Hairdresser in China Town [Chapter 20]

Hairdresser in China Town

Taehyung released his grasped from the leather fabric of Seokjin’s jacket, yanking it slightly before dropping his hands to his sides. His eyes were securely shut and he took a deep breath to calm his hiccups. After a few seconds, he slowly flutter opened his eyes only to see the latter blinking his eyes blankly. His face was unreadable and he didn’t say anything. Taehyung bit his bottom lip in an attempt to control his tears but failed miserably as another droplet of water escaped from the corner of his eyes.

 

Meanwhile, Seokjin was seeing stars and rainbows or probably unicorn too. He thought he was in heaven for a moment there but come to a conclusion he was not as his vision of seeing fairies slowly faded away. His head was spinning. He slowly regained back his vision and he vigorously shook his head to make the process faster. To his disappointment, the first thing he saw was the least thing he wanted to see—the pain in Taehyung’s eyes. And was that tears?

 

Seokjin absentmindedly brought his hands up trying to wipe those tears away but a little too late to do so. The boy had his back faced him and the figure slowly trotted further away. Only then he realized what had happened.

 

Fortunately, he caught the boy in no time. A big applause to his long legs that is for the first time in forever he felt like he finally put it into a good use. He gently rotated the younger’s body so he can look at him fully. He was shocked enough when Taehyung abruptly kissed him but seeing him crying is a big no-no. His heart sank and he frowned knowing he was the reason of the boy’s tears. “Tae,” he softly called, “why are you crying?”

 

He gently brought both his hands up to Taehyung’s cheeks and cupped the younger’s faced as he tenderly wiped those flowing tears away with his thumbs. He keenly gazed into the other’s eyes making the latter lost into it. “Hyung,” Taehyung began with a hiccup, “you . . . you can hit me. You have my permission.”

 

Seokjin knitted his brows. He seriously didn’t see that coming but he tried to remain calm. “Why should I?”

 

“For. . .” Taehyung’s eyes lingered on the floor. Not wanting to see the older in the eyes on what he about to say next. He cleared his throat and softly whispered, “for ki-kissing you.”

 

“I don’t see any reason why I should.”

 

Huh? Now it was Taehyung’s turn to get confused. Usually the older would hit him for attempting stupid stunts on him and he bet this one is the worst of all. He freaking kissed him, on the lips. He blinked blankly causing the latter to chuckle. “You are so cute Tae.”

 

“What?”

 

Seokjin ignored that and with his hands still on the younger’s cheek and his other hand on the latter’s shoulder, he lightly pushed the boy making him walked backwards. Taehyung stumbled a little before he felt his back hit the wall. The poor boy swallowed. For some reason he could feel some déjà vu lingered around him—or probably both of them.

 

Since Yoongi had found his happiness, it is alright for me to find mine too, right? I am not going to be punished, right? Actually I have found mine for quite a while now and it’s me who was in denial for some time. Taehyung, if only you knew, you are my happiness.

 

“Hyung. . .?”

 

Seokjin recollected himself from his trance. And he shook his head and smiled softly assuring he was fine. But still, that wasn’t enough to pleased Taehyung. “Is something bothering you?”

 

“Shh~” Seokjin hushed him. Now that really brought Taehyung to that one memory of his. He gulped when the memory started to invade his mind. He still clearly remembered the feelings when the latter’s breath ghost across his lips, when he kissed him and remembered how perfectly those lips felt on his.

 

Gasped! Yeah, that’s what Taehyung could only do. He gasped when his dry lips came into contact with another. And he saw it was Seokjin. The stylist was kissing him, on the lips that is. And to his disappointment, the latter pulled away shortly after. Now looking at the blonde-boy straight in the eyes with his lips curved down into a frown, “breathe Taehyung.”

 

Taehyung’s breathing hitched and he exhaled some hot air that he had held in for quite a while now. He didn’t even realize it. His mind went blank that he even forgot how to breathe. Is that even possible?

 

“Better?” Seokjin asked, slightly smiling this time and Taehyung nodded his head in response. “Good.” He slides his long slender fingers down Taehyung’s jawline and softly yet tenderly pulled it upwards to his level. He flashed a smile before he leaned in and yet again kissed the other male on the lips.

 

Taehyung was fully alarmed on the situation. He was confused but he decided to throw that confusion to the back of his mind first. He could feel the other’s lips were smiling into the kiss as he did too. It felt perfect. Everything was perfect as if both of them were like the puzzle pieces that perfectly fitted together.

 

Taehyung was confused but happy at the same time. He’s also totally melted into the kiss. And so did Seokjin.

 

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

 

“Yah! You guys, seriously, stop!” Hoseok shrieked in horror and he rolled his eyes seeing his two lovey-dovey friends are at it again who are obviously ignoring his presence.

 

Yoongi jumped to Jimin and happily squished him into a tight hug at how cute the other was. “Why is your face so red? Really?!”

 

“Ahh~ seriously! Tell me why am I dating this person again?”

 

“Because you love me, that’s why. And you can’t deny that,” Yoongi answered for him. That’s true though, Jimin had to admit. “You love me? You love me, right? Jiminnie~”

 

Hoseok face-palmed. He didn’t know why he must witness these entire scenes. But the worst had yet to come when he saw Yoongi were leaning closer towards the other. “Wow wow~ hold it right there! Whatever, I’m off here,” Hoseok muttered. “I’m just glad Jungkook wasn’t here to see all these horror.”

 

And as if it was on cue, Jungkook arrived with a skateboard when Hoseok were walking down the stairs. “Oh no no! Jungkook! Let’s go somewhere else! You shouldn’t be here right now,” he flailed and yanked Jungkook’s arm, causing the poor boy fell off his deck.

 

“Ouch! Hyung! Why—” and then he saw a glimpse of Yoongi and Jimin upstairs and he understood why. “Hoseok hyung! For the love of the world peace, you are not my mother!”

 


Thank you so much for reading. Please leave a comment and subscribe.

Hello guys~ sorry for the little late update. I hope this chapter didn’t disappoint you. I was in a hurry while writing these because I need to go somewhere in a few more minutes. So yeah, excuse the mistake. ^^

Anyway, actually I can end this story here but no no! I know I still owe you guys something. In which I am not even sure if you guys still remember about it. Anyone remember put your hands up! XD

Oh and few more chapters and this story will come to an end. *sobs* T_T By the way, is there any Starlight (VIXX fans) here? I have a strong urge to write Keo story after this but I don’t know. I have story planned for both Taejin and Keo upcoming fics though. So what should I do? Taejin or Keo? You decide! ^u^

Well, I gotta go now. <3