Hairdresser in China Town [Chapter 15]

Hairdresser in China Town

“So Jimin, what’s your relationship with Yoongi hyung really?” Hoseok asked curiously. He tapped his pen on his lips while eyeing the younger. Dealing with yet another homework so early in the morning were slightly hurting his brain so he decided to take a short rest when suddenly Jimin barged into the room as if it was his own personal space called home. The beautician wondered why he came so early when no one were there yet. He looked over to the other whom now settled on the couch putting away his phone when Hoseok attacked him with a question. He couldn’t help it and he was deadly curious. It has always been lingered in his head for quite a while now and knowing there’s only the two of them there, he took the opportunity to ask him the question.

 

It took a moment for Jimin to process the question that was directed to him. He coughed air and then played with his fingers. To be honest, he himself wasn’t sure how to answer that. Should he say they’re friend? Or should he say Yoongi is a hyung he is really close and really comfortable with? But something about Hoseok’s question sounds so off and he couldn’t explain what that was. “What do you mean?”

 

“Just curious,” Hoseok shrugged, putting down his pen on top of his textbook mentally giving up on his history essays. “It’s just . . . the two of you were strangely close recently and you guys hang out together a lot so. . .”

 

“Well, that’s what best friends are for, isn’t it?” Jimin laughed and turned his attention back at his phone, scrolling up and down the page without specific reason so that he looked busy. Somehow he doesn’t feel good how this conversation going. It makes him sweaty and nervous and he wished Hoseok would stop the conversation from going any further.

 

“Do you love him?” Hoseok asked without any sign of hesitation as if it was the most natural thing to say about a love life between two guys. Jimin threw a glare at him in disbelief. How he hates the serious face of the other when he asked that question.

 

Hoseok took note at the silence and met the younger’s gaze. “What?” Jimin sighed.

 

“Have you kissed yet?” Hoseok asked again innocently with a wide grin plastered on his face. “Huh? Huh?” he poked Jimin’s side repeatedly and impatiently waiting for him to spit out the answer. “Come on tell me your thoughts on kissing Yoongi hyung.”

 

Jimin shrieked at the question and laughed at the same time from the tickles Hoseok were applying on his side. “Ah! Stop! It tickles!”

 

“Not until you share me your thoughts.”

 

“Okay! Haha! It’s . . . hahaha!” Jimin bit his lips trying to hold back his laugh. “. . . It’s disgusting!”

 

Hoseok paused, “disgusting?”

 

“Yes! It’s extremely disgusting!” Jimin repeated, making clear of his answer. “Are you serious with me right now? Asking me about kissing another male as if it was the most normal thing to do? I-I don’t even want to think about it.”

 

“Alright, I’m sorry. You don’t need to get mad. I was just asking.” Hoseok took his pen and slightly playing with it between his fingers. “I don’t find anything strange about it though.”

 

Jimin shrieked at the new information. “Eww hyung~ are you gay? Did you just openly admitting there’s nothing wrong about kissing another person that’s the same gender as you?” Hoseok, on the other hand, smacked the younger on his head, “yah! I was just being open minded okay. It’s just fine to me since Tae—”

 

And as if it was on cue Taehyung stepped into the room, opening the door with huge amount of force making it crashed to the wall and startling the two figures that was in the room. Wasn’t even bother of others existence, he jumped and plopped down lying on the largest couch.

 

“Uhh Taehyung?” Jimin began and Hoseok continued, “Have you ever heard the word ‘sorry’?”

 

Taehyung had his head buried on the couch but answered them anyway. “No,” he paused, “is that a word you made up?”

 

Jimin and Hoseok looked over at each other before drawing their gaze back to the soulless human on the couch opposite them. “Is something wrong?”

 

“Nope, he’s fine,” a voice volunteered to answer.

 

“Seokjin hyung!” Jimin beamed, “did you come together?” However that question were ignored by the two stylists and the duo met gaze again and shrugged together. Hoseok went back on working on his essays while Jimin tapping on his phone to find some entertainment.

 

The day went by normally like that. Jimin would occasionally help Jongkook washing some costumer’s hair which brings them some ruckus quite a few times because Jimin were really bad at it. “Hyung! Just let me do it okay?” the youngest complained. He seriously doesn’t want to face any arguments with yet another customer ever again so he suggested Jimin to do cashier work or something else on Yoongi’s behalf.

 

And speaking of the devil, where is Yoongi?

 

“I saw him ran out when I came in this morning,” Taehyung informed. “It seems like he’s in hurry or something. Maybe something happens? I’m not sure.”

 

That morning?

 

When Taehyung arrived?

 

That is when. . .

 

Oh no!

 

Jimin uneasily threw his gaze towards Hoseok. Nervously they met gaze for the umpteenth time that day.

 

Don’t tell me he. . .

 

He didn’t hear it, right?

 

Jimin swallow the growing lump in his throat.

 

“Guys~” he nervously began. “I’ll be right back!”

 


Thank you so much for reading. Please leave a comment and subscribe.

Guys~ my dear readers, subscribers and everyone…where did you go? Are you guys mad at me for disappearing for too long? This is kinda scary because not much people giving me feedback on my last update. Haha.. I guess now I get what it means when some idols say hate comments is better than getting nothing at all. Lol Anyway~ I deeply apologize if that’s the cause. Please forgive me~ <3

Anywayyyyyyy~ anyone up to some YoonMin for the next chapter??! PUT YOUR HANDS UP! XD kekeke~ Some people requested this so… ^^