 

He purposely excused himself from him and ran towards Hoseok. “Oh Hoseokie hyung, good morning,” he greeted.

 

“Taehyungie!” he greeted the younger with a hug. “How are you? You make me worried last night.”

 

“I’m great. Never better,” he replied. His lips curved up into a smile. However, Hoseok noticed something isn’t right in his eyes. He wasn’t sure what it was but he knew there’s something.

 

But before he could ask further, another loud noise from the front door cut them off. It was Yoongi and Jimin, squeezing their body through the small doorframe entrance. The saloon that was not-so-loud a while ago now sounds like a fish market.

 

“I came first!”

“No, I touch the door knob first.” Jimin protested.

“Whatever. But I put my leg in first. That’s what count!”

“Shut up. I don’t care, I won!”

 

The two noticed the existence of another two figures in the room. Still squeezing their body on the door frame, both of them then fell to the ground with a loud thud. “Aha! I fell first!” Yoongi beamed.

 

“No! I fell too! You’re so unfair!”

“I touched the ground first!” Yoongi stuck out his tongue mockingly.

 

In irritation, Hoseok piped in, “Yah! What are you two doing?”

 

“Ah! Hoseokie hyung! You’ve seen the whole thing? So who do you see first? Me or Yoongi hyung?”

 

“Neither of you.”

 

“Ayy~ you’re no fun!” Jimin remarked. Yoongi turned his head into Taehyung’s direction, “so Taehyungie-”

 

“Don’t start with me!”

 


Thank you so much for reading. Please leave a comment and subscribe.

Yes, please do! Because I’ll bite silent readers! >:B

Oh guiseeeeee~ I am truly sorry for the late update. I’m not feeling well. I keep sneezing non-stop and it gave me headache. *sobs*

 

LESS THAN THREE <3