Hairdresser in China Town [Chapter 5]

Hairdresser in China Town

The bright sunlight beamed into the room as it gently hit Jimin on the face and slowly stirred him awake. The boy squirmed on the comfy bed and pulled the blanket over him. Wait! Bed? Blanket? Where did he get that from?

 

He quickly got up and yawned. Jimin noticed he was in Yoongi’s room, on Yoongi’s bed and underneath Yoongi’s blanket but there’s one missing, it’s Yoongi himself. He scanned the room and there’s no sign of the stated man anywhere. And how did he get on the bed anyway? Nobody knows.

 

He slowly climbed off bed and stepped his feet on the cold floor. Jimin rubbed his drowsy eyes and groggily scratched his neck as he opened the door and stepped out. He closed the door behind him.

 

“Yoongi hyung,” Jimin called using his morning voice, his eyes barely open. “Yoongi hyung,” he tried again but still no answer. He went into the inner part of the apartment and there he met Yoongi lying on one of the couch in the living room. He had an earphone on, with his phone placed on his face. ‘Such a habit,’ Jimin thought. He could figure out that Yoongi was asleep from the sound of his soft snore. The younger chuckled at the sight and knelt next to the sleeping figure. Tilting his head, he poked the other’s cheeks. “Such a pretty skin, eww gross,” Jimin scrunched up his face and stuck out his tongue. He studied his face for a moment and grinned. “But anyway, it’s fun to see this side of you. Really cute.”

 

Delicious scent filled the room. Yoongi groggily opened his eyes and threw his hands to his head, the headache was still there and his stomach isn’t good to him too. He groaned softly but quickly got up into sitting position. He threw his gaze upward and saw Jimin cooking in the kitchen.

 

Jimin was making fried rice while humming to some song. Once he was done, he turns off the stove, spun around to get some plates prepared and “Ooof!” Jimin bumped into something or probably someone because damn, he wasn’t sure either to describe that thing was hard or soft.

 

“What are you making?” Yoongi peeked into the frying pan. He breathes in the scent of the food as Jimin look up at him, wondering how long have Yoongi been standing there. He swallowed hard before answering, “Food.”

 

Yoongi rolled his eyes. “Duh!” He pulled out a bottle of water from the fridge and gulp down the water in no time. “So, how have you enjoyed spending the night here?” Jimin faced him, dumbfounded. “First, you take my bed. And as if that wasn’t enough, now you stole my food.”

 

Jimin narrowed his eyes at him. “I did not take your bed,” Jimin tried defending himself because it’s true. He remembered how he fast asleep on the floor the past night.

 

“Then what?” he met eyes with Jimin and he can’t stop himself from smiling. It was fun to mock the younger since he gets annoyed very easily. “The bed threw me out the room and picked you up to sleep on it?”

 

“Uh. . . That’s possible, you know? Magical bed and stuff. And duh, I didn’t steal your food. I make breakfast . . . for two,” he answered with much difficulty. “Anyway breakfast ready!” he smiled innocently as if nothing had happened.

 

Oh how Yoongi like the reaction. It made him want to mess with him more, so he kept his poker face on and decided to keep it to himself. Well if you didn’t get it, he’s the one who put Jimin to sleep on his bed. Yoongi made a face and shrugged, “pretty well. I can see the bed loves you so much. Maybe, someday, if there is a chance, we should sleep in it together sometimes.”

 

Hearing that, Jimin spat the orange juice in his mouth straight to Yoongi’s face. His eyes widened in surprised as he quickly tried to make an apology to him. “Oh crap! Sorry!” he mumbled between his cough. Yoongi bit his lips, his eyes closed as he breathes out loudly yet heavily through his mouth. Jimin was still coughing on his orange juice and quickly pulled out some tissues to wipe the stain he made on Yoongi’s face.

 

Yoongi opened his eyes; Jimin was still wiping his face, neck and shirt, all at once. He grabbed the younger’s wrists and leaned closer, “you’ll pay for this!” Jimin faked a smile hoping Yoongi would let him go smoothly, “. . . uhm with breakfast?”

 

Yoongi grinned with a half smirked, “sounds good.” Jimin breathes out in relief. He spooned the food to the plates and took it to the dining table, where Yoongi had waited for him. Then he shuffled back to the kitchen and came back with a cup of hot drinks. “There, I prepare a ginger tea for you.”

 

Yoongi gave him a look.

 

“It helps for your upset stomach. Geez~ who told you to go hangovers last night.” Jimin muttered. Yoongi is still giving him the look.

 

“Just drink it all up, damn it! Stop being so picky!”

 

“You’re like nagging wife. I like that,” he took a sip of his ginger tea. “And wow! This thing is actually good.”

 

Heat rushed to Jimin’s cheeks as he tried to avoid any eye contact with the swollen faced boy. He took a bite of his fried rice and Yoongi followed along. “Oh wow!” he screamed at the top of his lungs making Jimin jumped on his seat. “This is good!” he took another bite, “very nice indeed.”

 

“Slow down, will you?” Jimin warned, “You’re going to choke yourself if you don’t.” He tilted his head to the side, “and don’t talk when your mouth full!”

 

However, Yoongi ignored him. “How can you cook so well?” he swallowed the food in his mouth. “Congratulation Park Jimin,” Jimin looked ahead blankly. Why is Yoongi congratulating him? Then he saw him clapping his hands like a seal, “you’re passed to be called Min Yoongi’s wife!”

