Hairdresser in China Town [Chapter 13]

Hairdresser in China Town

Taehyung expertly punched in his password. It made a sound indicating he punched in the correct number. He turned the door knob and stepped inside. Carefully, he slide off his feet out from his favourite converse shoe and made his way into the living room. “Okay, here we are and there’s the guest room. You can sleep there tonight,” he pointed. He turned to face Seokjin whom he thought were standing not far behind him. “Hyung?”

 

He drew his gaze to where he could feel someone’s existence and found Seokjin were still in the doorway, seeming slightly uncomfortable. Taehyung sighed. “Hyung,” he called, walking in the direction where Seokjin was. He pulled the older by the hand and guided him inside. “Make yourself comfortable. Think of it as your home,” he comforted.

 

Seokjin rubbed the back of his head using his palm. “Ah, yes. Thanks Tae.”

 

“So are you going to wash up first or you’re going straight to bed?” the younger asked. Seokjin yawned upon hearing the word bed. He had fun but was extremely tired from experiencing the exciting activity he went through throughout the day. “I’m tired. I think I’ll just shower in the morning.”

 

“Alright, if you say so... Oh! And if you need anything, you can find me in my room,” Taehyung pointed to the room opposite the guest room which were the only door painted in bright red. It’s strange, really. But Seokjin is not in the energy to ask such question so he just clumsily made his way to his temporary room for the night.

 

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

 

Taehyung took a piece of towel to dry his drench wet hair. He huffed in content. Nothing feels better than taking a hot shower after a long day. He then grabbed some clothes and put them on.

 

He hasn’t felt sleepy just yet even though it’s already passed midnight; possibly because of the long hot shower he took not long ago. Lying on his bed, he absentmindedly the white leather that was tied around his wrist and giggled softly. “What has come over us? Strange stuffs keep on happening between us two.”

 

A thought hit him out of the blue, making Taehyung grinned so stupidly by himself. In a rush, he climbed down his bed and exited the room. He took a hold on the door knob of the room opposite of his and hesitated for a bit. “Is he asleep already?” He recalled back at what Seokjin had said on how tired he was earlier, “yeah, he should be.”

 

He turned the door knob with a trembling hand and the dark room greeted him warmly. Already memorizing the furniture arrangement in the room—which has not much different from his—and with the help of the reflected light from the living room, making his way to the bedside wasn’t much a problem. He went on his knees to match the face level of the sleeping-beauty-Kim Seokjin. Without a second thought, he traced the stated perfect sleeping face feature and he couldn’t help himself but to smile at the latter’s perfection.

 

Taehyung gathered up some courage and raised his arm to reach for the older’s face. He then ran his fingers to Seokjin’s side hair. Nonchalantly, he drew his gaze to the fluffy hair he was now touching and he had to admit how y it looks at the very moment when the said soft brown hair fell to the side due to the position the older was lying down.

 

The younger flashed his infamous toothy smile at the sight. With a lot of difficulty, he tried to hold back his laugh and also the silent giggle that threating to come out was killing him inside. Of course he doesn’t want to wake up the other. And come to think of it, how stupid will he look if Seokjin happen to find out that he was checking on him during his sleep. He should get out of there, fast!

 

But unlucky Kim Taehyung is always forever unlucky. He took a wrong step and tripped on the floor mat. What’s worse is that his body fell onto the bed. Double the worst when he noticed he fell on top of Seokjin. And the worseness has now tripled when Seokjin shifted on the bed, decided to turn to the other side leaving Taehyung no choice but to fell to the side as well. !

 

He tried to get up as quickly as possible to no avail. That is when he realized there’s a pair of strong arms holding him in place. Seokjin had snuggled to him as if he was an extra pillow or teddy bear or something. He had to run now or his life would be over if the older woke up and found him there, on the bed, beside him. Just imagine how awkward would that be!

 

Taehyung tried to fight the strong arms around his waist but the result is not how he wished it to be. Instead, Seokjin had snuggled to him closer and tighter that his face were now planted on his well-built chest. Taehyung froze and he can’t move so he stayed like that for a moment, silently praying that he would be released soon. While in that position, he could hear Seokjin’s pumping heartbeat and it brings smile to his lips. Suddenly, he noticed the latter is wearing his favourite hand-made leather jacket. ‘Pshh~ why is he wearing this during his bed time? It won’t make him comfortable.’ Taehyung rolled his eyes, ‘Kim Seokjin plus leather jacket equals one, huh?

 

Bingo Kim Taehyung! Kim Seokjin minus leather jacket equals zero. There is no life in him without it. He is nothing without his freaking jacket. And speaking of the devil, he now realized that never even once in his life seeing Seokjin without a jacket on. He wondered that too but decided to brush it off for now.

 

Slowly, he drew his gaze upward to be greeted by a soft snore and the tempting long milky-white neck that belong to none other but the Kim-Freaking-Seokjin. Taehyung was feeling odd for some strange reason. He swallowed a bit. However that didn’t help him to brush off the strange feelings inside him. ‘How would that taste like?

 

Oh ! NO!

 

There’s only one thing that ran through his mind—he better get out of there, quick! With that he squirmed upon the grip, trying so hard to free himself but failed. “Yah! Kim Seokjin! Take your freaking arms off me!” he hollered, half yelling.

 

But there’s no reply except for the soft snore.

 

“Yah!” he screamed. “You’ll regret it if you insist on releasing me!”

 


Thank you so much for reading. Please leave a comment and subscribe.