Hairdresser in China Town [Chapter 19]

Hairdresser in China Town

Hoseok eyes dilated twice as its original size at the scene right before him. He froze on the room entrance, too shocked at what he witnessed. His mouth couldn’t utter any word as his voice is nowhere to be found and he wasn’t sure what to do. Should he came in and pretend like everything is normal? Or maybe he should leave and give his co-worker some privacy? He doesn’t know.

 

However, a sound of light footsteps succeeded to snap him from his trance and he come to a conclusion that the latter is probably the right decision. Fortunately, he managed to recollect himself in no time. He tiptoed out the room in hope to not make any noise and slowly yet carefully—which is far too cautious as if his life depends on it—closed the door behind him.

 

“Hey Hoseok!”

 

The familiar sweet voice filled with playfulness that shouldn’t be that scary had just startled him to his guts, making him jumped a little and quickly his heels to face at the person who had just made his soul left his body. With a palm threw to his chest at his rapid heartbeat, two people registered in his vision. “Wah! Yoongi hyung! You startled me!”

 

Yoongi and Jimin who just arrived, hand-in-hand at that, shared a same suspicious look towards each other as if saying, ‘why is he like that?’ before turning their gaze back towards the brunette boy. “Is there something wrong?” Jimin asked which as expected only received a shake of head as reply.

 

“You’re acting suspicious. What did you do?” Yoongi now joined in, he leaned closer and stare Hoseok right in the eyes as if it was possible to get any response from it. “Did you steal money?”

 

“What?” the brunette shrieked, taken aback at the accusation. “No! I am not!” he defended himself.

 

Yoongi burst out laughing at Hoseok protest. He knew Hoseok far too well, the younger wouldn’t do such thing and he thought the younger would understand him better and knew he was just joking on his accusation. With a slight chuckle, he slung an arm over Jimin’s shoulder, “let’s go in, Jimin and let’s check if he wasn’t lying.”

 

“No!! Don’t go in!” Hoseok stopped them, nonchalantly slapping Yoongi’s hand away even before he had his grip on the metallic door knob. There was an indignant ‘hey’ from the older and Hoseok noted that the couple need an explanation on his strange behaviour. “Don’t go in, yet.” he repeated. “Let’s go somewhere else first and come back a little later, yes?”

 

Jimin’s eyebrows knitted together in obvious confusion, “why?”

 

“Let’s just go somewhere else first, yeah?”

 

“No.” Yoongi declined a little too quickly. Hoseok sighed knowing he had no choice but to explain to the stubborn couple what he had witnessed right then and there. “Inside . . . there were. . .” he nervously began. “Seokjin hyung and Taehyung . . .” he continued still hesitated, “t-they were sleeping.”

 

“Umm . . . so?” Yoongi asked because he sure didn’t see anything is wrong if two of his close buddies were simply taking a short break. They were just hibernating before starting their busy hectic day so yeah, nothing was wrong with that.

 

“. . . arm-in-arm,” Hoseok said finally, hoping the dumb and dumber couple would understand his pure intention to give them some privacy.

 

“Arm-in-arm?” Jimin questioned back. “You mean like hugging?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“. . . With . . . clothes on?” he asked again.

 

“Yes,” Hoseok replied and paused shortly after trying to register fully the question he was asked. “Wait, what?”

 

Yoongi glanced at his shorter boyfriend—who were now bright red in embarrassment—with a creepy smirk on his face from trying so hard to hold in his laughter, “oo~ Jimin! You’re so nasty!”

 

Eww! ~

 

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

 

Seokjin repeated on blowing light air and applying the cold canned coffee again and again on Taehyung’s bruised forehead. “I-I feel m-much better now,” Taehyung assured. He couldn’t take it any longer; it was killing him inside and he was trembling from nervousness. It was as if the older were silently teasing him and he swore his heart would jump out of his ribcage in an instant if he let him treat his bruise a little longer.

