Hairdresser in China Town [Chapter 18]

Hairdresser in China Town

Seokjin groaned when he felt a bright sunlight hit his face. He yawned and slowly peeled open an eye but to be shut again because really, he wasn’t able to adjust his gaze just yet in that brightness. Trying to ignore what had awakened him, he decided to get some more sleep when suddenly he felt a warm breathing against the sensitive skin of his neck. His breath hitched and he shivered. With eyes still closed, he now noticed there’s actually existing of another’s warmth in his arm. Who is—?

 

Drowsily, he tried to peeled open his eyes again—that is of course with a lot of difficulty—to check his surroundings. In first glance he knew he wasn’t in his bed room and his mind started to battle again trying to recall back how he ended up sleeping there, in the super familiar waiting room of none other than the saloon. The stylist groaned yet again when his lousy brain couldn’t recall back anything. And because of that groan, he suddenly felt something or probably someone shifting somewhere near to him and he could feel the held on his waist tighten. What the—?

 

He lowered his gaze that is to be greeted by . . . hairs? A fluffy one that is and dirty blonde in colour, despite that it smells nice, Seokjin must admit. He jolted up when he thought he knew who that hair belong to but still, he choose to check it to make sure if he was right, which he hope he wasn’t. Slowly yet carefully he slide a little downward to meet the other’s eye level and yes, that person who was sleeping oh-so-peacefully in his arms was indeed . . . Taehyung.

 

Seokjin swallowed hard. So they were sleeping arm-in-arm the whole night? He was in denial. How could this happen? And then he remembered of asking Taehyung to cut his nail and how he back-hugged him and also asked him to stay like that for a while. He bit his lips nervously. They must have fallen asleep right after. And then he felt his heart skipped a beat.

 

Unconsciously, he trailed his fingers down the younger’s sleeping face, admiring the soft skin under the blinding sunlight to his heart content. He brought his hands up to Taehyung’s cheeks and cupped the younger’s face as he unknowingly and accidently caressed his lips with his thumb. He gulped. And for some reason some blurry memories played in his mind.

 

Now that bothered him. The memories he couldn’t recall. He remembered something but couldn’t remember the details. What is it? Why is he having difficulties on trying to recall it? And he really can’t keep calm until that certain memory came back to him. He closed his eyes, trying so hard to concentrate on recalling everything. He remembered holding Taehyung close and pushing him to the wall and. . . .

 

It’s doing great so far. He can recall more of it now that he didn’t realize Taehyung is already awake. The younger took note on how close their distance was but he was more interrupted on how distracted Seokjin’s expressions were. ‘Was he still sleeping? What is he dreaming about?’ he frowned.

 

Meanwhile millions of thoughts were running through Seokjin’s mind. He even could recall what Taehyung had once said during the couple game last time.

 

“He’s a liar. This actually our second kiss.” . . . Second kiss?

“How could you forget about that?” . . . Forget about what actually?

“Oh, I’m hurt!” . . . Seokjin remembered despite the smirk and the fake pout that clearly shown on the younger’s lips last time during the game, there is also visible sadness clearly shown in his eyes. Why? He doesn’t know. But that is what he about to find out anyway.

 

So yes, he remembered holding Taehyung close and shoving and pinning him to the wall. They were very close, like really close that their forehead and nose touched and what happened next is. . .

 

“OH. MY. GOD!”

 

His eyes snapped open as he said it with pressure in each word. “What. . . What. . . What . . .?” Taehyung snapped back, startled with the elder’s sudden outburst.

 

“Uh. . . T-Taehyung,” Seokjin stuttered. He swear he have never been this nervous calling his name.

 

“Yeah?” Taehyung looked at him and Seokjin looked back right in the eyes; completely lost himself on those pretty wide clear doe eyes. ‘Why is his eye so big?

 

“Oh!” Taehyung jolted up, now completely aware of their close distance. He tried to retreat away but to be pulled back by the older. He tried again but to no avail, Seokjin arms were much too strong for him to fight with. “H-hyung?”

 

“Stay. . .” Seokjin whispered, “. . . just for a moment.”

 

This is quite foreign to Taehyung but he obeyed to it anyway. Staying like that for a while won’t hurt and for some strange reason, he felt at ease of being in the other’s arms. They closed their eyes when Seokjin leaned in until their forehead touched and suddenly Taehyung hissed.

 

“Tae? Why?” He asked so softly yet sweetly in a barely audible whisper. The younger didn’t seem like he was rejecting him but he seems like he was in . . . pain? So being curious as he is, he brushed the younger’s bangs out from his forehead and he gasped when he saw a clear purplish bruise. “What happened? Does it hurt?” and right an instant he felt dumb for asking such question. Of course it’s hurt.

 

On the other hand, Taehyung only nodded his head in embarrassment. He was embarrassed enough when he fell and hit his head on the faucet in front of everyone the day before. And now, knowing he received a bruise because of it, he could only sigh.

 

“I’ll be right back,” Seokjin said and got off from the couch. Oh great, now Seokjin had left him all alone on the couch. Damn the bruise. He pathetically admitted he already missed the warmth that surrounded him not a minute ago. He exhale out a heavy breath and got up to sit on the couch instead.

 

A minute later the older came back with a can of drinks in his hand. He sat beside Taehyung and slowly brushed the younger’s bangs out of his forehead making Taehyung look at him in confusion. Taehyung winced in pain when the cold canned drinks come in contact with his bruise.

 

“We don’t have any ice, so I guess this might work just as fine,” Seokjin explained before he blew light air on the bruise and apply the cold can again. Great, Taehyung was far more distracted now that Seokjin’s pouty lips were right in front of his eyes. He was in dilemma. He didn’t know where to look at because all he could see was only the elder’s lips that were inches far from him. Help?!

 


Thank you so much for reading. Please leave a comment and subscribe.