 

With that, Jimin spat rice all over Yoongi, again. He coughed so hard but this time he didn’t bother to clean his mess up as he ran up to the fridge and take a bottle of water.

 

Irritation obviously plastered on Yoongi’s face. “Except for that part,” he whispered in his gritted teeth. He eyed Jimin from the corner of his eyes, “PARK JIMIN!” he yelled.

 

“SORRY!” he screamed as a reply from behind the counter as if they were in a different room. Startled at Jimin’s sudden outburst, “you don’t need to yell for that!”

 

“SOR—I MEAN, sorry,” his eyes lingered around Yoongi. Yoongi, on the other hand, shot a glare at the man who is now sitting in front of him, “stop apologizing.”

 

“Sorry,” Jimin pouted.

“Jimin. . .”

Jimin looked up, “Yeah?”

Yoongi gave him a not amused look. “Stop that.”

 

Jimin raised his hand in defeat and made a face. “Okay.” Then he held out his hand, reaching for Yoongi’s face and picked the fried rice that was sticking there. “Sorry,” he murmured, again.

 

“Jimin!” Yoongi rolled his eyes. He faced downwards, brushing away the remaining rice on his shirt and pants. He sighed. “Thanks a lot! My Jiminnie showered me with foods today. How cool is that?”

 

“Enough with the sarcasm, I’ll clean it up later!” Jimin shot back.

“If only that was enough.”

“What else do you need, hyung?”

 

Yoongi scooted over and patted the chair beside him, “come here.” Jimin hesitated but ended up doing as what he was told. Yoongi flung his arms around him and grinned widely, “come here give your hubby a kiss!” He puckered his lips and leaned closer towards the younger. Jimin was in mild shock and softly smacked Yoongi’s lips.

 

“Whoa. Hold up! Don’t you think your joke is too much? And it isn’t even funny!” he pointed straightforwardly. Jimin could read the unhappy emotion running on Yoongi’s pale-skin face. But whatever, it’s not like he could trust that face fully anyway.

 

Yoongi ran his fingers onto Jimin’s, and held it tight. Jimin can see the tense in the air; Yoongi had a serious expression on. “I didn’t mean to be funny,” he looked straight ahead into Jimin’s dark orbs that were looking back at his.

 

“Yoongi hyung . . .”

 

His gripped on Jimin’s palm tighten and he opened his mouth to talk, their gaze still met. “Losers . . . do the dishes. Rock. Paper. Sissors.”

 

Yoongi held out sissors while Jimin—who were taken aback at the sudden game—held out his fist.

 

“Hell no!” Yoongi groaned. On the other hand, Jimin was all over the place, by that; he is literally all over the place celebrating his victory. He was totally overjoyed as if he won a medal. “I finally won rock paper scissors game against Yoongi hyung!” He stuck out his tongue towards Yoongi.

 

“Did that really make you this happy?” Yoongi couldn’t help but laughed at the sight.

 

“Heck yeah!” he jumped from the couch and landed next to Yoongi. “Daww~ put that frown upside down, Yoongi hyung. It’s ain’t that bad. Come here. Let this beloved dongsaeng of yours do something to cheer you up.”

 

What happened next startled Yoongi. Jimin had his eyes closed and his lips puckered towards him. He slowly leaned closer to Yoongi, slowly and closer until he felt something on his lips. Jimin froze. The kiss that was meant to be a joke felt so smooth, juicy and sweet on his lips. He opened his eyes and found Yoongi was less than a meter away from him. Huh?

 

Jimin looked down only to find an apple on his lips. Yoongi stared at him for a moment before pulling back the apple. Then he fell to the ground, laughing hysterically, his apple rolled underneath the table. Jimin could feel heat rushed over to his cheeks and ears.

 

“Oh, Jimin,” he blurted between guffaws. “You’re seriously very hilarious! You should sign up for comedy show or something.” Yoongi slowly stopped laughing and pulled himself up on his knees. “I’m serious!” He paused, “and you got Tomato on your face.”

 

“HA. HA. Very funny.”

“You’re bright red. I swear I’m not lying.” Yoongi burst into a small laughter. “With that together with your chubby face, you sure resemble tomato.”

 

“I did not!” Jimin half yelled.

 

“Daww look at those temper,” he threw his arms around Jimin’s shoulder, “do you really want to kiss this hyung that much?”

 

Jimin face palmed. “I’ve had enough with your gay jokes.”

 

“It’s not a joke.”

 


Thank you so much for reading. Please leave a comment and subscribe.

. . . don’t be shy, I won’t bite! RAWR~~~

SUGAJIMIN! YEY! I LOVE THEM JUST AS MUCH! (~ >3<)~ kekeke~

Okay! SugaXJimin (YoonMin / SugaMin – or whatever their pairing name will be) request from Adalgisa. ^w^ I hope you like it. And to all other subscribers too, I hope you like this chapter despite my bad skills on writing this Tom and Jerry couple. *sobs*
Anyway, [TEASER ALERT] TaeJin will be on next chapter! Wheee~ (possibly with some SugaXJimin too) Sorry for not writing on TaeJin much when my story is about them. Uhh~ I’m such a fail writer T_T But no worries, I’ll work hard! (*u*)n HWAITING! Next chapter we will be back on TaeJin. *celebrates* ^^

 

Well, since this chapter is focused on SugaXJimin. . . I’ll post their gif instead of Taejin. *bows*

. . .with ugly princess creeping at the back. Seriously Jin, go away! -_-“