 

“You sure?”

 

Taehyung nodded.

 

“If you say so,” Seokjin muttered and hand him the canned coffee that were still a little cold, “place it there a little more.”

 

And Taehyung did as he was told.

 

“T-Taehyungah. . .” Seokjin called after a long pregnant of silence. The younger look over towards him—too lazy to open his mouth to speak—waiting for him to continue. “A while ago. . .” he paused and cleared his throat before he drew his gaze to meet the one of the younger, “I r-remembered something.”

 

Taehyung nodded his head once, staring blankly at him, “what is?”

 

“About that night. . . I. . . I’m sorry.”

 

“Uh? Why are you apologizing?” Taehyung asked in confusion, “about what night?”

 

Seokjin heaved out a heavy breath before opening his mouth to speak again, “that night, over there.” He pointed to that one specific spot and Taehyung eyes trailed to where he was pointing at, “Remember? I did things that I shouldn’t do to you.” He paused again to swallow the lump in his throat, his eyes now lingered elsewhere to avoid any eye contact. He thought its best if he didn’t know the other’s reaction about what he’s trying to say. “I’m sorry that I k-kissed you.”

 

On the other hand, Taehyung wasn’t sure how to react to this. “Sorry . . .?” Taehyung asked in a barely audible voice. “Did you say you’re sorry?” There are billions of emotions that were playing inside of him right then that was a mixed of positive and negative one. He doesn’t know how and what to express but his body reacted faster than anything else. He stood in front of older; his hand tightly gripped on the collar of Seokjin’s jacket without himself knowing and he pulled him up a little too fiercely. “Sorry? What? Are you regretting it? Did you feel disgusted with it?”

 

Seokjin was caught off guard. He was surprised beyond expectation to see this new side of Taehyung who was always bright and cheerful. He placed his hand on top of Taehyung’s that were still tightly gripping on his collar. “Tae-Taehyungah . . . why are you like this?”

 

The atmosphere grew rigid when Taehyung began to yell, “I’m asking you if you’re really regretting it?! That you’re disgusted with it? With me?!”

 

“I said no such thing—”

 

His words were then muffled when Taehyung being a typical impatient type of person he was suddenly pressed his lips on the one of the older. He had enough of everything, his feelings, his pain, his pressure, all of the teasing; he let them all explode in that one kiss. His hand slightly pulling Seokjin closer by the collar and he pushed in deeper, letting himself drown in that one kiss that would change or maybe ruin everything. He pushed every thought that had bothered him to the back of his mind, which now slowly lingered back in his brain.

 

He was afraid to lose him. He doesn’t want him to leave. He wanted him to be with him through ups and downs, painful, sadness and happiness. He needed him to stay by his side, to fill his missing piece. That is when he realized something, he was in love.

 

A droplet of tears escaped from his eyes when they pulled apart. He prepared himself for the worst. He’s ready to see the person he loves either ran away from him or punched or slapped him across the face. He closed his eyes as another tears fell.

 

He’s ready to get hurt.

 


Thank you so much for reading. Please leave a comment and subscribe.

Uhoohoo~ what am I doing? What am I writing? Uh no Uh no~ What will happen now? I hope this will make up for the cliffhanging story on the previous chapter . . . which . . . haha! . . . with another cliffhanging one! Lol Sorrynotsosorry. Honestly, I wanna write more but it’s 3AM right here right now and I have work tomorrow and I need to be up and get ready by 5AM and and and yeah. *bows* TT_TT So, because I was a zombie (half-asleep) while writing this, do forgive me for the mistake and of course my engurish.

Andddd guysss~ thank you thank you thank you so much for all the warm comments like O-M-G. Chapter 18 is the most comment I have ever received so far. Thank you~ <3 Actually I never expect this story to get such reactions but :’D *throws hearts to everyone*

So uhm . . . enough with my nonsense blabbering. I should be sleeping now. OTL