Hairdresser in China Town [Chapter 14]

Hairdresser in China Town

“Yah! You gonna pay for this!” Taehyung scowled at the sleeping figure when he has managed to free himself and got himself off the bed. Turning his head in all direction at once, he searched for what’s best to do. He pulled out one drawer of the nightstand and pulled another and yet another one until he found something. He grabbed the familiar bag he found and ped them. At one glance at the stuff inside it, he knew it was belong to Hoseok. The beautician must have accidently left out his working equipment when he spent the night here not too long ago. Taehyung shrugged and about to place the bag aside thinking to take it with him out later on when suddenly an evil smirk spread upon his lips.

 

Evil smirk means evil minds. Good luck, Kim Seokjin. I pray for your life.

 

Biting his lips, Taehyung scooted closer to the bed or should I say towards the sleeping figure to be exact. Using his fingers, he carefully brushed the stylist hair to the side and took out one hairpin and pinned those strands of the hair in place.

 

Taehyung pouted and wasn’t satisfied yet so he rummaged Hoseok’s bag and found a blusher and lipstick. He doesn’t know much about all these makeup stuffs but he definitely knew how to use the two items he had just found.

 

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

 

Taehyung grinned oh-so-evilly with all his might. He placed a hand on his mouth to hold back his laughter as he carelessly plopped down on one of the couch. “Seokjin hyung . . .” he chuckled softly at the mention of the name as the image of the older who had bright red lipstick on his lips and hair pinned cutely to the side went across his mind. Not to mention that the hairpin was pink in colour with cute flowery design.

 

He was more than satisfied on his latest masterpiece.

 

Taehyung took a remote control and switched the TV on, not because he had something to watch but only because he had nothing to do. With the TV displaying something, at least he wasn’t feeling that lonely even only some little noise accompanying him in the living room. He shifted to lie down on the couch, making himself more comfortable.

 

“Haha... Revenge is sweet!” he muttered out of the blue, smirking in content while having an arm crossed behind his head. He hummed to some song that was randomly playing on the TV until finally he drifted off to sleep.

 

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

 

Taehyung woke up to the sound of a board being hit. ‘What was that?’ He groggily tried to peel open his super heavy eyes and slowly scanned his surroundings while trying so hard to adjust to the bright light that was beamed into the room. It was quiet now. Too quiet that he somehow thought he turns deaf all of sudden. His gaze fell onto the TV. ‘I thought it was on last night.’ Taehyung shrugged, ‘whatever.’ He decided to brush it off and thinking he better get ready for the day.

 

He got up from the couch when he finally notice an unfamiliar fabric brushed against his skin. ‘Whose was this?’ he silently asked himself holding the jacket up in the air. Seems like his brain was processing very slowly in the morning that he still couldn’t recall back he wasn’t alone in his apartment. His train of thoughts were cut off when suddenly a sound of blender goes off. The sound was very clear and Taehyung sure it was coming from the next room.

 

He slid the jacket around his shoulder and being so curious of the noise, he walks to the kitchen. A man stood there but he wasn’t sure who that was. His eyes were still adjusting to the yet another new light from yet another room.

 

“Oh Tae? Did I awake you?” a voice asked.

 

“Seokjin hyung?”

 

“Sorry,” Seokjin apologized. “Anyway breakfast will be ready in a few. There’s still enough time for you to wash up.”

 

“What are you making?” the younger mustered to ask. His eyes finally adjusted to the light and he took the chance to peek at whatever was on the pan. “Smells delicious,” he shortly said bringing smile to the latter’s face. “And it looks good too,” he added while linking his arms on Seokjin’s busy one. “But why am I so sleepy?”

 

Seokjin chuckled, ignoring his question, “wanna try one?”

 

“Oh yes please!” he excitedly muttered. Seokjin happily obeyed to his request and carefully shoved an amount of food into the younger’s mouth. The warm smile of the older’s turns into a hysterical laugh when Taehyung’s face expression changed into a funny one in a speed of light. He coughed on the food and spit them out on the sink. “What was that?!”

 

“That’s what you get for turning me into something while I’m deep in my slumber,” Seokjin explained once his laughter subsided. He wiped off the tears that were formed on his eyes from laughing too much. He stirred his cooking carefully as he explained further, “next time you tried to do such stunt; I promise your punishment would be much worse than this.”

 

Taehyung sighed and linked his arms back into Seokjin’s. “Alright, I’m sorry,” he frowned, leaning his head on his shoulder. “Hyung. . . you feel so warm.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Oh!”

 

“What?” Seokjin looked over at him in confusion.

 

“You’re wearing sleeveless.” Seokjin were lost on where this conversation will lead to since Taehyung was brilliant at bringing up random topics. “With nothing on top of it,” he added. “I rarely saw you like this. Oh wait! What’s that?”

 

Taehyung pointed to somewhere that seems like on the back of Seokjin’s shoulder. Taking note at knowing what he was about to be asked, Seokjin panicked in search for something or anything until he found his jacket on Taehyung. He took them rather roughly, accidentally shoving the younger in the process. He slid into his jacket ignoring Taehyung who were in pain, rubbing his head that was knocked to nearby cupboard when he fell.

 

“I did tell you to wash up, didn’t I?” Seokjin said rather coldly. “Go, NOW!” he half-yelled.

 


Thank you so much for reading. Please leave a comment and subscribe.

Hello guys~ so, I’m back. I deeply apologize for disappearing for too long. I’m truly sorry and please do forgive me. T_T I hope you enjoy this short chapter and also hopefully I can update frequently soon.